Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think that incest will become common?

Absolutezer0

Absolutezer0

Recruit
★★★
Will men start using incest as a means to escape iceldom? Just to clarify, I mean incest between cousins.

Last edited:
I was rejected by my mom.

i think it'll become more common, yes.

only works if the son is a chad

I think is very possible.There's couples in USA of brothers and sisters. But I think the incest father-daugtherr will be more common. a lot of men are not deflower pussies so you have that oportunity with your daughter.

i think an incest rights movement is gonna appear in a few decades. people will become crazy and say that's it ok as long as the brother has a vasectomy and they don't have kids.

I think is very possible.There's couples in USA of brothers and sisters. But I think the incest father-daugtherr will be more common. a lot of men are not deflower pussies so you have that oportunity with your daughter.
I mean incest between cousins.

True inceldom involves getting hated by your own family, so I doubt it.

I mean incest between cousins.
yes even in conservative society cousins have sex. I have a female cousin that is married with her cousin and they have one son.

Cope, your cousins would only fuck your chad cousin or non cousin chads.

Chad forcefully kisses his sister and she lets him fuck her.

Just be chad

Only among the trash of society (they already practice incest anyway), or if the male is Chad.

It would be nice to have a cute cousin, with whom I could have a romantic relationship with a special bond.

They already do. This truecel started molesting his sister in his teen while she was young

Only if you look like LaCHOwski