Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think law enforcement agencies are actively monitoring our forum?

Title.

• No, they don't have time for this nonsense

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Yes, but we are considered a minor issue and there is only routine, passive monitoring.

Votes: 67 61.5%
  • Yes, they have set up a dedicated task force to monitor and prevent incel violence

Votes: 33 30.3%

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Explain below.

They've already indicated that we are on their radar.

I hope I slavpilled them.

Definitely, but they aren't going out of their way and making task forces for us. They probably have one or two people occasionally look over the website for incels threatening to shoot places up

They've already indicated that we are on their radar.

They say we are on their radar.

But how deep are we on their radar? Do they have some low-ranking guy browse the forum a couple times a day?

They of course are pressured to say they are doing their jobs.
Definitely, but they aren't going out of their way and making task forces for us. They probably have one or two people occasionally look over the website for incels threatening to shoot places up

They probably have a bot scanning each post for a certain number of keywords, and some posts are flagged for human review.

That's my guess. A more passive approach.

They say we are on their radar.

But how deep are we on their radar? Do they have some low-ranking guy browse the forum a couple times a day?

They of course are pressured to say they are doing their jobs.

The probably have a fairly large group of people that keeps tabs on us. I don't think it is likely it is their sole duty, but they probably work under whatever group is dedicated to monitoring domestic terrorism.

Surely, not just this place, 4chan too, 8chan too before shutdown etc, basically if your site isnt :soy: :soy: :soy: they will monitor it, meanwhile i just want to hang out with my incel bros and talk about blackpills and life.

Yes the usa army was briefed on us JFL

They probably have one or two people occasionally look over the website for incels threatening to shoot places up

Probably the most shitty job. Imagine joining law enforcement thinking you will hunt down some big dangerous criminals and you end up having to read incel shitposts. Maybe those guys can get blackpilled because they're probably low-status bullied men to have to do this.

I wonder what they're thinking when they read this shit. The alt-right shitposting. The femdom fantasies. The depressing high school stories.

This is a very unique community.

Probably the most shitty job. Imagine joining law enforcement thinking you will hunt down some big dangerous criminals and you end up having to read incel shitposts. Maybe those guys can get blackpilled because they're probably low-status bullied men to have to do this.
Would be fucking hilarious if we blackpilled low status law enforcement officers, but they probably only have normies and stacies do the monitoring.

Would be fucking hilarious if we blackpilled low status law enforcement officers, but they probably only have normies and stacies do the monitoring.

Blackpilled low status law enforcement officers probably deliberately giving out misinformation. They probably invented that thing about incels trying to shoot up Joker premiere just to burn government funds so that this money doesn't go to single moms.

>inb4 some fbicel gets blackpilled and brings shotgun to his office in quantico

Right now as I make this post, some Fbi agent is trying to incite a mentally unstable incel to go ER

I wonder what they're thinking when they read this shit. The alt-right shitposting. The femdom fantasies. The depressing high school stories.

This is a very unique community.
Indeed. It seems like a catch-all for all male greivance.

Yeah but i dont think its anything intense. Only a handful of people have been contacted or visited by the authorities

Judging by the amount of warnings I get for what used to be jokes and conspiracy theories against Jews, I have a suspicion that the feds have contacted or have paid off a few mods to keep an eye on me. Or it might be my schizophrenia from reading too much of the Jewish conspiracy theories.
I've said this before--I'd rather die and fight back legally against the fempire Jew World Order than to be a cuck or eunuch for the fempire that is to come in the New World Order of 2022.

Dude, those bullshit Incel threats against Joker came from here because people were joking.

I hope they become blackpilled and become the doER of their office.

The agents here are definitely the lower-class ones

They probably have a program monitoring us for key phrases like "school shooting", "I will kill everybody", "where can I find an AR"

Oops, I just activated it ...

Yeah but i dont think its anything intense. Only a handful of people have been contacted or visited by the authorities
Consider the size of this forum, this is a very large amount. I believe we do have multiple task forces assigned to us. Civilian, law enforcement and even military/foreign intelligence.

Whoever is watching us, they probably assigned a bitch, or a fag.

Consider the size of this forum, this is a very large amount. I believe we do have multiple task forces assigned to us. Civilian, law enforcement and even military/foreign intelligence.
True, it has grown alot in the past 2 years

Judging by the amount of warnings I get for what used to be jokes and conspiracy theories against Jews, I have a suspicion that the feds have contacted or have paid off a few mods to keep an eye on me. Or it might be my schizophrenia from reading too much of the Jewish conspiracy theories.
I've said this before--I'd rather die and fight back legally against the fempire Jew World Order than to be a cuck or eunuch for the fempire that is to come in the New World Order of 2022.

I worry about this too ngl. They claim they delete logs periodically -- I don't buy it. They've produced no evidence for this. They aren't very transparent about these things: being contacted by authorities, subpoenas, ... Mods and staff here are shady to say the least.

Last edited:
I just called Netanyahu, he told me he doesn’t give a shit

I voted for routine passive monitoring.

The explanation is quite simple.

If you as a person are not interested in a particular topic thats all you're going to be able to stomach.

I mean think about it, think about an issue or topic you could give less of a damn about as it simply doesn't interest you and apply that to our condition of incel/wizardom and you'll pretty much find the cops general opinion of the subject of us I do believe hence my (and the majority's) vote thus far.

For example if I were law enforcement and was assigned to monitor a car or automotive forum passive monitoring is all I'd be able to stomach as I could care less about cars and automobiles in general.

They are just point A to point B devices to me and other than that are quite boring so I wouldn't spend anymore time on such a forum than I had to in order to keep my law enforcement job, etc.

They are. We're all on a list.

Yes they are. Fuck you FBI fags

if they try to do something the blackpill will shine to alot of people ,we rant how small and depressed we are , what a violent treath we are our power is to spread blackpill low tier normies are w8ting for this freedom :feelsugh:

Yup and they probably have some accounts on here too

You'd be very surprised with whom you interact.

They monitored World of Warcraft chatlogs and you think they don't monitor us? Shiggydiggy

They all can eat my shit and suck a niggers cock.

Any serious police officer who has ever followed this forum is aware that most incels are absolutely harmless. They don't even care about our existence, just like all normies.

You must stop giving us the importance and relevance that we do not have. Nobody cares about us.

Incelibacy seems a good straw man to justify taking taxes for "society well being"

What if some of the agencies' teams are incels?

We would have new friends.
That's why I wonder when journalists, congressmen, police officer or people with power have something to say or do regarding incels? They must bite their tongue...

Any serious police officer who has ever followed this forum is aware that most incels are absolutely harmless. They don't even care about our existence, just like all normies.

You must stop giving us the importance and relevance that we do not have. Nobody cares about us.

This

They don't care about being right or efficient

They don't care about being right or efficient

That doesn't mean a thing either way. Nothing stops higher-ups from forming a task force, and then the lower-ranking bozos drink coffee and watch ice hockey compilations on YouTube all day.

26 people are delusional. We are so minuscule no one gives a shit about us. However, I do believe that they do monitor from time-to-time.

No one except cucktears sees us as a credible threat.