Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you use methods to organize yourself? If yes what?

Do you use methods to organize yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, there is nothing to organize

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No need to, I do it all in my brain.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Do you use methods to organize yourself? If yes what? Calenders, apps, letter racks, spreadsheets, lists, briefcases, flowcharts, pocket calender, point systems, which formats etc.

I currently just throw every note or document on a big pile on my desk tbh and put a blanket over it, because I am extremely perfectionist and can't find any system that fits my neurotic autism and my low energy LDAR-lifestyle equally. Out of sight, out of mind.

Last edited:
nothing to organize

I have to use a calendar on my phone to write down my rotating shifts. jfl

I preffer to use a pen, notebook, calendar and a wrist watch.

I write down things I gotta do like practice/study music, gymcelling, appointments to sell weed/cocaine and sleeping/eating. I track progress for music and my weight

Also dont forget about rewards; I smoke weed on Friday and sunday only IF i managed to do all my stuff during mon-friday. Sunday I dont smoke or do stuffm I just relax and prepare for Monday

Calendar, whiteboard segmented in to different levels of priority

Nothing to organize. I'm NEET with no friends or hobbies outside the house.

Im a neet with nothing to do but I still feel the need to mentally organize myself. It makes me feel like Im doing something somewhat important and I feel like I made "progress" that day.

I use a Hobonichi Techo to keep all my shit organized, its a pretty intense planner system that might be overkill if you don't do a lot irl.

I have to balance work, school, taking care of family, and personal life, so I like being able to micromanage. Helps me feel like I'm at least somewhat in control of the tire fire that is my life.

If you don't do much though just having somewhere to write down things helps, like a pad of paper or just an app. It's easy to lose track of days and forget tasks if you don't have anywhere to unload them.

I write down appointments, grocery lists, and detailed information on notepads in my phone. Other than that, no.

Tried to get a thin a5 folder, but my problems are simply to complex to take care of like this. :feels:

Brainfog doesn't help either.

I permanently lose track of everything.

Ideally I would need something like a virtual pinboard of expandable notes with links to subnotes and document incoporation plus maybe flowchart like arrows for relations between notes.

Kinda like those big physical investigation bulletin boards you see in crime movies.

Anyone knows a program for this or has an idea what else to do?

Last edited:
nope just my brain with my good memory

Yes, folders and labels.

I organize my plans methodically by date. I try and reorganize these plans often depending on shifts in how my life is going.

vyvanse helps

Post-it notes and lists.
I try to use google calender but I forget to look at it or update it too often.

Ideally I would need something like a virtual pinboard of expandable notes with links to subnotes and document incoporation plus maybe flowchart like arrows for relations between notes.

Kinda like those big physical investigation bulletin boards you see in crime movies.

Joplin seems to be a good program.

Runs on Linux, Windows and Android; open source; syncing, offline usable

We'll see.

I cant be organised bec. i have a weak mind, i get bored really easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back