Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think you would even be able to get married in a betabuxx type relationship where the woman settles for you if you tried?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date

Do you think you would be able to get into a betabuxx type relationship with a woman if you tried?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
A lot of people here say things like better incel than cuck when discussing staying incel versus entering into a betabuxx relationship.
But as people here know women's standards keep rising over time and it gets more difficult by the year to find a woman that is willing to be in a relationship with even if you have everything in order like a job, your own place to live and some social interaction.

Do you think with enough money you could even find a woman that would "settle" for you? I don't see it happening for me which is good in a lot of ways given the dismal track record of such relationships but still bad because I'll be alone by myself. A lot of women would rather stay single than even be in a relationship with a guy these days. Even chadlites probably get settled for.

What do you think?

No. Most women nowadays would rather be single and die alone than get with a betabuxx they're repulsed by. The only reason women settled for beta buxxes in the past is because they needed their money. With more and more women entering STEM fields and starting to outearn men, and more and more women becoming E-thots, they no longer need money from men. For women, it's CHAD or nothing