Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think sleeper agents exist?

G

Guest2

title tbh

This is my favourite "sleeper agent" scene because of how cold it is. I couldn't find just the clip but it's the opening scene

Personally, it seems silly to think that mass shooter ones exist, because there are often "warning signs" and all that rubbish.

I don't doubt that the U.S. and Soviet Union experimented with them, though.

no, they dont exist

yes, they do exist

They all go ER

What kinda biz do you think they get up to?
They use mind control techniques on bunnies so they can create a bunny army

Yes, im one of those

high iq scout plays ngl
(sig)
i hate that weapon ded srs cant play with that, only when someone drops me i play with that, sometimes im lucky to get some nice shot

i hate that weapon ded srs cant play with that, only when someone drops me i play with that, sometimes im lucky to get some nice shot
same i only play awp m4a1s and ak for the most part.
of course a shotgun and a smg here and there but i dont like the scout either

same i only play awp m4a1s and ak for the most part.
of course a shotgun and a smg here and there but i dont like the scout either
yeah same here, i like cz-75 too, but i dont have talent to scout, even being SMFC/GE i was shooting way worse than my silver friend ded srs XD

yeah same here, i like cz-75 too, but i dont have talent to scout, even being SMFC/GE i was shooting way worse than my silver friend ded srs XD
i am currently GNM. used to be MG2 and i am so bad with every fucking pistol except the usp

i am currently GNM. used to be MG2 and i am so bad with every fucking pistol except the usp
send me ur steam profile via pm, i will add u from some smurf if i get one this week and may be we can play if u want, im mostly playing for fun. no pressure or smth

send me ur steam profile via pm, i will add u from some smurf if i get one this week and may be we can play if u want, im mostly playing for fun. no pressure or smth
i would but my steam profile is tied to my real life so no

yes but idk what context tho

in terms of actual politics yes

in terms of here(ie infiltrators)most likely

even FBI agents get tired so yes

I think sleeper agents exist everywhere. :feelstrash: