[Discussion] Do you think law enforcement agencies are actively monitoring our forum?

Title.

• No, they don't have time for this nonsense

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Yes, but we are considered a minor issue and there is only routine, passive monitoring.

Votes: 63 61.2%
  • Yes, they have set up a dedicated task force to monitor and prevent incel violence

Votes: 31 30.1%

• Total voters
maskedman

maskedman

Alea iacta est
-
They've already indicated that we are on their radar.

Yungguy

Yungguy

You Won't Get What You Want
-
Definitely, but they aren't going out of their way and making task forces for us. They probably have one or two people occasionally look over the website for incels threatening to shoot places up

PPEcel

PPEcel

studymaxxing ricecel
-
They've already indicated that we are on their radar.
They say we are on their radar.

But how deep are we on their radar? Do they have some low-ranking guy browse the forum a couple times a day?

They of course are pressured to say they are doing their jobs.
Definitely, but they aren't going out of their way and making task forces for us. They probably have one or two people occasionally look over the website for incels threatening to shoot places up
They probably have a bot scanning each post for a certain number of keywords, and some posts are flagged for human review.

That's my guess. A more passive approach.

maskedman

maskedman

Alea iacta est
-
They say we are on their radar.

But how deep are we on their radar? Do they have some low-ranking guy browse the forum a couple times a day?

They of course are pressured to say they are doing their jobs.
The probably have a fairly large group of people that keeps tabs on us. I don't think it is likely it is their sole duty, but they probably work under whatever group is dedicated to monitoring domestic terrorism.

Saudade

Saudade

Recruit
-
Surely, not just this place, 4chan too, 8chan too before shutdown etc, basically if your site isnt :soy: :soy: :soy: they will monitor it, meanwhile i just want to hang out with my incel bros and talk about blackpills and life.

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
Yes the usa army was briefed on us JFL

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
They probably have one or two people occasionally look over the website for incels threatening to shoot places up
Probably the most shitty job. Imagine joining law enforcement thinking you will hunt down some big dangerous criminals and you end up having to read incel shitposts. Maybe those guys can get blackpilled because they're probably low-status bullied men to have to do this.

PPEcel

PPEcel

studymaxxing ricecel
-
I wonder what they're thinking when they read this shit. The alt-right shitposting. The femdom fantasies. The depressing high school stories.

This is a very unique community.

Yungguy

Yungguy

You Won't Get What You Want
-
Probably the most shitty job. Imagine joining law enforcement thinking you will hunt down some big dangerous criminals and you end up having to read incel shitposts. Maybe those guys can get blackpilled because they're probably low-status bullied men to have to do this.
Would be fucking hilarious if we blackpilled low status law enforcement officers, but they probably only have normies and stacies do the monitoring.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
Would be fucking hilarious if we blackpilled low status law enforcement officers, but they probably only have normies and stacies do the monitoring.
Blackpilled low status law enforcement officers probably deliberately giving out misinformation. They probably invented that thing about incels trying to shoot up Joker premiere just to burn government funds so that this money doesn't go to single moms.

azakhan

azakhan

Recruit
-
>inb4 some fbicel gets blackpilled and brings shotgun to his office in quantico

solblue

solblue

Officer
-
Right now as I make this post, some Fbi agent is trying to incite a mentally unstable incel to go ER

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Boomer Killer
-
I wonder what they're thinking when they read this shit. The alt-right shitposting. The femdom fantasies. The depressing high school stories.

This is a very unique community.
Indeed. It seems like a catch-all for all male greivance.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Yeah but i dont think its anything intense. Only a handful of people have been contacted or visited by the authorities

W

Weston404

Admiral
-
Judging by the amount of warnings I get for what used to be jokes and conspiracy theories against Jews, I have a suspicion that the feds have contacted or have paid off a few mods to keep an eye on me. Or it might be my schizophrenia from reading too much of the Jewish conspiracy theories.
I've said this before--I'd rather die and fight back legally against the fempire Jew World Order than to be a cuck or eunuch for the fempire that is to come in the New World Order of 2022.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Dude, those bullshit Incel threats against Joker came from here because people were joking.

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I hope they become blackpilled and become the doER of their office.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
The agents here are definitely the lower-class ones

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Recruit
-
They probably have a program monitoring us for key phrases like "school shooting", "I will kill everybody", "where can I find an AR"

Oops, I just activated it ...

