Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you use social media?

• Thread starter blackpilledsubhuman
  • Start date
blackpilledsubhuman

blackpilledsubhuman

Greycel
I deleted my Facebook account a few years ago and never really came back. Now I only use Skype and Whatsapp to talk to friends and family.

nope haven't for atleast 5 years now. I only had family as friends anyway

Not really. I only keep a token presence on there.

i haven't logged in for long. But i won't deactivate coz it can be helpful to know about people.

I have a facebook just for trolling and studying.

I rant about my subhuman life on Facebook. I am probably more active than some Stacies. The difference is that I get no likes or comments cause I am subhuman.

LinkedIn for work. That's it.

Yeah, I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

i have facebook to just shitpost, same thing with my twitter, even though i login there like once every 6 months. I do not look forward to creating a fucking LinkedIn, because that shit is pretty much mandatory for work nowadays

Earthbound said:
Yeah, I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

>using instagram as an incel

I had a FB for a long time.

Eventually I realised that whenever I posted anything nobody would read nor like.
Nobody would also message me

At some.point I decided to try to message random ppl that I had there. Usually they would leave it at seen. 

Aapparently I was not worth of even the response. 
So that was that I deleted it. 

Ohand nobody even asked me about the deletion nor did anyone notice. 

Frankly I could have as well killed myself and nobody would give a fuck.

I deleted my accounts because there is no point in maintaining one when you don't even have friends and social media is a politically correct normie haven that worships females.

whogivesafucc said:
i have facebook to just shitpost, same thing with my twitter, even though i login there like once every 6 months. I do not look forward to creating a fucking LinkedIn, because that shit is pretty much mandatory for work nowadays

>using instagram as an incel

I have a good number of followers.

I made a Facebook years ago due to peer pressure, but now I've stopped using it. Nothing but pure suicide fuel.

Never made a Facebook account, I always hated that site and its Normies.

I do have a DeviantArt, Twitter and Tumblr account though.

20K followers on Twitter checking in, people seem to love my shit. But it's a fake identity I wouldn't put my subhuman face in front of the world

Never had social media crew

Too ugly to post my face online

I have WahtsApp but it's purley for work related reasons.
No firends, never had any.

Social media is either for sexual foreplay or business marketing. Everyone else on there is a wannabe.

No I don't use it at all no friends so

I use whatsapp for work. We maintenance team have a group to coordinate what we're doing. There is a few other groups i'm a member of for questions and stuff.

Left Facebook years ago. 2014 i think. Although i had never really used it all that much. I had a twitter account. I follow a few people but never really tweet. I used to have a blog back in the day. Where it was is dead though, i also was active on a lot of forums. A lot of those are dead though or filled with a new crowd. That was like circa 2005. Before the internet sucked balls. I miss the old days. I'm getting old.

no. i dont any friends lol

Yes, only because one of my friends is a Chad and he thinks I have potential or something. lol.

Puto said:
Never had social media crew

Too ugly to post my face online

tfw my irl friends over the years always asked "bruh why do u not have a picture of urself xD"