Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you use conventional social media?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date

Do you use conventional social media?

• Total voters
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Conventional social media means Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and so on.

Forums and messengers don't count.

No dude, I have 0 friends irl why the hell should I waste my time maintaining a social media profile no one is going to read. It's just sad and it's honestly just a lot of effort. I'm not a narcissist that likes to photograph himself or anything and I just have nothing to share with other people... but like I said, not like there's anyone to watch me anyway.

I literally only use this site.

Trucels only use WhatsApp

To talk to people, I don't post or anything

Do you also get anxiety of sorts from opening the app? I haven’t received a message in weeks and all that is there for me is large public group chats
I basically only use WhatsApp to communicate with my family and one friend. I'm also in group chats but nothing ever happens there. That's because there's always two group chats for the same group. One which is 'official' and also includes outcasts like us, and one that only contains the foids, chads and normies. These are the ones where everything happens and they make fun of us. Sad but true.

I basically only use WhatsApp to communicate with my family and one friend. I'm also in group chats but nothing ever happens there. That's because there's always two group chats for the same group. One which is 'official' and also includes outcasts like us, and one that only contains the foids, chads and normies. These are the ones where everything happens and they make fun of us. Sad but true.
Fuck dude I remember back in collage, my ‘friend’ group had a group chat that they were always talked about and and always adding new people to. They were always going out for drinks and food and just generally hanging out. I never got invited out once or added to the chat JFL

Fuck dude I remember back in collage, my ‘friend’ group had a group chat that they were always talked about and and always adding new people to. They were always going out for drinks and food and just generally hanging out. I never got invited out once or added to the chat JFL
Brutal.

Instagram to jerk off sometimes

I made accounts a long time ago but I've never used them

Don’t have any of them and never used them

No. If I want to talk to any of my friends I’ll just text them.

Stopped using any and all social media almost 12 years ago.

I have Facebook, because I need it to communicate with my uni group
other than that, no

i dont have instagram snapchat twitter or facebook

The only social media I have is a Facebook account, and I rarely use it.

I even deleted the facebook so I won't have to see old classmates with their children and houses and wives and other BS, this is the only account I have, this and Steam

I have accounts where I lurk normies and foids from my area but I don't post anything. The account has 0 followers.