Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think women masturbate to this forum?

Yes it's possible. They're probably fantasizing about good looking mentalcels from this forum abducting them and treating them like objects in their sex dungeons.

tenor.gif

Joined Jul 30. 2019
Messages 28

Enough said; You just joined and a post like this, you are clearly just a troll.

Bro.....................................................................

Maybe getting off to hating ugly men.

they stroke their clits while reading @BlkPillPres threads

they stroke their clits while reading @BlkPillPres threads

I would not be surprised women are fucked up in an ironic way like that, look at all the psycho groupies Elliot got after he killed himself, they don't want you when you are a "good person" and when you become bad enough for them to want you, they are now out of your reach, its as if women just want an "ideal", they'd much rather obsess over the ideal than actually get that man

Yes, they thrive off on male suffering

they're too busy orgasming on chadcock

I never had to laugh this much in my life

I mean a lot of people just post stuff that could cross for extreme BDSM fantasy stuff. I am willing to bet at least a few women have masturbated while reading this forum.

They are into BDSM with Chad. Not with ugly truecels.

Only people who browse this forum are incels and incel-in-denial ITsoys.
Women don't spend their time with obscure internet forums for low SMV worthless men.