Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think my dad is subtly giving me the middle finger?

Wasted

Wasted

Recruit
★★
Anytime he talks to me he will adjust his glasses using his middle finger, or even if he goes to scratch his face he will do it too. But when he talks to my mom he'll use all of his fingers to push his glasses up. It looks like these pictures.

Thumbnail

1496090852 c7c50d1cf4e9b59e62fc57d6766bebc2 600x378

Finger1

He's done it dozens of times, probably close to one hundred. I'd understand if it was once or twice, but it's not. it's everyday, and as far as i can tell it's only with me. What should I do?

Yeah, he knows what he's doing.

Do it to him

Ok I guess i'll do it to him then.

Ok I guess i'll do it to him then.
Yeah do it and see if he notices, if he does then you 100% know he is giving you the middle finger when he does it.

the only thing about doing it back is that i'd rather call him out on it and confront him directly, rather than playing mind games with him. it's sort of weak to go along with mind games, i'd rather be direct.

Yes, he hates you

its a subtle sign of disrespect and he does it cause he know you wont do anything about it .

its a subtle sign of disrespect and he does it cause he know you wont do anything about it .
how does he know i won't do anything about it? what if I snap one day and punch him?
i know what im going to do about it. im just gonna say "fuck you" the next time he does it cause that's essentially what he's been saying to me, at least a hundred times. idc if he gets mad, i'm the one who gets to be mad, not him.

Last edited:
the only thing about doing it back is that i'd rather call him out on it and confront him directly, rather than playing mind games with him. it's sort of weak to go along with mind games, i'd rather be direct.

how does he know i won't do anything about it? what if I snap one day and punch him?
i know what im going to do about it. im just gonna say "fuck you" the next time he does it cause that's essentially what he's been saying to me, at least a hundred times. idc if he gets mad, i'm the one who gets to be mad, not him.
nah man i was just kidding people use their middle finger cause its tthe longest finger ngl

he's disappointed that you're inkel

I called him out on it and he denied it, now he’s upset and so is my mom. But I don’t believe him cause I know if u did that to a cop or someone in authority you would definitely get a warning about it. I think he just doesn’t like me and was venting through passive aggressive actions that have plausible deniability like the middle finger thing. I wonder what the next thing will be that he’ll do?

no one does the middle finger thing these days that i ever see, probably not

My condolences

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back