Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think these recent incel attacks are legit or are fase flag psy ops?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date

are they actual incel killings?

• Yes, the perpetrators are incels

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • No, it is a government psy op

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
thoughts? I think it's complete BS to make us look bad

If you were some angry retard who is mad at incels, youd say exactly what he said. His motive was society? Nothing else? He didnt kill anyone on purpose so he wasnt serious about what he was doing. Totally a faker trying to make a bad name for us

I say government involvement

They're ours and that's just fine. LDARmaxxing isn't against the rules.

They are legit. I'm glad we got one ER right after another. Let's hope they keep coming. Our public image doesn't matter. Truecels are ugly and cannot afford surgery so there is no reason to care what society thinks of us. I hope we get two more in a day. The guy in Arizona should have waited until after things had been reopened longer so large crowds of people would be easier to find.

Last edited:
If you think about it from another point of view, this is good. Since it will force some royal incels to defend themselves, basically if they start chasing ugly men, we have a right to defend ourselves. It seems somewhat counterproductive to those false flags.
They are legit. I'm glad we got one ER right after another. Let's hope they keep coming. Our public image doesn't matter. Truecels are ugly and cannot afford surgery so there is no reason to care what society thinks of us. I hope we get two more in a day. The guy in Arizona should have waited until after things had be reopened longer so large crowds of people would be easier to find.
:yes::yes::yes:

It's probably an incel. What could the government hope to gain by giving attention to a bunch of losers on the internet? The government has nothing to gain from giving a bunch of losers in their backyard a voice.

Wasn't there a post a couple of months ago that someone wanted to be banned from here because the cops showed up at his house?

The government is content with intimidating losers it finds are too radical and watching the rest of us out of the window.

They are legit. I'm glad we got one ER right after another. Let's hope they keep coming. Our public image doesn't matter. Truecels are ugly and cannot afford surgery so there is no reason to care what society thinks of us. I hope we get two more in a day. The guy in Arizona should have waited until after things had be reopened longer so large crowds of people would be easier to find.
If you think about it from another point of view, this is good. Since it will force some royal incels to defend themselves, basically if they start chasing ugly men, we have a right to defend ourselves. It seems somewhat counterproductive to those false flags.
It's probably an incel. What could the government hope to gain by giving attention to a bunch of losers on the internet? The government has nothing to gain from giving a bunch of losers in their backyard a voice.

Wasn't there a post a couple of months ago that someone wanted to be banned from here because the cops showed up at his house?

The government is content with intimidating losers it finds are too radical and watching the rest of us out of the window.
the government wants to persecute incels because it allows them to increase censorship

the government wants to persecute incels because it allows them to increase censorship
This actually makes sense.
Nobodies going to complain if they kick our teeth in first. They'll probably cheer it on.

They are legit. I'm glad we got one ER right after another. Let's hope they keep coming. Our public image doesn't matter. Truecels are ugly and cannot afford surgery so there is no reason to care what society thinks of us. I hope we get two more in a day. The guy in Arizona should have waited until after things had been reopened longer so large crowds of people would be easier to find.
I understand that it feels good to get revenge on normies, but this site is one of the few copes we have, and for a lot of truecels that just want to LDAR will have to suffer just so a few dark triad incels can get a few ill-conceived glory kills in. This is what I hate about copycat killers. No ambition, no strategy, no training behind it. All emotion. They kill like a high-T foid.

It pisses me off that the media continues to perpetuate the idea that these are terrorist attacks. They are NOT. A terrorist has demands, a specific message, a manifesto. Incels can't DEMAND foids fuck them. That's fucking stupid, impossible, and antithetical to the idea of the blackpill. There is no "love" in a forced marriage. Most "incel" attacks are often so spurious and ill-conceived, to me, they come off more as murder suicides brought about by the very modern phenomena of being lonely and unrelatable.

The idea of inceldom has been around since the dawn of time, it was only in recent times that it had a label and a specific internet culture.

Last edited:
I don't reslly think about them

thoughts? I think it's complete BS to make us look bad

It have reason to believe it was legit, but the Government and The media are just using this to their advantage, their plan is to designate us a terrorist group so they can prosecute ugly and undesirable men, and to encourage society to keep attacking us.
You all might think it is good that we have more ER's, but do you really want to have to keep constantly looking over your shoulder fearing your safety, and guns on you even in the shower? Think about the Incels who do not want to be attacked by strangers and hung on the tree.

It won't be so good when the government sends tanks and thugs in blue to come and put you into Guantanamo Bay-like camps.

Last edited:
Think about the Incels who do not want to be attacked by strangers and hung on the tree.
I don't care if they kill us all. Any incel who cannot afford facial surgery should welcome death with open arms.

It have reason to believe it was legit, but the Government and The media are just using this to their advantage, their plan is to designate us a terrorist group so they can prosecute ugly and undesirable men, and to encourage society to keep attacking us.
You all might think it is good that we have more ER's, but do you really want to have to keep constantly looking over your shoulder fearing your safety, and guns on you even in the shower? Think about the Incels who do not want to be attacked by strangers and hung on the tree.

It won't be so good when the government sends tanks and thugs in blue to come and put you into Guantanamo Bay-like camps.

This. In the near future you will be required to submit a form (signed by at least 5 women) that states you've had sex. If you don't the cops will arrest you on terrorism charges.

I don't care if they kill us all. Any incel who cannot afford facial surgery should welcome death with open arms.
If you KNOW that you are ready die then so be it. What do we have to lose?
Society never cared about us.
Some people just want to Copemaxx till they die.

Some people just want to Copemaxx till they die.
Even if they want to cope, if they can't get surgery... they are still better off dead. That way, the symmfaces, normtards, chads, and foids wouldn't have subhumans to bully and shit on.

Even if they want to cope, if they can't get surgery... they are still better off dead. That way, the symmfaces, normtards, chads, and foids wouldn't have subhumans to bully and shit on.
They would just find other people to shit on. They will create a never-ending supply of problems to entertain themselves, they need something to joke at.

Its a conspiracy to demonize us

Just more ZOG Manchurian candidates like James Holmes, Jared Loughner and Brenton Tarrant before them.

P.S: Hey Jew’s nobody believes your bullshit this time around since this bullshit quarantine is the absolute worst time for a supposed mass killer incel or otherwise to go for the “high score” due to “social distancing” as well people ie potential “targets of opportunity” remaining at home.

So do try to think out your next series of false flags more thoroughly before carrying them out you Talmudic dipshits!

Last edited:
Incels will now be seen as the new jihadists, get ready to be persecuted

I don't know. What if his family is poor as fuck (Mexican) and someone is paying him a crap load of money to do that so that gov can now pass some bills and shit so that they can start locking up self identified incels and ethnics? This is not very uncommon, happens all the time (also happened may times in history).

You never know buddy boyos, you never know.

But this is a fact that all SJWs want us dead.

I think they're just taking relatively mundane events and putting Incel on them, so they have more justification to go after people.

The Arizona dude was a pretty normal looking kid. The dude in Canada we know nothing about, but the story about "the incel organization" is so dumb that it has to be made up by the spooks.