Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think law enforcement agencies are actively monitoring our forum?

Title.

• No, they don't have time for this nonsense

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Yes, but we are considered a minor issue and there is only routine, passive monitoring.

Votes: 67 61.5%
  • Yes, they have set up a dedicated task force to monitor and prevent incel violence

Votes: 33 30.3%

• Total voters
26 people are delusional. We are so minuscule no one gives a shit about us. However, I do believe that they do monitor from time-to-time.

We are delusional... because you said so !

Yes, but I don't think they won't do anything like coming our homes or things like that

We are delusional... because you said so !
"Don't worry, everythig is under control. Relax and enjoy your stay.
Maybe one day you'd have the same treatment as our fellow friend Indari."

we are bein actively monitored

not just by cianiggers but mossad and other intelligence agencies around the world. governments of the world know conditions are terrible today. a lot of men are unemployed, sexless, lonely, and angry. these are conditions for a revolution in which the elite and there puppets get slaughtered. all throughout history if the masses were discontent, rich people died. the elite dont want to lose control or there lives so they get there glow in the dark slave niggers to monitor us and infiltrate our forums.

how do they infiltrate?

they make accounts. some are sacrificial ones. there was an "incel" the other day who said hatin foids was a sign of weakness and we should not hate them. we all attacked him. there were definitely a couple of new accounts who joined in on the attack. this makes them seem like one of us and earns our trust. if they are suspected of infiltration later on, they can point to there post history. at some point these accounts rise in rank and respect. some later become mods. this same tactic has been used all over the internet mostly by commies/liberals. reddit was an example of how this happens.

foreign intelligence agencies and incels as tools
usa and china/russia will go to war at some point in the future. right now its a cold war. do you see the riots in hong kong? the cia started that.

CIA fuels Hong Kong riots – report
https://www.manilatimes.net/2019/08/20/news/world/cia-fuels-hong-kong-riots-report/603122/

The magazine said that Hong Kong extremists received significant funding from the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), which it called “a CIA soft-power cutout that has played a critical role in innumerable US regime-change operations.”

“US foundations like the NED have been promoting ‘Americanization’ around the world,” Li Haidong, a professor at the China Foreign Affairs University’s Institute of International Relations in Beijing, told the Global Times.

opposin countries can use incels as a tool to cause unrest in there enemies countries the same way the Jew.S.A. caused an uprising in hong kong. they can also use an incel false flag for school shootings in order to get guns banned.

some fear us doin somethin bad and others monitor us to see how we can be used. make no mistake, the blackpill is slowly spreadin into the mainstream like the red pill did. the elites saw this and are tryna control it.

Middle option... for now.

>2040
>get caught browsing incels.onion by the Federal Counter Inceldom Agency
FCIA OPEN UP

not just by cianiggers but mossad and other intelligence agencies around the world. governments of the world know conditions are terrible today. a lot of men are unemployed, sexless, lonely, and angry. these are conditions for a revolution in which the elite and there puppets get slaughtered. all throughout history if the masses were discontent, rich people died. the elite dont want to lose control or there lives so they get there glow in the dark slave niggers to monitor us and infiltrate our forums.

how do they infiltrate?

they make accounts. some are sacrificial ones. there was an "incel" the other day who said hatin foids was a sign of weakness and we should not hate them. we all attacked him. there were definitely a couple of new accounts who joined in on the attack. this makes them seem like one of us and earns our trust. if they are suspected of infiltration later on, they can point to there post history. at some point these accounts rise in rank and respect. some later become mods. this same tactic has been used all over the internet mostly by commies/liberals. reddit was an example of how this happens.

foreign intelligence agencies and incels as tools
usa and china/russia will go to war at some point in the future. right now its a cold war. do you see the riots in hong kong? the cia started that.

