Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think the devil exists

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Do you think he is real or just made up

I made a deal with the nigga

Made up. People are quite evil anyway, nobody needs a loser.

The truly disturbing thing to think about is that even if Christ insanity is true and the devil exists the proverbial "buck" stops with Jesus/Yahweh as it pertains to any of the bad things that may happen to you/us or are permitted to happen.

Since the devil/Satan literally has no power/dominion over us not provided or afforded to him by the supposed/alleged "loving" Jewish "lord" we're ALL supposed to grovel to on our knees in worship.

Don't forget this verse kiddies!

"Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

What a truly horrifying reality we here have been born into if Christ insanity is true.

What a truly horrifying reality we here have been born into even if it isn't true nor any other religion for that matter.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPD1YGghtDk&t=18s

Last edited:
Yes, he created women, masqueraded as god in (((the old testament))) and sent out his false prophet Muhammad to use as a weapon against the free people of the world.

He lied to me to STEAL my soul

If they do exist guarantee you it's a foid. Pure fucking evil. Cheated on chad God so he banished her to hell.

Why do you think the serpent targeted the easily foolish foid?

Man was peaceful until the EVIL foid Eve was brought in to "keep him company"

And it's been shit ever since.

Do you think he is real or just made up
No it's made up, there's no thing as good or evil. Just suffering and bliss.
Incel is an existance of suffering.

There are undeniable proof by law enforcement that people who worship the Devil exists. But as far as evidence that the Devil exists is not as concrete.

No, I don't think the devil exists, it is just a scapegoat for the evil intentions of humans. Even if you think of the christian definition of the devil a fallen angel then this means the devil does no wrong.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes

made up cope to try and make people be good. If the devil exists, it's not a single entity. It's every fucker that lives on this planet. Evil bastards.
Could be the case, easily, or he and God could be real. Or you just die and nothing happens. or you die and get reincarnated as Chad. Who knows.

The truly disturbing thing to think about is that even if Christ insanity is true and the devil exists the proverbial "buck" stops with Jesus/Yahweh as it pertains to any of the bad things that may happen to you/us or are permitted to happen.

Since the devil/Satan literally has no power/dominion over us not provided or afforded to him by the supposed/alleged "loving" Jewish "lord" we're ALL supposed to grovel to on our knees in worship.

Don't forget this verse kiddies!

"Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

What a truly horrifying reality we here have been born into if Christ insanity is true.

What a truly horrifying reality we here have been born into even if it isn't true nor any other religion for that matter.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPD1YGghtDk&t=18s

Too dumb to understand your point here.

Yeah I’ve seen him before. It was quite the experience.

Could be the case, easily, or he and God could be real. Or you just die and nothing happens. or you die and get reincarnated as Chad. Who knows.

Too dumb to understand your point here.
Err you mean you are too dumb to understand my point or another poster is?

In anycase what I mean is that a devil/Satan existing hardly matters since if Christianity is real its god ie Jesus or his father Yahweh/Jehova etc has ALL the power.

So whatever happens to a person good or bad is permitted and or possibly even caused to be carried out by order of Jesus or his daddy.

So the devil/Satan existing even if he does is a moot point as he has no real power to act independently against humanity of his own accord.

The devil can't do anything without god's approval is what I'm saying to you and everyone else here.

So what is a disturbing thought is that if there is a god and Jesus or Yahweh are it then they may simply be yet more Jewish psychopaths who created us for their own sick amusement/entertainment to be used and abused or even provided pleasures (in Chad and Stacy's cases) for their own sick enjoyment/amusement.

The disturbing thought is that if god exists then our anger and hatred and resentment for our incel plight belongs directly with him and not the Satan/devil character since it was god's will we be fucked up like this and not be given any kind of indication that it is for some greater good that we are not permitted to know and thats if there is any greater good to be had by our being made to be fucked up and unhappy in this way.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skppRyDy2Ng&t=61s

Last edited:
Take a look at women.
That's enough proof for devil's existence
full

Yep. Its inside every woman. That's why they are so vile and despicable.

There is no evil. There is only pain
How do you know? :feelsbaton:
Cuz he is reincarnated.

Seriously though he is right. There is nothing after death. Every person on this planet has experienced death. I have experienced death in 1960. Why should my experience of 2160 be any different.

yes, if there is heaven there is also hell.

Satan was originally the horned god of paganism. He was then shown to be a liar by the church and made to be evil.

I do not believe in good and evil.

He exists and he's a Chad.