Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think economic collapse/Poverty/anarchy/WWIII will relieve Incels' problems?

title

• yes

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • no (tell the reasons)

Votes: 20 42.6%

• Total voters
I think the modern prosperity state is too bad and on the wrong track because >>60% of benefits are going to women and rises their lives value, while << 40% remained for men and they lost more than they gained although for thousands years ago women have a little value and the majority of them just existed for serve men well.

Now femoids have no time or need for us, they have "career life", "passion to achieve" and "chadsex". they have been empowered, protected and fed ego by cucks and bluepill simps.
all that leads us to a dark future where:
"the lack of poor women means their prices go up, because they can afford to price themselves higher" as blkpillpress said in a post
Note: I doubt this statement is correct "One day, all countries will be first world", but I agree with general context.
tbh the vast majority of humans are scum and trash who consume the resources of the planet and not eligible to use the cultural and scientific heritage and contemporary technology imo. therefore, I believe in the collapse of system to reset it.

No, any type of 'collapse' (spoiler ain't gonna happen any time soon) will just lead to some sort of localised feudal order in which Chads and Staceys recreate aristocracy and Chad will hoard more high-tier foids than ever before. Think of a Mad Max Fury Road like civilisation in which every foid dreams of being the concubine of Immortan Joe. Simply because he and his family hold all the power and resources. Feminism, as a liberal middle class ideology that presupposes advanced civilisation, would disappear overnight but no incel will benefit from it.

But until that 'new' social order materialises there will be Hobbesian violent anarchy and that will make life for normies harder, gives them a taste of suffering, and I am all for that. Incels never win - it's just the way of the world.

Last edited:
Yes, all these liberal cucks and soys will be gone and we can have based society for some time, foids cant survive without them so we will have a chance

No, any type of 'collapse' (spoiler ain't gonna happen any time soon) will just lead to some sort of localised feudal order in which Chads and Staceys recreate aristocracy and Chad will hoard more high-tier foids than ever before. Think of a Mad Max Fury Road like civilisation in which every foid dreams of being the concubine of Immortan Joe. Simply because he and his family hold all the power and resources. Feminism, as a liberal middle class ideology that presupposes advanced civilisation, would disappear overnight but no incel will benefit from it.

But until that 'new' social order materialises there will be Hobbesian violent anarchy and that will make life for normies harder, gives them a taste of suffering, and I am all for that. Incels never win - it's just the way of the world.

I read your reply and I could infer some points:
1) I see the world is more complicated to categorize in reduced groups like chad, stacy, normies, ...other memes... and incels
2) any scenario about what will happen after the next (certain) collapse is probable and uncertain foretelling
3) the best thing we can do is enlightening bluepill men to prevent that you said "localised feudal order in which Chads and Staceys recreate aristocracy and Chad will hoard more high-tier foids than ever before."

Humans are the problem.