Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think women or kids are more annoying?

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date

Who?

• Foids

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Brats

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Also, is the title gramatically wrong?

Women are mentally children before they reach the age of 70 so it's the same thing rly, they're both annoying.

18594.jpg

:heart:

I have nothing against kids

I have nothing against kids
Same tbh, kids are ok. I don't know why numales are so obsessed with hating kids. Probably because they are manchildren themselves

Brats, obviously.

Foids with little kids. Always staring me down in the street for existing while taking the entire path with their fucking stroller so I have to walk in the road.

Children have an excuse for being low iq mongrels with no sense of self.

Foids with little kids. Always staring me down in the street for existing while taking the entire path with their fucking stroller so I have to walk in the road.
You can't choose both.
Children have an excuse for being low iq mongrels with no sense of self.
Foids are stuck in the teenage phase, kids on the other hand.

Kids may be loud, but there is no malice in what they do. Foids do what they do with unmistakable malice.

foids without a doubt

Young mothers with young children are the fucking worst. Scream around all day, behave like total brats, and the mother lets them do all that shit.

women yell at their kids a lot where i’m from but the kids just keep acting giddy and spoiled or acting like their adults, even though they aren’t obviously non NT, you can see them walking with the kids and you walk past them in a big crowd the kids won’t move at all and the mom won’t move them either and you get many situations where you almost knee them by accident even if they’re staring straight ahead, this leads me to think there’s something wrong with the water or some shit that’s making them act retarded

Kids, that's why I would never want one, even if I magically ascended

Foids

Nothing wrong with kids( well not all the time) they can be annoying but they are kids

They are both the same.

I hate kids more

That was a really tough one, but I have a visceral hatred of children, so I had to go with that option. Honestly, both of them suck.

there is little difference between the foid and the child, both act on irrational emotional impulses.

Yes ofc!

Low iq question!

Really tough decision, I hate both. Kids are not that evil than foids imo though, since foids just knowingly withheld sex from you. Plus, kids are always the result of the parents (especially the foid mum) and society around them. Yeah, I'm gonna go with foids. Fuck foids.

Women are children except they have voting rights, so women.