[Experiment] Do you think men are slowly waking up to the truth about women do you think we still have a long way to go?

Which one?

• A lot of men are slowly but surely recognizing how women truly are.

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • No, a large majority of men are still cucks.

Votes: 42 70.0%

• Total voters
wereqryan

wereqryan

Soulless Meat Puppet + Doomer + NEET + Zombie
-
poll tbh

Last edited:
DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Officer
-
Both are true. More and more men are waking up, but still a minority and there's a long way to go.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Most men are legit foid worshipers.

GetFucked

GetFucked

Lonercel
-
I see no sign of men waking up. The constant feminist shit on tv might wake up a few incels, but most people will just call you negative if you speak truths about how easy foids have it.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Recruit
-
Nope. Look at the Red Pill movement, its been taken over the Blue-Pilled normies, hence why the Black-Pill had to happen

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I would say both for this poll. A minority of men are realizing that foids aren't worth it but the majority of men are still soyboy cucks unfortunately.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
They're dropping blackpills unconsciously but not analysing the true meaning as to what they're saying.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
I would say both for this poll. A minority of men are realizing that foids aren't worth it but the majority of men are still soyboy cucks unfortunately.

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

Patience is key to Happiness.
-
"men are slowly waking up to the truth about women" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek:

No it's a fucking cope ffs most of men are cucks and they are happy with betabuxxing their roastie , cumslut wife's
Black pill is very destructive knowledge and hard to swallow , Most of people would prefer to lie themselves than accepting harsh , brutal truth it's always been like this sorry m8 it's all just cope tbh ngl

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Pro Sharia
-
It’s a gradual process. So majority of men are still cucks but some are waking up

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
Most men are still cucks, and tbh i don't think this will ever change. Of course we can still hope for it to happen, but i guess that's just wishfull thinking ngl.

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
I see no sign of men waking up. The constant feminist shit on tv might wake up a few incels, but most people will just call you negative if you speak truths about how easy foids have it.
"men are slowly waking up to the truth about women" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek:

No it's a fucking cope ffs most of men are cucks and they are happy with betabuxxing their roastie , cumslut wife's
Black pill is very destructive knowledge and hard to swallow , Most of people would prefer to lie themselves than accepting harsh , brutal truth it's always been like this sorry m8 it's all just cope tbh ngl
Thorium IQ. Most men are conformist pathetic little beta cucks. They are the reason why foids have it so easy.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
All I see is men becoming more depressed and hostile toward each other. Nothing changed for chadam, chad and Tyrone though.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

Recruit
-
Foids benefits the most about the knowledge of Red Pill and Black Pill, they are upping their game to keep all the blue pilled normies perpetually under control to be their betabuxx and ETs, all the while telling those blue pilled simps to hate incels, lock us up , etc...i dont feel even a drop of sympathy for normies, they deserve all the abuse foids give to them.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
A lot of men are slowly but surely recognizing how women truly are.
tbh the blackpill is spreading at alarming rates but we still have some work to do

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

Recruit
-
A lot of feminist shit is making a lot of people wake about its evil, but they're not fully awake about female nature

slaaneshcel

slaaneshcel

Recruit
-
There is no waking up. This is the end result of the mouse utopia

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men
-
When the incel movement gained strength last years I felt like we could be the forefront that would turn the tables, but now it has all already subsided, I don't think change will happen anytime soon. Most men are cucks and keep being cucks regardless of how bad things become for them in society.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
A lengthy process to go.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Veteran
-
Nah still too many cucks.

But there is noticeable progress although still insignificant in the big picture. id say 50 yrs from now and we might see real progress
A lot of men are slowly but surely recognizing how women truly are.
tbh the blackpill is spreading at alarming rates but we still have some work to do
This
A lengthy process to go.
Shut the Fuck Up
When the incel movement gained strength last years I felt like we could be the forefront that would turn the tables, but now it has all already subsided, I don't think change will happen anytime soon. Most men are cucks and keep being cucks regardless of how bad things become for them in society.
The problem with most normie men is that they WANT to be a betabux as a last resort.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Officer
-
Well, men do certainly seeing women for how they are more. It's just that they're still cucks who are one blowjob away from denouncing their previous beliefs. This is the sad reality with most men.

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
men already know the truth they just won't accept it or take it to its a logical conclusion. its like the lottery people know they won't win but they still buy a ticket.

CheeseburgerManga

CheeseburgerManga

Recruit
-
We will all certainly be dead before there is any significant, prominent realization that way too much was given over to women. Normalfags need hard evidence hitting them directly, looking them right in the face, to ever change their minds about anything. And it will have to be nearly apocalyptic at this point for them to realize “we might have made a bit of a mistake, lads”.

50/50 chance the realization will come with their backs to the wall while they’re getting stabbed by thirsty young male mobs having a sexual emergency.