Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Do you think he is an incel?

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★

"In the 35-minute video he bemoaned his failure to get inside the synagogue and talked about the Holocaust, women's rights and immigration. "

Low tier normie at best. He still mogs me though.:feelsbadman:

Anyone seen the video he uploaded? Usually, I'd look for that on 8chan but that's gone now of course lol.
Edit: Oh, The Daily Stormer seems to have them.

he's a normie maybe some kind of mentalcel

Anyone seen the video he uploaded? Usually, I'd look for that on 8chan but that's gone now of course lol.
Edit: Oh, The Daily Stormer seems to have them.
Waste of 35 mins. Most boring vid I've seen, I just skipped to the action right away. Painful watching him fail so hard over and over

Not Chadlite minimum = incel in 2020

He definitely mogs me too, but I suspect him to be an incel since normal men with regular sex lives don't do shit like this. He clearly has a struggle with women (hence his complaining about women's rights) and blames Jews for his inceldom.

Low tier normie, which means its pretty hard to ascend without betabux or luck.

This will probably go down as the biggest mass shooting failure in history thanks to the idiot livestreaming himself failing to get through a shitty wooden door and further failing to shoot most randos on the street because most of his shitty homemade weapons didn't even work.

If the dumbass had actually managed to get into that synagogue he would have most likely just been stomped to death by 50 panicked jews lol.

Waste of 35 mins. Most boring vid I've seen, I just skipped to the action right away. Painful watching him fail so hard over and over

All these retards make me ashamed to be a racist, JFL.

German so mogs me by default.

German so mogs me by default.
I think he is ethnically French because his name is french. He is also bald. Still mogs me though. His bone structure is pretty good.

What was his rationale for removing foids rights?

Mass shootings are the norm now

Sounds like a nasty RACIST to me. I am probably the only non racist incel. I am sexist but not racist.

All these retards make me ashamed to be a racist, JFL.

Not very great shooter :(

Even this racist prick is more attractive than me. At least I'm not as retarded as him though. He didn't get any Juice.

I fucking hate terrorists, they fuel my anxiety even more, fuck you cunts hope you burn in hell

He was living in his mom's basement so clearly an incel. And let me assure you with his looks it is OVER for you in Germany. Sub 8 men don't have a chance here.