Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think your parents would love you more if you looked better?

Petrus

Petrus

Currycel
I inherited the most subhuman genes from my parents (im half curry half white). I generally dont respect femoids as they are highly superficial and cruel by nature but Ive always seen my mother as an exception. I feel like mothers are the only foids capable of unconditional love. Still makes one wonder: Do you think our mothers would love us more if we turned out to be a tall handsome chad?
Every foids dream is to breed with chad in order to give birth to more chads, so what happens to a foids brain when her child is a subhuman 3/10 manlet?

(im half curry half white).
Are you black?
20200811 191311

obviously.
mothers hate their ugly children because ugly children are a mirror to their own physical deficiencies.
ugly children are a constant assault on female vanity.
look at how male hapa children get treated badly for not being white enough.

Half-curries, of the very few I have come across, don't look bad, what state was your Indian parent from?

Half-curries, of the very few I have come across, don't look bad, what state was your Indian parent from?
From Maharashtra
which is which? What parent is what?
Indian mother, German father. My father doesnt look too bad especially in his younger days, but I didnt inherit any of the good features he has. I only inherited his horrible eyesight.

No. Your parents love perfectly.

of course they would
1610570788195-png.395822

Last edited:
obviously.
mothers hate their ugly children because ugly children are a mirror to their own physical deficiencies.
ugly children are a constant assault on female vanity.
look at how male hapa children get treated badly for not being white enough.

View: https://youtu.be/QbxinUJcLGg

Deformedcel tells how his own mother didn’t want him because of his face. Brutal

I wouldn't know, my mother treats my sister like trash too and my sister is 7/10.

Im 99% sure my mother would.

100% they will if I looked great also my dad would be with me also