CIA fuels Hong Kong riots – report
https://www.manilatimes.net/2019/08/20/news/world/cia-fuels-hong-kong-riots-report/603122/

opposin countries can use incels as a tool to cause unrest in there enemies countries the same way the Jew.S.A. caused an uprising in hong kong. they can also use an incel false flag for school shootings in order to get guns banned.

some fear us doin somethin bad and others monitor us to see how we can be used. make no mistake, the blackpill is slowly spreadin into the mainstream like the red pill did. the elites saw this and are tryna control it.

Holy shit. Get a load of this bullshit.

The Global Times and their affiliates are state-run propaganda outlets.

The Hong Kong protests aren't backed by the CIA. It's completely natural to dislike Chinese rule. The "NED" is a conspiracy theory that's beaten to death again, and again. Why the fuck would an incel even support the Communist Party of China? Please, tell me.

Oh, and nobody amongst the "elites" gives a shit about us. Your post reeks of delusion.

Holy shit. Get a load of this bullshit.

The Global Times and their affiliates are state-run propaganda outlets.

The Hong Kong protests aren't backed by the CIA. It's completely natural to dislike Chinese rule. The "NED" is a conspiracy theory that's beaten to death again, and again. Why the fuck would an incel even support the Communist Party of China? Please, tell me.

Oh, and nobody amongst the "elites" gives a shit about us. Your post reeks of delusion.
im glad youre away from HK atm
they might outsource it to different government agencies to get an "eye" on potential targets. you have be really mentally ill to have tracking on you tbh.

Why the fuck would an incel even support the Communist Party of China? Please, tell me.
i dont support commies i hate them. you dont think the jew.s.a. is helpin the hong kong ppl revolt? :lul::lul::lul::lul: the jew.s.a. is known for cia overthrowin regime and installin puppet governments. what was the failed bay of pigs? arab spring? murderin south american leaders who were loved by the ppl in the 60s/70s?

the organization that funded the hong kong protests are equivalent to george soros organizations fundin shitskins to invade and rape europe.

look what I found on wikipedia faggot. read up!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

no elites give a shit about us thats why the army gave a brief on us :rolleyes: where did those orders come from? it came up from top. generals follow orders and shoot them down the chain of command. it came from some other government branch, intelligence most likely.

Last edited:
Friendly reminder they also use a tool to monitor us as they use it for ISIS (already posted here)
But don't worry, we're fine, don't be paranoid.

In the United States probably not on my country tho

i dont support commies i hate them. you dont think the jew.s.a. is helpin the hong kong ppl revolt? :lul::lul::lul::lul: the jew.s.a. is known for cia overthrowin regime and installin puppet governments. what was the failed bay of pigs? arab spring? murderin south american leaders who were loved by the ppl in the 60s/70s?

the organization that funded the hong kong protests are equivalent to george soros organizations fundin shitskins to invade and rape europe.

look what I found on wikipedia faggot. read up!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

no elites give a shit about us thats why the army gave a brief on us :rolleyes: where did those orders come from? it came up from top. generals follow orders and shoot them down the chain of command. it came from some other government branch, intelligence most likely.

An army brief is just that. One fucking brief to keep its employees updated, so they know what "incels" are. It's a huge stretch to say "the elites feel threatened by the spread of the blackpill".

And yes, the CIA has been involved in regime change, especially in the Cold War era, but it's nuts to think the CIA is under every rock. You don't have to friends with the CIA to think that the CCP is batshit crazy, and that's my point.

No, Soros is not funding shitskins to invade Europe. No, the CIA didn't start the Arab Spring.

Now go back to 4chan, you pathetic little sperg.
im glad youre away from HK atm
they might outsource it to different government agencies to get an "eye" on potential targets. you have be really mentally ill to have tracking on you tbh.

This. A bunch of paranoid 8chan autists on this forum are under the impression that the government is monitoring them because a bunch of powerful, shadowy "elites" is threatened by their so-called philosophy that is the something-"pill".

It's stupid. Only the craziest 5 or so people here actually have a human agent on their case.

