Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think cucktears is a retarded community?? THEN CLICK HERE

mental_out said:
lol what a joke, people in healthy relationships don't go 3 months without sex. clearly this "chad" is pure betabux. it makes me laugh that reddit liberals will unironically believe that going 3+ months without sex is a healthy relationship. Like no people who are attracted to each other do NOT go that long, perhaps a few days or a week, not 3 whole bloody months, that's dead bedrooms tier.

Plus you know she's probably had 10 other cocks in her while she couldn't even be bothered to get on her back once for her sub human Billy beta boyfriend. I can't believe any man has to take that kind of treatment from that disgusting land whale.

These normies are fucking retarded sub humans. I'd have them all gassed if it was up to me.

I'd fuck most of the women.

Here's their full member list:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2033565320002539/members/

I claim this one as my hate waifu.
tcEaFwa.png

ZqvGZGE.png

Felicity is pretty cute, too.
u9EusZ2.png

What's wrong with the first one, she's cute. The last one, despite the blue pill lies, is also cute af.

Nothing2Lose said:
Chad doesn't know what Reddit is.

Chad still uses smoke signals to attract mates.

Got the address of a bunch of these roasties,gonna make have them a little surprise

DarkTyrant said:
Got the address of a bunch of these roasties,gonna make have them a little surprise
You gonna mail them turds or something?

DarkTyrant said:

Send BLOOD with a letter write "INCELS.ME" on their mailbox :)

Femoid talking a thing that nobody of us know - They feel nausea of ugly man.

gf7h9Lk.jpg

These are the losers that make fun of us.

THEY ARE SHITTING OF FEAR OF OUR DOX IN THEIR GROUP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2033565320002539/permalink/2244678508891218/

Here's the members of another Facebook group dedicated to laughing at us.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/376819249417531/members/

KilluminoidBR said:
THEY ARE SHITTING OF FEAR OF OUR DOX IN THEIR GROUP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2033565320002539/permalink/2244678508891218/

all cucktears' normies will be exposed

Of course this slag is getting blacked. Of course.
XKwB7Rk.jpg

THEY DEACTIVADED THE GROUP!!!!

I MADE THEM DEACTIVATE THE GROUP HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHBAHAAJHAHAHAHA

Ox7jR2O.jpg

Melinda said:
Of course this slag is getting blacked. Of course.
XKwB7Rk.jpg

Shit man im black but i never could even touch this prime white pussy :/

MY FUCKING GOD HOW THESE PEOPLE ARE COWARD HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Exd8dcd.jpg

BUNCH OF WEAKSSS

Master said:
This thread is being linked to from within a facebook group lol.

Just like any other bullies, they can dish it out but can’t take it.

As a cucktear (who is probably due an instaban) Incel Hell - The 9th circle does seem fairly extremist so good riddance. Anyway, the real reason I am here is because it appears to me that you guys are trying to cuck us with this new group on the side. Are you fucking kidding me, if you are going to do that you should at least have contacted us beforehand to create some kind of rota. Anyway, I expect you provide us with a detailed daily rota as soon as possible.

KilluminoidBR said:
MY FUCKING GOD HOW THESE PEOPLE ARE COWARD HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Exd8dcd.jpg

BUNCH OF WEAKSSS

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]Just like any other bullies, they can dish it out but can’t take it.
[/font][/size]

cucktears said:
As a cucktear (who is probably due an instaban) Incel Hell - The 9th circle does seem fairly extremist so good riddance. Anyway, the real reason I am here is because it appears to me that you guys are trying to cuck us with this new group on the side. Are you fucking kidding me, if you are going to do that you should at least have contacted us beforehand to create some kind of rota. Anyway, I expect you provide us with a detailed daily rota as soon as possible.

uhsuhasuhauhsahusuhsauhsauhsuhsuha great joke bro xD

DarkTyrant said:

Send a flaming bag of dog turds, it's a classic.

St.Tropez said:
Meh this is about as what I was expecting.
No real surprises there.
These people still have leagues better lives than us,so all that hamstering is simply to preserve their privilege.

XzsMjIB.jpg

This one for me takes the cake.
The amount of cringe that I feel caused by his low value and bad looks,combined with utter lack of any semibalance of logic or even rational thought makes me feel outwordly.

That's a female

Cucktears is on to us LOL
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7n52ni/incels_dox_and_harass_people/

This attention whore Stacy is dating this uggo. He's definitely getting cucked.
VCceody.png

hfPrC5N.png

MeHUbLK.jpg

20ctScd.jpg

This motherfucker is uglier than me but he is gay, so he cant be incel.

What an lucky bastard...

I think I found a real life Chad and Stacy couple. These fuckers were part of the how do incels even survive group.
D6IZqMe.jpg

y08WQmK.png

This is pure rage fuel. These people have no idea what it's like being unwanted.

QJN6l5Y.jpg

BRACEL = BRAzilian CELibatarian, you orangotangos.

(And dont call me racist im black ok).

