Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think you'd be a good boyfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date

Do you think you could be a good boyfriend?

• Yeah, I think I could

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Nah, I would be an awful boyfriend

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Why or why not?

I don't think I would due to my inexperience, lack of confidence, and paranoia. I'd end up dumping all my problems onto her and that is not a good thing. Also I am not dominant/masculine enough and there isn't a woman out there with enough empathy, patience and kindness to help me fix my loser ass.

I would care a lot about her and love her, but I would be too clingy and dependent on her. What girl wants a boyfriend like that?

yes cus ugly

No. I'm autistic, have zero experience, and I also hate women. Combine those three, and you get a shitty boyfriend :feelsLSD::dab:

No. I'm autistic, have zero experience, and I also hate women. Combine those three, and you get a shitty boyfriend :feelsLSD::dab:
Sadly, if you were tall and good looking, you'd be a great girlfriend because a Chad with dark triad traits is the ideal man

I don't want to be boyfriend. I just want to fuck them.

Sadly, if you were tall and good looking, you'd be a great girlfriend because a Chad with dark triad traits is the ideal man
Chad never loses :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I would easily.
I would listen. Wouldn't let her walk all over me but I would compromise at times to make her happy. I would hang out with her and have fun going things we both enjoy. Wouldn't cheat, not like I could anyway in my situation, and would always be faithful.

Nah to be honest I can’t even take care of myself.

Attachments

• gigachad.jpg
    gigachad.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 17
Coping to the next dimension.

??? The picture doesnt show up on the quote?
@Daydreamincel

Yes. Even if I have a face that would quickly become the new St. Blackops2cel if a picture got out, I think I would be a good boyfriend. I would do everything for my (theoretical) girlfriend to make her feel loved. Call me a cuck, but here I am with all my unconditional love and affection and no one to show it to.

I would treat them like a piece of trash and fuck meat, used for sex and getting din din. If I were handsome I'd be the most sought after Chad in the world, because all women want to be treated this way in their heart of hearts.
Then there is literally zero reason to even have a girlfriend if you're gonna treat them like garbage

Might as well only do hookups

If you don't think you'd be a good boyfriend you aren't a truecel, because truecels would be amazing boyfriends but are rejected because of superficial reasons, not because of who they inherently are on the inside. Tbh.

I would treat them like a piece of trash and fuck meat, used for sex and getting din din. If I were handsome I'd be the most sought after Chad in the world, because all women want to be treated this way in their heart of hearts.
Fucking BASED and high IQ & HighT.
Then there is literally zero reason to even have a girlfriend if you're gonna treat them like garbage

Might as well only do hookups
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: tbhngl

I mean why bother with a "girlfriend" if you feel that way? Just fuck her and chuck her.
Thats the dream, buddy boyo. Sadly will never happen because I'm not Chad.

Relationships are cucked in 2019.

Huh? They are useful to cook dinner and rear the children as long as they stay quiet in their cellar. What would you do with a gf? Cuddle and do the dishes with her?
giphy.gif
Another Based and High IQ, HighT post, my friend :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Huh? They are useful to cook dinner and rear the children as long as they stay quiet in their cellar. What would do with a gf? Cuddle and do the dishes with her?
giphy.gif
>rear children when ur ugly
wut bruh don't bring a child who will suffer

And yeah I'd like to cuddle, sorry if I'm too low-t or whatever the fuck for you but I wouldn't be dating a girl just for her to be my servant

>rear children when ur ugly
wut bruh don't bring a child who will suffer

And yeah I'd like to cuddle, sorry if I'm too low-t or whatever the fuck for you
Sorry buddy boyo, but "cuddling" is gay, boring and lowT. P in V or nothing tbh.

Sorry buddy boyo, but "cuddling" is gay and lowT. P in V or nothing tbh.
>shitting on someone for not being man enough on an incel forum
>shitting on an incel for being lonely and having desires of being loved

why u gotta be like that, fren

>shitting on someone for not being man enough on an incel forum
>shitting on an incel for being lonely and having desires of being loved

why u gotta be like that, fren

I'm just stating my opinion bro. If you want cuddle or whatever, thats good for you. That life style isnt for me and doesnt suit my desires and needs.
Some of it was the edge-poster in me slipping out. I wasnt trying to shame you or anything.

Unfortunately, I don't think so. I was alone for too long. Living a solitary life is all I know. My lack of experience, both romantic and sexual, would make things too difficult for modern foids to ever accept me as a potential mate. I would love her with all my heart and I would try to make her happy. I would try to change, get in shape more, get a better paying job. However, I'm afraid some men are simply too far gone, and sadly I'm one of them. I'm not a Chad. I'm not a Chadlite. I'm not even average. No matter what I would do, I will always be seen as a bad boyfriend simply because I'm not good-looking enough. Those pesky few millimeters of bone and muscles here and there sentenced me to a life of solitude since a young age. Come to think of it, even a virgin would be disappointed with my 10cm toothpick dick.

