Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think women hate MGTOWs more than they hate incels?

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Women know that any member from other anti feminist groups would gladly give up his redpill or blackpill ideologies the moment a woman shows genuine interest in him. Most of us can't resist the influence of a pussy which gives women a sense of superiority over us.

But MGTOWs are indoctrinated into hating women. They are led to believe that women only know how to exploit non-Chads and falsely accuse them of crimes they didn't commit. There are genuine false rape accusation and divorce rape survivors in that group who forewarn men about the repercussions of associating with women.

So a true MGTOW will never succumb to the power of a pussy, making him immune to the exploitation by women and that angers them a lot. Women hate non-Chads who don't worship and betabux them. They can't deem a man who is not influenced by the power of a pussy inferior than them.

An incel wouldn't worship women either but he will gladly renounce the blackpill the moment any woman shows interest in him, which MGTOWs will never do, making them the most hated group.

Note : I'm not talking about which group is most hated by society, that would obviously be incels. Specifically talking about women.

I think women are just too stupid to understand any problems that Males experience tbh. They lack empathy and think sub 8 Men suffering is amusing but at the same time when the same Men they abused start getting together and pointing out the cruelty of the Common Whore and all the double standards that the Whore enjoys they chimp out.

Not only do they lack Empathy, they also lack sensible Logic.

I think women are just too stupid to understand any problems that Males experience tbh. They lack empathy and think sub 8 Men suffering is amusing but at the same time when the same Men they abused start getting together and pointing out the cruelty of the Common Whore and all the double standards that the Whore enjoys they chimp out.

Not only do they lack Empathy, they also lack sensible Logic.
Based

They certainly hate MGTOW more because if they bash incels, they'd be hailed by almost everyone but if they bash MGTOW, a good number of people wouldn't like it since MGTOW isn't hated as much as incels. So, whatever anti hole element is not largely hated by people, holes hate it more.

Yes. MGTOW are more of lost betabuxxers

No. We're all the same to them

We're public enemy #1. Women want MGTOW silenced, they want incels killed or imprisoned.

MGTOW has a better chance of making a long term impact because even if a man doesn't truly go mgtow they can be influenced by red pill theory and learn not to get married and stops them from simping and orbiting, or at the very least start having some level of standards like not dating single mothers.

Nothing is more disasterous for a foid than to lose an orbiter (aka a potential beta bux). They are fucking terrified MGTOW going mainstream, or at least they should be. If foids lose the ability to find a beta bux after getting knocked up with Chad's offspring their dual mating strategy starts blowing up in their faces, and they will actually have to do things like have a job and take responsibility for their selfish bad decisions.

MGTOW has a better chance of making a long term impact because even if a man doesn't truly go mgtow they can be influenced by red pill theory and learn not to get married and stops them from simping and orbiting, or at the very least start having some level of standards like not dating single mothers.

Nothing is more disasterous for a foid than to lose an orbiter (aka a potential beta bux). They are fucking terrified MGTOW going mainstream, or at least they should be. If foids lose the ability to find a beta bux after getting knocked up with Chad's offspring their dual mating strategy starts blowing up in their faces, and they will actually have to do things like have a job and take responsibility for their selfish bad decisions.
HIGH IQ

MGTOW ARE incels in the first place. They just cope with "muh hobbies, I dont need a woman" and then they kill themselves at 40.

Most of mgtow is mstow. I see your point though with a man that truly understands this and truly denies a foid. Majority of incels would leap at any pussy offered even degenerate femenist pussy. There are few of us that do draw the line despite the pain we have endured. Now would the foid have enough brainpower to comprehend this enough to be angered? I am not sure. A quick phone call to chad and their attention is shifted from any problem in their life.

MGTOW ARE incels in the first place. They just cope with "muh hobbies, I dont need a woman" and then they kill themselves at 40.
Yep. And this scares women because a lot of betabuxxers will be lost.

They’re huge copers. Just a bunch of soyboys that never had any sex appeal in the first place.