Melinda said:
I think I found a real life Chad and Stacy couple. These fuckers were part of the how do incels even survive group.
D6IZqMe.jpg

y08WQmK.png

This is pure rage fuel. These people have no idea what it's like being unwanted.

I dont care about this kind of thing.

They are looksmatched, at least they are a real couple, she aint betabuxing him.

OIsvBHS.jpg

Filho, vc nem imagina que eu sou um militante comunista até que meio famoso no Brasil.

E para de tirar foto escutando sua boca. Isso não ajuda a esconder sua feiura.

E vc tbm é mais feio que eu, aliás.

escondendo*

It's quite hilarious how they all jump to chicken shits once they get exposed. Oh boy I should start tracking down some /r/inceltears users. Wayback machine/Google Cache is a godsend.

KilluminoidBR said:
MeHUbLK.jpg

20ctScd.jpg

What an lucky bastard...

They are literal subhumans lmao.

L54BURI.jpg

https://incels.is/Thread-Any-other-communist-incel-here

Babaca.

Hahahaha.

If these guys ever find this thread I wish that all your faces burn in acid.

Master said:
Send this guy an invite to this place. It's 100% over for him.

Nah, he is gay.

Men arent picky or hypergamic... homossexuals cant be incels, just as woman.

@Paulo De França Reis EU NÃO VOU REVELAR A MINHA IDENTIDADE PRA VC SEU ANIMAL.

Se eu me mostrar todo mundo vai descobrir que eu sou incel, eu vou ser exposto e eu vou ser expulso da minha organização e de tudo mais, vc entende isso?? lol.

I wish i could send them a bomb just like the unabomber Kaczynski did to his enemies.

[attachment=856]
That femnoid would’ve been subhuman if male, don’t even get me started on that nose.
What really pisses me of is that this fat cunt is probably cucking that beta to buy her a FUCKING MUSTANG. I believe the “We haven’t had sex for 3 months” it’s actually he hadn’t had sex for 3 months. She’s probably been fucking someone behind that poor betas back.

They will probably stop accepting requests. I was trying to get a fake account in the group but it didnt got accepted.

We should just post dick pictures there.

Hypocrites... I tell you... Hypocrites...

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7mmqho/beheld_the_eyelidcel/drv1qos/

They deserve to get doxxed. We need to start doxxing more of their users.

8zJva6I.jpg

No landwhale, we are as invisible on facebook as we are IRL.

Can nobody see us.

rickvanderhammer said:
does this really come as a surprise? anybody who browses the internet enough to know about the term 'incel' is just another breed of loser

my thoughts exactly

[quote/]

XzsMjIB.jpg

This one for me takes the cake.
The amount of cringe that I feel caused by his low value and bad looks,combined with utter lack of any semibalance of logic or even rational thought makes me feel outwordly.
[/quote]

Lamo, see men find femininity attractive

There's not even the slightest inkling of femininity to be found in this disgusting overgrown purple haired hog, that's why she has that view.

KilluminoidBR said:
8zJva6I.jpg

No landwhale, we are as invisible on facebook as we are IRL.
Can nobody see us.
fucking lmfao

The white guy with the little black girl got me good.

they are still browsing here.

Wow. And we are the lonely ones here uh... I bet that those 20 likes in their photos don't prevent them from crying at night when they are alone.

you do it to yourselves by not closing registrations and making the forum private, just shut down registrations for a 3 months until they forget this site existed

Melinda said:
D6IZqMe.jpg

y08WQmK.png

More like 2 normies

Master said:
Send this guy an invite to this place. It's 100% over for him.

Kek

Bjrgaminggod said:
That femnoid would’ve been subhuman if male, don’t even get me started on that nose.
What really pisses me of is that this fat cunt is probably cucking that beta to buy her a FUCKING MUSTANG. I believe the “We haven’t had sex for 3 months” it’s actually he hadn’t had sex for 3 months. She’s probably been fucking someone behind that poor betas back.

She is already subhuman, even as a female. She is extremely ugly.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Muito boa amigo! Ri demais com o brasileirinho puto

Tm7KqbP.jpg

It's been 5 minutes I'm still fucking laughing.

KilluminoidBR said:
MeHUbLK.jpg

20ctScd.jpg

What an lucky bastard...
Kek looks like iDubbbz' inbred numale cousin.

http://archive.is/grfsr
I don't get it. How do these ugly people get dates? The second guy looks like Elliot Rodgers.
0HxXUNq.png
VNOgGx1.jpg

Lol @ this attention whore taking pole dancing lessons and dating a guy 90 years her elder.
wHt8bYn.png
9m6xNUe.png

LOL
bExqUEo.png
xvM9xNd.png

This one is in a relationship but still taking tit pics for Facebook Chads.
SCGshz9.png
oxeYdm3.png

Fucking racemixers.
HJJvbDS.png

Roasties that pretend to know what it's like to be depressed piss me off.
nNnGJ6W.png