Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you think people you know IRL would have better lives if you were never born?

Chances are that you have overlooked it, if in my country people who watch anime are quite stigmatized, but if you are lucky you will find people with similar tastes, several of my friends watch anime, although in a moderate way. Wow you are Islamic, how did you know the anime?
I always thought weeb culture was more of an American thing but surprisingly a lot of guys here watch anime, completely blows my mind to be honest. And yes, I am Islamic. I live in the Netherlands, so I've been exposed to western culture since the day I was born haha. My brother is a weeb himself. Watches anime and reads lots of manga.

I always thought weeb culture was more of an American thing but surprisingly a lot of guys here watch anime, completely blows my mind to be honest. And yes, I am Islamic. I live in the Netherlands, so I've been exposed to western culture since the day I was born haha. My brother is a weeb himself. Watches anime and reads lots of manga.
Cool, I didn't know you were Dutch. I thought you lived in the Mediterranean region like in Iberia or Italy or France.

Cool, I didn't know you were Dutch. I thought you lived in the Mediterranean region like in Iberia or Italy or France.
I'm not Dutch by ethnicity, bro. I'm Pakistani. Only by nationality. TBH I love the Netherlands, I wouldn't want to live in Italy or France at all.

I'm not Dutch by ethnicity, bro. I'm Pakistani. Only by nationality. TBH I love the Netherlands, I wouldn't want to live in Italy or France at all.
I guess, especially during this coronavirus pandemic.

Haha, I mean aside from that. :p Where do you live? US?
Yeah, pretty much. Sometimes I wanna move to Canada because I want to see how it really is up there and the free health care so I don't have to worry about insurance. But seeing how liberal and PC it is over there, sometimes I beg to differ.

My parents admitted in front of me that I was a mistake, so yes.

absolutely. for sure i do believe this

I dont know, probably. I cant really think of anything that would improve someones life. My parents would probably be happier

I dont know, probably. I cant really think of anything that would improve someones life. My parents would probably be happier
the timmyturnerpill

people criticize the episode but its actually one of my favorite episodes
ppl criticise the episode cause they see themselves in timmy and hate themselves after seeing it.

i have no doubt that my entire family's life is ruined thanks to my existence.

ppl criticise the episode cause they see themselves in timmy and hate themselves after seeing it.

i have no doubt that my entire family's life is ruined thanks to my existence.
spongebob also had a couple hated episodes

@MountainGorilla

I don't watch fairly oddparents but timmy turner mogs me because 2d