Well, I'd be loyal. That's something all of us can thankfully have. Not like foids are throwing themselves at us like they do with Chad. I'd be terrible at sex but willing to learn. I also wage slave alot which so time together would be an issue. However, I can use it as an excuse to say I'm making money to buy her things while she cheats on me.
I think I would.

No. I've spent so much time living alone that I've lost the ability to compromise. I can't imagine a life where everything I do has to take another person into consideration.

I am socially degrading from rejection both by women and at a societal level. It would be delusional for me to think I could be a good boyfriend for my theoretical "SO",

I would be emotionally abusive, narcissistic and beat her up during sex (BDSM play). So yes, I'd be perfect.

All this and the fact I don't have much money or a car.

Yeah,I'm a good person,i know about stuff etc

Yeah,I'm a good person,i know about stuff etc
Being a "good person" is meaningless to women and it's beta as fuck to them, which is super depressing

I have a beta personality. Girls would hate me for that even if i was a chad.
And im not even average looking. :feelsbadman:

That is definitely a complex and loaded question but I answered "No" for a few reasons. I think I would be a kind boyfriend. I'd be a responsible boyfriend. An honorable boyfriend. A caring boyfriend. An honest boyfriend. A loving boyfriend. But to women none of that matters. What they want is a guy who can dick them down good and provide for them.

-I have literally 0 experience with actual women. That is not good boyfriend material especially not since I'll be 40 in a few years. No woman will deal with me now.
-I can barely survive on my own and on the brink of losing my job. I cannot provide for anybody else at this point in my life and likely will never be able to.
-I have no redeeming qualities that women would want to brag to their friends about. "OOOhhhh girl he didn't punch me in the throat today!" is not a talking point. In fact, women love to get abused in relationships and it excites them when there is a sense of danger.

Chads can dick down bitches good and are good bragging rights to other women so they don't need to provide anything. Then you have the betabuxxers that provide for a woman while she secretly, or sometimes not secretly, fucks younger Chads and get the best of both worlds. Then there is the area in which our group belongs to. The non-havers that don't have good dick game nor can provide valuable resources to women. We are subject to either strive for resources IN HOPE that by the time we are in ours 40s and 50s some random whore will take pity on us and allow us to marry her with her 3 kids OR just die alone and be forgotten. Many men are finding the choice really easy at that point and dropping out of society and the "dating game" completely since there is nothing for us to gain. Men can only lose in today's society.

Im the perfect guy.

I'd try harder than most people, that's for sure.

All a foid would want for me is money and i'm a neet so i would be a bad betabuxx tbh

Yes, I'm full of love to give, both romantically and sexually. I'm also NT. The only thing between me and an amazing relationship is looks.

If you don't think you'd be a good boyfriend you aren't a truecel, because truecels would be amazing boyfriends but are rejected because of superficial reasons, not because of who they inherently are on the inside. Tbh.

Yes, I'm full of love to give, both romantically and sexually. I'm also NT. The only thing between me and an amazing relationship is looks.
Same, I feel I have a lot of love to give(especially if she is a loli). Only looks and probably money are hindering me. Being mentally damaged by inceldom can be offset by looks.

I could have in the past (disregarding my mixed race) if she stayed in the house. Then being a good husband = providing for the foid.

Nowadays, being a good boyfriend = pleasing the foid. The requirements for this are either looking like Chad, or the below:

• Having a high status so she can talk about you with her friends
  • Having an active social life she can partake in
  • Buying her lots of things
  • Listening to her complaining about work and drama
  • Listening to her stories about work and friends
  • Letting her do whatever she wants, even if you disagree
  • Spending time with her
  • Not spending too much time with her
  • Having clear goals in life and an income (for young men)
  • Cleaning and doing dishes frequently
  • Doing your own laundry and hers if she asks

I KNOW I would make a good boyfriend. Too bad cunts would rather be sluts for the undeserving. Idiots say we would be abusive and "toxic" in a relationship but at the end of the day they don't truly know us or how we'd treat our girlfriends. Venting a lifetime of ongoing misery and fustration on a forum doesn't equate to how we act/talk in real life.
I would listen. Wouldn't let her walk all over me but I would compromise at times to make her happy. I would hang out with her and have fun going things we both enjoy. Wouldn't cheat, not like I could anyway in my situation, and would always be faithful.
Yet we are constantly denied this for the dumbest reasons.

Last edited: