Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think some of us are delusional about our foid looksmatch?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
1. Men overestimate their attractiveness. Combine this with the mirror effect and most men rate themselves 2 points higher than what they are to foids.
2.Its hard to compare men and women on looks, due to sexual dimorphism. For example, a bug eyed manlet might be a 2.5/10 but his foid looksmatch suddenly becomes a 4/10. This is simply because bug eyes and shortness are looked upon as feminine characteristics.

I think it is quite likely that you will be physically repulsed by your actual looksmatch foid and might be one of the major reasons why youre still posting here.

1. Men overestimate their attractiveness. Combine this with the mirror effect and most men rate themselves 2 points higher than what they are to foids.
2.Its hard to compare men and women on looks, due to sexual dimorphism. For example, a bug eyed manlet might be a 2.5/10 but his foid looksmatch suddenly becomes a 4/10. This is simply because bug eyes and shortness are looked upon as feminine characteristics.

I think it is quite likely that you will be physically repulsed by your actual looksmatch foid and might be one of the major reasons why youre still posting here.
I’ve been rejected by women that were easily 1/10 or just flat out uglier than me. You look at this as some type of soul searching journey, it’s not. Even if these bitches are ugly some random normie who mogs you will snatch her up

True. My sister said I would make a pretty girl. Yet my looksmatch would be ugly af.

I’ve been rejected by women that were easily 1/10 or just flat out uglier than me. You look at this as some type of soul searching journey, it’s not. Even if these bitches are ugly some random normie who mogs you will snatch her up
The fact that men are thirsty fucks is irrelevant to what i said. Iam saying most of us have no clue what our real looksmatch foid (which isnt a matter of subjective opinion, but is an absolute fact) is. And based on what ive seen here, most of us are in denial about this.

No, our looksmatches are getting a much better deal

Your 6'4 which raises your smv by a lot, yet your still posting here
because the sexual markret place is so scewed in womens favor

Last edited:
maybe, but either way my looksmatch is getting fucked all night and im not

No, our looksmatches are getting a much better deal

Your 6'4 which raises your smv by a lot, yet your still posting here
because the sexual markret place is so scewed in womens favor
I have a feeling i might be delusional about who my foid looksmatch is. But then again, the people around me might be brainwashing me into settling for genetic filth foids.
maybe, but either way my looksmatch is getting fucked all night and im not
That is another issue altogether.

Why would we post here if we thought we were decently attractive. If I was rejected by foids but thought I was physically attractive, I wouldn’t even consider myself an incel to begin with. I would assume factors other than looks are the problem

I once met my looksmatch in highschool.
Haven't seen her since

Why would we post here if we thought we were decently attractive. If I was rejected by foids but thought I was physically attractive, I wouldn’t even consider myself an incel to begin with. I would assume factors other than looks are the problem

You just contradicted yourself here. "Physically attractive" isnt an absolute measure, but looks ratings are. For example, if a girl is on average rated a 5/10, thats an absolute measure of her attractiveness/looks. Doesnt mean she is necessarily attractive to all guys.

It is generally accepted here and other incel sites that going for your looksmatch foid is fair and reasonable. But this hinges on how well you can measure your own looks (which most men are generally bad at) and how well you can convert your image into a foid. Most of us will be surprised to realize that our foid selves would be ugly as fuck.

The fact that men are thirsty fucks is irrelevant to what i said. Iam saying most of us have no clue what our real looksmatch foid (which isnt a matter of subjective opinion, but is an absolute fact) is. And based on what ive seen here, most of us are in denial about this.
Either way, most of the actual incels here have a few features that are glorified features or just not cared about for women. Like I’d date the female version of me in a heart beat granted it would be weird but I would.

Also, actual looksmatch is actual looksmatch. If you’ve got a recessed chin and acne so does the foid. The only genuine difference is a foid’s softer body types which contributes to their femininity and some features scaled down. If you’re fit and in the gym but have an ugly face, your looksmatch isn’t a lazy 400 pound woman.

"your looksmatch is a 40 yo obese single mom" theory

You just contradicted yourself here. "Physically attractive" isnt an absolute measure, but looks ratings are. For example, if a girl is on average rated a 5/10, thats an absolute measure of her attractiveness/looks. Doesnt mean she is necessarily attractive to all guys.

