Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think these people, particularly the women, were laughing at me?

Wasted

Wasted

Recruit
★★
The camera doesn't show it as well as how I saw it due to the wide angle lens, but when I passed these people, it looked like the blonde one was sort of laughing at me. She looked at me and covered her mouth with her hand as if to hide her smirk, then looked at my camera. If you pause it at 23 seconds you can see she starts to look at me and covers her face. At the 25-26 second interval it looks like she was laughing after she removes her hand from her face. If you play it back slowly and pause it you can make out at smirk. Also the girl on the bike looked like she was laughing too.

Before you call me a mentalcel or something, for the record I'm pretty sure they weren't laughing at me. It's possible they were, and I'm unsure, which is why I'm asking. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were, since it happens to me often if I go out on my own. They always look at my face and see that I'm ugly and then start laughing. This just happened to be the first time I potentially caught this behavior on camera, but it's tough to tell.

Of course I will post other instances if I happen to catch them on camera.

i don't even think they acknowledged ur existence bro

Blonde girl looked at you, can't tell if she was laughing or mirin your presence.

Last edited:
They weren't.

Keep making videos like this, hopefully in the future they will serve as some comfy but saddening videos that trace the buildup to martyrdom, like ER's channel.

Keep making videos like this, hopefully in the future they will serve as some comfy but saddening videos that trace the buildup to martyrdom, like ER's channel.
nah man i'm never going ER, nice try though haha. yeah, i'm pretty sure they weren't laughing but remember that the camera is wide angle so my vision was better than the camera's, and it did kind of look like the blonde one was laughing tbh. but i guess they weren't. but it has happened in the past, hopefully one day i'll catch it.

Impossible to tell tbh

nah man i'm never going ER, nice try though haha. yeah, i'm pretty sure they weren't laughing but remember that the camera is wide angle so my vision was better than the camera's, and it did kind of look like the blonde one was laughing tbh. but i guess they weren't. but it has happened in the past, hopefully one day i'll catch it.

:feelskek: :feelskek: ye I'm fooling around

Nice little bike ride you had it looks like, too bad normalscum got you on edge.

:feelskek: :feelskek: ye I'm fooling around

Nice little bike ride you had it looks like, too bad normalscum got you on edge.
yeah it was nice. i'm guessing by now at least one person has saved this video and is analyzing it to try to dox me.