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

All My Friends Are Bots
-
Yeah but i dont think its anything intense. Only a handful of people have been contacted or visited by the authorities
Consider the size of this forum, this is a very large amount. I believe we do have multiple task forces assigned to us. Civilian, law enforcement and even military/foreign intelligence.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Captain
-
Whoever is watching us, they probably assigned a bitch, or a fag.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Consider the size of this forum, this is a very large amount. I believe we do have multiple task forces assigned to us. Civilian, law enforcement and even military/foreign intelligence.
True, it has grown alot in the past 2 years

maskedman

maskedman

Alea iacta est
-
Judging by the amount of warnings I get for what used to be jokes and conspiracy theories against Jews, I have a suspicion that the feds have contacted or have paid off a few mods to keep an eye on me. Or it might be my schizophrenia from reading too much of the Jewish conspiracy theories.
I've said this before--I'd rather die and fight back legally against the fempire Jew World Order than to be a cuck or eunuch for the fempire that is to come in the New World Order of 2022.
I worry about this too ngl. They claim they delete logs periodically -- I don't buy it. They've produced no evidence for this. They aren't very transparent about these things: being contacted by authorities, subpoenas, ... Mods and staff here are shady to say the least.

Last edited:
HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
I just called Netanyahu, he told me he doesn’t give a shit

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
-
I voted for routine passive monitoring.

The explanation is quite simple.

If you as a person are not interested in a particular topic thats all you're going to be able to stomach.

I mean think about it, think about an issue or topic you could give less of a damn about as it simply doesn't interest you and apply that to our condition of incel/wizardom and you'll pretty much find the cops general opinion of the subject of us I do believe hence my (and the majority's) vote thus far.

For example if I were law enforcement and was assigned to monitor a car or automotive forum passive monitoring is all I'd be able to stomach as I could care less about cars and automobiles in general.

They are just point A to point B devices to me and other than that are quite boring so I wouldn't spend anymore time on such a forum than I had to in order to keep my law enforcement job, etc.

alone

alone

Captain
-
if they try to do something the blackpill will shine to alot of people ,we rant how small and depressed we are , what a violent treath we are our power is to spread blackpill low tier normies are w8ting for this freedom :feelsugh:

M

mlcurrycel

Recruit
-
They monitored World of Warcraft chatlogs and you think they don't monitor us? Shiggydiggy

-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Promiscuity is unhealthy
-
They all can eat my shit and suck a niggers cock.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
-
Any serious police officer who has ever followed this forum is aware that most incels are absolutely harmless. They don't even care about our existence, just like all normies.

You must stop giving us the importance and relevance that we do not have. Nobody cares about us.

Y

yeshuallah

-
Incelibacy seems a good straw man to justify taking taxes for "society well being"

G

guaucel

Officer
-
We would have new friends.
That's why I wonder when journalists, congressmen, police officer or people with power have something to say or do regarding incels? They must bite their tongue...

PPEcel

PPEcel

studymaxxing ricecel
-
Any serious police officer who has ever followed this forum is aware that most incels are absolutely harmless. They don't even care about our existence, just like all normies.

You must stop giving us the importance and relevance that we do not have. Nobody cares about us.
This

Y

yeshuallah

-

They don't care about being right or efficient

PPEcel

PPEcel

studymaxxing ricecel
-
They don't care about being right or efficient
That doesn't mean a thing either way. Nothing stops higher-ups from forming a task force, and then the lower-ranking bozos drink coffee and watch ice hockey compilations on YouTube all day.

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
-
26 people are delusional. We are so minuscule no one gives a shit about us. However, I do believe that they do monitor from time-to-time.

The_Unknown

The_Unknown

Recruit
-
No one except cucktears sees us as a credible threat.

Y

yeshuallah

-
26 people are delusional. We are so minuscule no one gives a shit about us. However, I do believe that they do monitor from time-to-time.
We are delusional... because you said so !

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Yes, but I don't think they won't do anything like coming our homes or things like that

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
-
we are bein actively monitored

not just by cianiggers but mossad and other intelligence agencies around the world. governments of the world know conditions are terrible today. a lot of men are unemployed, sexless, lonely, and angry. these are conditions for a revolution in which the elite and there puppets get slaughtered. all throughout history if the masses were discontent, rich people died. the elite dont want to lose control or there lives so they get there glow in the dark slave niggers to monitor us and infiltrate our forums.

how do they infiltrate?

they make accounts. some are sacrificial ones. there was an "incel" the other day who said hatin foids was a sign of weakness and we should not hate them. we all attacked him. there were definitely a couple of new accounts who joined in on the attack. this makes them seem like one of us and earns our trust. if they are suspected of infiltration later on, they can point to there post history. at some point these accounts rise in rank and respect. some later become mods. this same tactic has been used all over the internet mostly by commies/liberals. reddit was an example of how this happens.

foreign intelligence agencies and incels as tools
usa and china/russia will go to war at some point in the future. right now its a cold war. do you see the riots in hong kong? the cia started that.