It is generally accepted here and other incel sites that going for your looksmatch foid is fair and reasonable. But this hinges on how well you can measure your own looks (which most men are generally bad at) and how well you can convert your image into a foid. Most of us will be surprised to realize that our foid selves would be ugly as fuck
Maybe if you’re looking at looksmatches without any makeup sure. However in practice when we see our looksmatches on the street or in pictures they probably look at least 2 points more attractive than we do. Not that any of this matters due to juggernaut law. A 4/10 will get rejected just as much as a 2/10 in 2020

Maybe if you’re looking at looksmatches without any makeup sure. However in practice when we see our looksmatches on the street or in pictures they probably look at least 2 points more attractive than we do. Not that any of this matters due to juggernaut law. A 4/10 will get rejected just as much as a 2/10 in 2020
Its true that even our looksmatch foids would reject us.
"your looksmatch is a 40 yo obese single mom" theory
Said no such thing.

good point, it's much harder to be attractive as a male if you're judging by foid standards.
it works out to where the vast majority of men end up as effectively 3/10 or below, although if we were rating on a purely comparative basis this wouldn't make sense.
masculine traits like tallness, good frame, and angular face are rarer than feminine traits as well.

It is generally accepted here and other incel sites that going for your looksmatch foid is fair and reasonable. But this hinges on how well you can measure your own looks (which most men are generally bad at) and how well you can convert your image into a foid. Most of us will be surprised to realize that our foid selves would be ugly as fuck.
I truly believe im an average guy, and I should be able to get an average foid. I don’t think I’m overrating myself as most guys do.

5/10, that’s what I give myself. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s just so fucking hard getting these women interested in me. I need to elevate one point, and then maybe I will ascend.

:chad:.co

No it is foids that are delusional about their looksmatch

I have a feeling i might be delusional about who my foid looksmatch is. But then again, the people around me might be brainwashing me into settling for genetic filth foids.
You are also genetic filth. Don't be a hypocrite :feelsjuice:

I think many incels are indeed delusional about what their looksmatch is but in the opposite way; many, if not most, are not deformed or even hideously ugly looking, but have been convinced that they are in order to ruin their self-esteem and enable them to be strung along by foids who easily fit the definition of subhuman yet have no desire to actually sleep with or be in a relationship with incels, but will use them for validation and for material benefit.

We are simply living in a period where unchecked foid hypergamy and sluttery are not only enabled, but actively encouraged and subsidized.

No, i have been rated 2.5 and i would be perfectly happy with 2.5

However, they are chad only

I think it's more that when men evaluate female attractiveness going off the tinder/okcupid data we have, men evaluate on a bellcurve. Women on the other hand are much more selective and there's the whole 80% of men are below average to them thing.

So, my bet is men are actually evaluating themselves somewhat accurately VS other men bellcurve wise, what they don't know is that women will judge them differently than this/not on a bellcurve where it's more of a pass/fail thing seems like (with very very strict "pass" reqs -- these days Chadlights seem to end up as betabux if they don't also get ripped -- which is ridiculous since getting/staying ripped is a full time job. Really worth it just for the pussy? lol at women's standards in 2020 but I digress...).

So, a male might actually be a 6 or 7 out of 10 VS other men/on the bellcurve, but to women they still see that as being "Below Average" where you end up with a 6 or 7 out of 10 being evaluated as below average even though they're not below average in actuality. That Tinder/OK Cupid data on how men/women rate each other's attractiveness is blackpilling af.
No, i have been rated 2.5 and i would be perfectly happy with 2.5

However, they are chad only
True, seems to me most men are fine with simply dating their "looksmatch" and I think most of us understand where we lay approximately lol. But, those women have better options so getting a looksmatch doesn't happen. It's giga bluepilled that so many still believe men and women typically find their looksmatch, doesn't work that way at all since women go to the top/would rather share the top percent of men -- for you gay ass lurkers that's what the studies show (tons have been compiled over on the incels.wiki blackpillscience article for example), it's not "misogyny" or "because we don't shower" :feelsohh:

Last edited:

There is tinder and okcupid data that indicates the answer is typically no.

it’s not that men overestimate where they fit in the hierarchy with other men, it’s that women perceive the “average” male as being far far better than it actually is.

so, men evaluate women on a bell curve (what we’d expect) and aren’t too picky — women evaluated 80% ish of men as BELOW AVERAGE.

It’s them who have the skewed understanding, not men — men probably overestimate themselves in the sense that they’re evaluating men on a bellcurve too but that would place them higher up than women’s “cut off” style evaluation does in practice.

As a man you have to rethink where you fit without using the bell curve way and instead acknowledge women’s ridiculous standards and “average” cutoff.

the comparison is relative to where we rank among other men making way for how ugly a man can be and how handsome a man can be. Ironic that attractive women are way more common than attractive men and women still won't lower their standards. 9.5 man is 1/5000 while a 9.5 woman is 1/1000 according to TRM.

probably. just do the check list. hair, eye area, jawline, race. if its similiar shes your match.

the comparison is relative to where we rank among other men making way for how ugly a man can be and how handsome a man can be. Ironic that attractive women are way more common than attractive men and women still won't lower their standards. 9.5 man is 1/5000 while a 9.5 woman is 1/1000 according to TRM.
Most of the "attractive women" would be ugly as fuck without face paint