Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think most people are unhappy nowadays?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Not just us, and not just men, but people in general, regardless of race, gender, social status, and so on.

it’s like it’s impossible to be happy if you’re not Chad or Stacy.

Yes, I blame it on overpopulation.

Yeah, most people are not happy

Nope, big cope in fact NPCs gotta be NPCs they enjoy whatever the fuck the media throws at them.

Yes but they are too npc to realize

Nope, big cope in fact NPCs gotta be NPCs they enjoy whatever the fuck the media throws at them.
Just because you enjoy things doesn’t mean you aren’t depressed
I’m sure there are plenty of depressed soyboys out there

Yes, inceldom may or may not be a contributory factor. Even (most) foids are unhappy especially since most are pumped and dumped by chads.

Yes but they are too npc to realize
This
I think so but only the uglier ones. I'm sure as hell I would enjoy being a normalfag and having a social circle of loyal friends.

yes because people live in delusion

Yes . even older ppl who were born in a less fucked generation are on antidepressants these days

No. Cucks are happy to see their wives getting gangbanged by Chads. Betabuxxes are happy by providing for their mistress. White knights are happy protecting "muh lady" on social media. Even bluepilled simps are happy thinking that someday things will turn out fine for them. And obviously Chads and Stacies are happy. The only people who are unhappy are "us" who have accepted the fact that it is truly over.

No I don't think their happy. I even found a reddit post today asking the same question and made a post about it if anyone wants to see it.

Yes, I blame it on overpopulation.
So do I. When there's so much people in the world it's hard to feel unique or different anymore. Maybe having so many soys refuse to have children is a good thing I guess.

i believe that about 5%-10% of people are happy, the rest are miserable with an enjoyable moment every now and again which they mistake for happiness. even the ones i called "happy" i'm on the fence about because i'm not completely sure what people even mean when they talk about happiness, it could be a bluepilled cope for all i know.

Idk some studies says that, but at least other people move on do things

Most men probably, doubt most women and chads are.
Women have higher suicide rates the more feminist a country becomes, I honestly don't really know why but I'm pretty sure they are unhappier than they were in the past. That said they are still living in tutorial mode compared to men.

Ted K was right on this topic. Most people feel they have no autonomy and their power processes are confined to surrogate activities

Ted K was right on this topic. Most people feel they have no autonomy and their power processes are confined to surrogate activities

Wage slavery is a huge factor in all of that. Most people are not intelligent enough to bypass the system or find alternate ways to achieve wealth

Higher "attempt" rates, ie they popped some tic tacs and called it a suicide attempt. All that proves is the more feminist they are the bigger attention whores they become.
I've never considered it from that angle, you're probably right.

Most people are not intelligent enough to bypass the system or find alternate ways to achieve wealth
Absolutely. This system can be exploited easily by high iq people since it is getting ever more complex

Its a good marketing tactic.. get everyone depressed then keep releasing things the depressed people enjoy, thereby overloading their dopamine receptors and making them reliant on CONSOOMING more products. Good slave cattle always consoom and do not think. My mother is a good example.. she consumes the latest muttwives all the time and lo and behold she speaks like a spastic in a sporadic manner.

You're a fucking cuck and you also cope if you believe that other people are unhappy. Most people fuck foids every single time and that alone cures depression.

Yes, this is due to civilized life and complex, systemic technology.

Yes because Social Media is constantly throwing the top 5% of socially successful people's luxorious lives in everyone's faces. How can you be happy when you're constantly being reminded of what you're missing out on? This doesn't just apply to incels but to normies who can't get a pretty girlfriend or to foids who can't get Chads.