Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you use instagram?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
That's the only social network I still keep and I use it mostly to follow hot girls and models but lately I started to realize that it's pure suifuel. Every time I opened it, I get bombarded with pictures of the most beautiful girls you can imagine and all I think is that I'll never get any of that. Nevertheless, I still can't get myself to close my account cause I need to see some beauty in my life.

. I only lurked in my high school years to stalk hot foids

I don't have an account, but I browse it to stalk certain girls' profiles for fap material. They've started putting up annoying ads, though, so I generally save the pictures now so I don't have to put up with them.

i just lurk as unlogged

no bro, i have zero social media besides my linkedin profile.

most pics are fake why bother?? :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

Never been there

No, I only use Snapchat and Twitter.

Snapchat because I don't use WhatsApp, so people typically message me there.

Twitter because has some good shitposting

I have a sock account I use to creep on foids.

Yeah, check it only like once or twice a day. Mostly for shitty memes and cute animal pics

It has nice cars

Nah. Too much like its sister site. Too fake. Not worth the time.

no, there is no use or function in having social networks other than seeing the putrid state of things

Believe me I’ve never used it

No, it's even more useless for an incel than fuckbook and that's telling something

Fakecel if you even have that app downloaded

Imagine having a normiegram or snapchad as an ugly male

Stop giving instawhores attention

Yes. I made an IG on my mom's phone in 5th grade, but never had a smartphone to make my own that wasn't monitored until 8th. I even had a semi-popular meme page that had 1.7k followers that I eventually deleted because some girl who I was online friends with made me sperg out after she basically said I was ugly, along with the fact that I started to find memes to be cringy.

I also made several Instagram accounts where I reposted r/Braincels stuff and blackpill statistics to try to blackpill people, but I got deleted. On 15 different accounts. My biggest feat yet with my Instagram blackpilling motive was that a feminist with 50k followers put me on her story and said some typical r/IncelTears bullshit. Funny enough, a lot of people from her page (men) were DMing me and saying I was right, but I got deleted too because of her. Thanks, popular e-feminist.

I only have one now to stalk high school/uni foids.

nigga no. imagine posting pics of yourself on the internet for all to see as an ugly male

Yeah but only to enable my friends tag me in their stories or posts. Can't close my insta cause of hot girls I follow as I need refreshment from their pics. And so that I can reply to my friend's dm once or twice cause she prefers to use instagram

ofcourse not, what kind of question is that?