Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think you would've been attractive if you were born a foid?

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
One of my sisters like an 8/10.

I used to have feminine features but grew out of them. I feel like I would've been a Stacey if I was a girl. I'm glad I'm a guy, as I probably would've been no different to a dumpster as a female.

No, I used the female filter on FaceApp and looked monstrous.

Pretty much any femaloid can be attractive if she isn't an absolute troll thanks to fakeup.

Even if she does look like shit she'll still have an army of men willing to date her. .

Can't lose with a vagene

i would unironically slay as a foid. i'm 17, 5'5", and no brag obviously but i have "a cute face"

literally got the worst physical traits for a straight male jfl. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Can't lose with a vagene
easy mode

I would rather die than be a foid ironically.

All women are considered attractive by at least some men, whether a 0/10 deformed one with down's syndrome, a 2/10 landwhale with ugly face or a 4/10 chubby thot with acne. They can all get men vastly better looking than us.

All women are considered attractive by at least some men, whether a 0/10 deformed one with down's syndrome, a 2/10 landwhale with ugly face or a 4/10 chubby thot with acne. They can all get men vastly better looking than us.

no my biggest flaw is facial assymetry

gay thread btw

Naah

My sister isn't nothing special but she has better life because she has a hole

Nah noodlewhores are ugly.

Attractive or not, I wouldn't be an incel or femcel as I would've still had someone.

Nope, my mom is really fucking ugly, no disrespect.

It wouldn't matter. If I was born with a cunt between my legs, I would live on easy mode no matter how I would look like.

Objectively attractive? Who knows?

Attractive enough to the opposite sex? Absolutely since men have waaaaaaaaaay lower standards than women in modern society.

Even I, a 0/10 genetic freak, have had gay males (even decent-looking males younger than me) hit on me in the past whereas I have never had anyone of the opposite sex ever show interest in me in 37 years.

No even my female relatives are ugly

My mother is ugly as fuck and a landwhale and she still have boyfriends. Even if I was ugly as a female at least my life would be easier.

I probably would have been ugly, but why does it matter?

- Flat chest
- Skinny as fuck
- Shit teeth
- Autistic voice
- Anxiety and depression
- Don't speak to anyone
- Still a woman though, so easy life

But guess what? I'd be a WOMAN. Imagine all the thing's I'd have and how easy my life would be if I were a female.

- Actually be able to get a job
- Would not get abused for being an incel at said job
- Would have lots of friends
- Wouldn't get abused just for existing walking down the street
- Wouldn't get mogged everytime I walk into a shop to buy something
- Relationships and sex, easily accessible
- Don't even have to talk a single word because I'm so shy, yet can still have sex and get a boyfriend (how?, oh yea...being a female)
- Wouldn't be poor
- Wouldn't have REAL anxiety or depression
- Wouldn't think of suicide every minute of every day

I could keep going, but our lives would be so much easier and better if we had been born female. I know we don't want to, it's degenerate and I fucking hate trannies, but you get what I'm trying to say. My life is so fucking depressing, yet everything is given to you on a platter as a female and you're ACCEPTED in society.

Why do us incels even bother, our lives just continue to get worse.

I would be 4/10; foid which is enough to ride chads for decades and the settle for billy beta buxx

Yes, I have the frame that would make my body 10/10 if I was female, which translates to a death sentence if I'm male :feelsrope: :woke:

For this soyciety I'd be a 10/10 regardless of my looks because pussy.

If FaceApp is to judge, then yes.

My features don’t translate as attractive on a mans face

One of my sisters like an 8/10.

I used to have feminine features but grew out of them. I feel like I would've been a Stacey if I was a girl. I'm glad I'm a guy, as I probably would've been no different to a dumpster as a female.
There's no such thing as an ugly foid in 2019.

It wouldn't matter. If I was born with a cunt between my legs, I would live on easy mode no matter how I would look like.
Nah imo ugly foid have it worse than normie male (not failed normies)
Getting fucked and dumped by chad seem to fuck them up mentally in the long run..

you tell me,kid.

If I was a foid, I'd be living on press any key to complete the game mode.

I would have big tits and butt, baldness wouldn't have taken place and small lower third and roundish skull would be nonissues. Yes.

Even if I looked like Frankenstein, I'd still get tons of men.

i would unironically slay as a foid. i'm 17, 5'5", and no brag obviously but i have "a cute face"

literally got the worst physical traits for a straight male jfl. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

easy mode
ye but u would get the same treatment by foids, beckies hate hot stacies :lul:

Its really irrelevant being attractive as a female. You get a couple of perks and get more time with chad but normie foids probably have more options because they seem more attainable and ugly foids even more so being and ugly foid is advantageous

If I I looksmatch myself foid version life would be 1000000 times easier. I'd fish Chad ez pz.

Of course I would. Foids are never inherently unattractive unless they have a serious disability/deformity like down syndrome or extreme burn victims. All foids have to do to be attractive is weigh less than 200 lbs.

Yes because both of my sisters are stacies and so is my mom

It wouldn't matter, I'd have thirsty losers willing to betabux me regardless of looks if female & if I wanted a better standard of guy, just learn to apply makeup, what a joke. Avoid being fat & you're already considered a quality pick in the west.

I'd eat properly and be low body fat, which would make me a solid becky despite having a shit face.