Last edited:
An army brief is just that. One fucking brief to keep its employees updated, so they know what "incels" are.
why would the worlds most powerful military need to inform the troops what incels are? because incels are a threat. if incels werent a threat there would be no reason to "inform" troops about them.

It's a huge stretch to say "the elites feel threatened by the spread of the blackpill".
yeah thats why the media, tech companies like reddit, and other institutions are simultaneously shuttin down accounts and subreddits, spreadin smear propaganda and doin other kike shit. :rolleyes: just like there doin with conservative ppl before the 2020 election.

And yes, the CIA has been involved in regime change, especially in the Cold War era, but it's nuts to think the CIA is under every rock.
DO YOU ALL SEE WHAT THIS FAGGOT IS DOIN?
look how he phrases his words. he is implyin i am crazy and that i believe the cia is "under every rock" in order to discredit my claims :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: he has zero argument while i have tons of evidence to support my claims. remember he started our back and forth with his insults.

yes the cia can be traced to a lot of evil activity in this world. while the cia may not be directly involved, just like the hong kong riots, they fund, train, and help spread propaganda in order to further there own agenda. if anyone doubts me read that wikipedia link i put earlier. who is to say the cia isnt doin the same dirty shit they are doin today??

You don't have to friends with the CIA to think that the CCP is batshit crazy, and that's my point.
idgaf about chinks or what happens to them. what is true is cia is backin hong kong protests to destabilize china further bc china is gettin way too strong for the jew.s.a.

No, Soros is not funding shitskins to invade Europe. No, the CIA didn't start the Arab Spring.

Soros-Linked "Undesirable NGOs" Fund ISIS-linked Refugee Boats To EU
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017...irable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu
Zuccaro announced that his office is investigating what he called the “abnormal” amount of funds that allows even small agencies to hire ships. Italian authorities have so far uncovered at least ten private Non-Governmental Organizations involved, among them several NGOs financed by US hedge fund speculator George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

just rope faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
you had nothin this entire time and all you did was insult me instead of usin your oxford brains to argue your points. proof intelligence is not a piece of paper from an elite school. maybe thats why you atked me. bc i said something bad about elites.

Now go back to 4chan, you pathetic little sperg.
iu

8ch is dead nigger and im here to stay.

This. A bunch of paranoid 8chan autists on this forum are under the impression that the government is monitoring them because a bunch of powerful, shadowy "elites" is threatened by their so-called philosophy that is the something-"pill".
uhhhh why are all the conservative voices in the jew.s.a. bein silenced before the elections? why did youtube change there policies to ban ppl? why did twitter and patreon deplatform conservative ppl? why did reddit ban a harmless incel subreddit? this is a prime example of the elite gettin together to ban things they dont like.

i rly like the idea we are problem , if this is true i will feel like my life has meaning :feelsgah:

I guess they took a bunch of their most useless folks and set them up on a task force just so those folks no longer disturb the FBI's actual work. It's over for FBIcels.

I guess they took a bunch of their most useless folks and set them up on a task force just so those folks no longer disturb the FBI's actual work. It's over for FBIcels.

It's actually not that bad. If someone's job is to sit in an office 9-5 and drink coffee and watch YouTube videos and read incel shitposts, he gets paid pretty well for how little he has to do.

Probably not active monitoring no, you'd be surprised at how technically incompetent most police / law enforcement agencies are. Simply typing in "4chins" and managing to make their way to /b/ is considered computer hacker tier. Most online policing is browsing twitter and facebook for moderately offensive content, and making a note of the name and possibly doing a housecall if they literally have nothing better to do (which with British police is always true).

FBI = Faggot Bitch Incels
CIA = Cucked Incel Agency
It's actually not that bad. If someone's job is to sit in an office 9-5 and drink coffee and watch YouTube videos and read incel shitposts, he gets paid pretty well for how little he has to do.
To understand us you must be us.