Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think reincarnation is real?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I think it's a huge cope tbh. What do you think?

You'll be just born incel again
full

a part of me copes and believes it but another pat of me knows its cope

Truth is a virtue; No.

It does appear to exist though as we appear to be souls inhabiting bodies, leaving them when we die. We are born into different species and castes with different levels of intelligence, maturity and mercy.

Yes, all the ugly people are ugly because they had bad karma in the life before. They obviously deserve to be in the situation they are in now.

Say I get reincarnated as a dog. What does that mean, exactly ? Does that mean a dog is born and gets to remember being me or something ? Or is it a dog that has my personality or what ?

What is the difference between a dog that would be my reincarnation, and just a dog ?

Scientifically, yes. Every atom in our body was likely once in a living creature before we were created, so reincarnation is entirely real.

It's a hindu coping mechanism.

Seems like cope. If it's true, then I'll probably be reborn as an Indian peasant or Chinese serf anyway

No, it's too bad I can't be reincarnated as a white man.

Cope made up by curries, very good one but still a cope. I wish it was true but I have no reason to believe it, which makes our existence even worse. Imagine that we have chance to live this life and we got to spend it in our miserable bodies while chad expierences his to the fullest. Truly terrifying thought.

I think it's a huge cope tbh. What do you think?

No i do know that your eternal though every bit of you is forever cross sectioned off

This is the afterlife and how you acted in your previous life determines your genes and how good you have it now

only for curries. They can rope and reincarnate in Chadpreet

hopefully not fuck this world

This is the afterlife and how you acted in your previous life determines your genes and how good you have it now

I must have committed a lot of crimes in my past life to end up with genes like this.