CIA fuels Hong Kong riots – report
https://www.manilatimes.net/2019/08/20/news/world/cia-fuels-hong-kong-riots-report/603122/

The magazine said that Hong Kong extremists received significant funding from the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), which it called “a CIA soft-power cutout that has played a critical role in innumerable US regime-change operations.”
“US foundations like the NED have been promoting ‘Americanization’ around the world,” Li Haidong, a professor at the China Foreign Affairs University’s Institute of International Relations in Beijing, told the Global Times.
opposin countries can use incels as a tool to cause unrest in there enemies countries the same way the Jew.S.A. caused an uprising in hong kong. they can also use an incel false flag for school shootings in order to get guns banned.

some fear us doin somethin bad and others monitor us to see how we can be used. make no mistake, the blackpill is slowly spreadin into the mainstream like the red pill did. the elites saw this and are tryna control it.

happiless

happiless

genetic trash
-
Middle option... for now.

>2040
>get caught browsing incels.onion by the Federal Counter Inceldom Agency
FCIA OPEN UP

PPEcel

PPEcel

studymaxxing ricecel
-

not just by cianiggers but mossad and other intelligence agencies around the world. governments of the world know conditions are terrible today. a lot of men are unemployed, sexless, lonely, and angry. these are conditions for a revolution in which the elite and there puppets get slaughtered. all throughout history if the masses were discontent, rich people died. the elite dont want to lose control or there lives so they get there glow in the dark slave niggers to monitor us and infiltrate our forums.

how do they infiltrate?

they make accounts. some are sacrificial ones. there was an "incel" the other day who said hatin foids was a sign of weakness and we should not hate them. we all attacked him. there were definitely a couple of new accounts who joined in on the attack. this makes them seem like one of us and earns our trust. if they are suspected of infiltration later on, they can point to there post history. at some point these accounts rise in rank and respect. some later become mods. this same tactic has been used all over the internet mostly by commies/liberals. reddit was an example of how this happens.

foreign intelligence agencies and incels as tools
usa and china/russia will go to war at some point in the future. right now its a cold war. do you see the riots in hong kong? the cia started that.

CIA fuels Hong Kong riots – report
https://www.manilatimes.net/2019/08/20/news/world/cia-fuels-hong-kong-riots-report/603122/

opposin countries can use incels as a tool to cause unrest in there enemies countries the same way the Jew.S.A. caused an uprising in hong kong. they can also use an incel false flag for school shootings in order to get guns banned.

some fear us doin somethin bad and others monitor us to see how we can be used. make no mistake, the blackpill is slowly spreadin into the mainstream like the red pill did. the elites saw this and are tryna control it.
Holy shit. Get a load of this bullshit.

The Global Times and their affiliates are state-run propaganda outlets.

The Hong Kong protests aren't backed by the CIA. It's completely natural to dislike Chinese rule. The "NED" is a conspiracy theory that's beaten to death again, and again. Why the fuck would an incel even support the Communist Party of China? Please, tell me.

Oh, and nobody amongst the "elites" gives a shit about us. Your post reeks of delusion.

ovrload

ovrload

Legend
-
Holy shit. Get a load of this bullshit.

The Global Times and their affiliates are state-run propaganda outlets.

The Hong Kong protests aren't backed by the CIA. It's completely natural to dislike Chinese rule. The "NED" is a conspiracy theory that's beaten to death again, and again. Why the fuck would an incel even support the Communist Party of China? Please, tell me.

Oh, and nobody amongst the "elites" gives a shit about us. Your post reeks of delusion.
im glad youre away from HK atm
they might outsource it to different government agencies to get an "eye" on potential targets. you have be really mentally ill to have tracking on you tbh.

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
-
Why the fuck would an incel even support the Communist Party of China? Please, tell me.
i dont support commies i hate them. you dont think the jew.s.a. is helpin the hong kong ppl revolt? :lul::lul::lul::lul: the jew.s.a. is known for cia overthrowin regime and installin puppet governments. what was the failed bay of pigs? arab spring? murderin south american leaders who were loved by the ppl in the 60s/70s?

the organization that funded the hong kong protests are equivalent to george soros organizations fundin shitskins to invade and rape europe.

look what I found on wikipedia faggot. read up!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

no elites give a shit about us thats why the army gave a brief on us :rolleyes: where did those orders come from? it came up from top. generals follow orders and shoot them down the chain of command. it came from some other government branch, intelligence most likely.

Last edited:
MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
Friendly reminder they also use a tool to monitor us as they use it for ISIS (already posted here)
But don't worry, we're fine, don't be paranoid.