Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think this guy will eventually find a girlfriend?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
vkP0civ.jpg

pt6hmiI.jpg

nlgkDcT.jpg

afnnM4A.jpg

t8bfaT6.jpg

>5' 4''
>doesnt work out
>conservative
>in college
>works as a cashier (even if youre in college its better to be unemployed than work a low status job)
>wears glasses

It might just be more over for him than me

vkP0civ.jpg

pt6hmiI.jpg

nlgkDcT.jpg

afnnM4A.jpg

t8bfaT6.jpg

>5' 4''
>doesnt work out
>conservative
>in college
>works as a cashier (even if youre in college its better to be unemployed than work a low status job)
>wears glasses

It might just be more over for him than me
E948AEB9 3FE8 4021 A3E7 73C289C7CC4C

May be, but not as good as a snoball chance in hell tho.

mogs me at creating an interesting profile

If he was 6ft+ he could prob get a 4/10 landwhale

lmao over for him, maybe maybe 0.1% chance of betabux game a noodle whore but only if he gets better job

I think he can Ricemaxx as long as its a lower tier one and he gets a good job.

I think he can Ricemaxx as long as its a lower tier one and he gets a good job.
ye but as cashier no hope. he needs engineer or tech fag max and then maybe he will land a noodle. ofc he will likely create hapa trucels as result eventually tho

one of us, one of us.

He's a demigod in Asia (only demi cause no blond hair).

In this dating environment, unlikelylossus.

Found another hopeless gamer nerd

fFnHWjd.jpg

He can probably get a white worshipping ethnic landwhale. Anything higher is not possible since they have better options.

He'll be a betabux.....for his fat roasties gf ...oh and don't worry he'll get starfish sex the whole package

fFnHWjd.jpg
Embarrassing

If he graduates and gets a good job then there is a small chance he may be blessed with a 35yo woman who is ready for love and tired of all the bad boys when he is 26/27 and starting to earn good money

No. If he ever "ascends", it will be through these ways, but he's ugly and puny enough to experience difficulty even there.

Is this Fast&Furiouscel?

Typical bluepiller who hasnt realized personality means dogshit. Feel bad for him though, i would have gone down this path had i not become incredibly based.

fFnHWjd.jpg

Nicholas Cage Laugh GIF - NicholasCage Laugh Manic - Discover & Share GIFs  | Ovarian cyst, Ovarian cyst symptoms, Ovarian

He has facial feature similar to mine which would already put him in the incel category, but add on the fact he's 5'4" and about 120 lbs and you can tell that its over for him. The "just be white" people in this thread are fucking retarded because even rices wouldn't go for this

He has facial feature similar to mine which would already put him in the incel category, but add on the fact he's 5'4" and about 120 lbs and you can tell that its over for him. The "just be white" people in this thread are fucking retarded because even rices wouldn't go for this
betabux a foreign phillipena is still possible for him obviously foid would monkey branch if possible

betabux a foreign phillipena is still possible for him obviously foid would monkey branch if possible
I feel like literally anyone could find a woman if they had enough money. Still would make them fit the typical definition of an Incel though because in order to get some they essentially have to pay for it.

Wizard

I am an appropriate one to point this out

Mogs me but most likely not if he stays in the West, SEA on the other hand...

I wouldn't be surprised if IT really thinks we all look and act like this guy.

Literally doing everything wrong

Claiming to be introverted and into anime and gaming

Thats basically how you kill any chances of meeting someone via online dating even if your pictures pass