Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you think tristyn lee is slaying?

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date

title

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
He is rice and giga manlet standing at 5’2 at morning, looks like a fucking mutant kindergarten kid

but he is status maxxed and gym maxxed

Attachments

• 73EBB8E1-4C3B-48CD-AC8A-5FBC04BBB56E.jpeg
    73EBB8E1-4C3B-48CD-AC8A-5FBC04BBB56E.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 105
copius maximus infinitus

Nope he isn’t slaying

no unless he rapemaxxes

Show a pic of him with clothes on and then we can give you a straight answer.

Highly doubt it, gymmaxxing makes no difference if your facial bones are bad.

I said yes because he can betabuxx can he not

He can only slay in his dreams. He is a gymmaxed truecel tbh

what a massive coper. No amount of gym and muscles will compensate for his 5'2 turbo-manlet height. I checked out his IG, even over there people are making fun of his height despite him being statusmaxxed and shredded. Beyond over.

Say whatever you want but gym maxxing like to this extent makes you look like a fuckin alien monster.Add to that the manletism and you got a complete failure tbh

Yep, contrary to what people here believes, he is slaying, but not because of his looks or muscles or height, it's his money and status that does the job for him. If he was a fit natural bodybuilder with a decent physique, had an average income and no fame, he'd be fucking no one. In a way, it's kinda like a proxy prostitution, but at the very least he's getting something, so good for him, i guess...

whenever I see a video of his people are always mocking him for his height in the comments. Even his “fans” don’t respect him. I would expect someone who started lifting early to get on shit that would help him grow as well. Maybe he did but his genetics just held him back