Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you used to believe that you were handsome ?

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
Fuck man ! I really used to believe that I was handsome during my early twenties, mainly due to people (peers, friends and PARENTS) calling me handsome.

Yet, I was receiving little to no attention from girls and I couldn't really put the finger on the real problem. I used to believe that my inceldom was related to the fact that I was not "putting myself out there" lol.

After several years of harsh rejection, I finally came to the conclusion (thanks to PSL-incels) that I didn't look as good as I thought. In fact, I look more like a hairy curry asshole than "handsome".

Jfl, in 2019, it's more than ever OVER.

For myself I'm not ugly. But too ugly for femoids

I thought big round eyes were attractive so I believed I was hot by opening eyes as big as possible. That was when I was like 11. I knew myself as the ugly guy since 12

a lot of us we're probably delusional about looks. i never thought of myself as handsome, but normie tier instead.

Since early teens i knew that i was doomed.

Last edited:
Yes mainly because of my parents, namely my mom. I always ask her if I'm handsome or not. And her answer always poisons me with the bluepills

Lot of baitthreads recently to brag...

a lot of us we're probably delusional about looks. i never thought of myself as handsome, but normie tier instead.
This tbh. I didn't even know about the hairlosspill. One time in school I thought it qas cool to look like Vegeta.

Yes mainly because of my parents, namely my mom. I always ask her if I'm handsome or not. And her answer always poisons me with the bluepills
It's common for asian families to call their kids handsome. infact most of my relatives and their friends call me handsome, but we all know it's just being polite.

I remember a time where I kept telling myself, that I was certainly at least a bit above average.
Those were happier times:feelscry:

Yes bro, my mom used to always tell me that so I believed it until I eventually realized it was her trying to be nice

I need to change before my twenties ngl

yeah most efnics think they're handsome and that females have a secretly wild lust for them only kept in control by islamic slut shaming

Depends on what you deem as handsome. I used to think I was a 4 or 5 average looking guy and that I’d be able to get a 4 or 5 girlfriend.

Once I started getting rejected and called ugly by 0/10 landwhales I realized I’m not as good looking as I thought. After studying lookism, I determined I was a 3.5 and now due to a genetic disorder deteriorating my health, I’m a 2 on a good day.

I've always been ugly

never, girls made fun of me from when i was a child to now. always called ugly and a bunch of other insults. only men say im handsome

My parents still tell me I am handsome. It makes me cringe so hard

no i had mirrors in my house

I used to think that I need to have better game and that I am too shy, but it turned out that I am not sure if I am truecel or regular incel

yeah i did

in 6th grade

I always thought I looked good in the mirror but in photos would see the reality somehow. I don't know why there is a difference for me.
Nowadays I look old, weak and painfully mediocre in the mirror too.

Handsome? No. Average enough to get a gf? Yeah.

I was bullied for being ugly yet I was so delusional and brainwashed that I didn't consider the fact that I'm ugly. I always thought I was good looking compared to my pairs. And due to severe ignorance I didn't even have a basic idea of what's considered ugly or good looking. I now realise that people treated me with sympathy rather than admiration or love because I look like an absolute autistic retard.

No but I thought I looked normal. Guess not.

Not exactly, but I once tried to convince myself that I improved my looks by being thin and became normie tier. That the only reason foids were disgusted by me was because of my weight. I was trying to distance myself from who I considered to be "that ugly kid". Even during this time though I didn't want my picture taken, as I must have subconsciously known that I was still ugly.

It took me quite a long time to accept that I really am unquestionably ugly, despite having been told this by foids directly many times and never in a polite manner, as well as having been bullied over my appearance all throughout my childhood and especially adolescence. Admittedly when I was first on the verge of admitting to myself that I'm ugly I cried a lot, and when I start obsessing over it I still feel really bad even now.

@Blacktarpill used to get bullied by a foid when he was 11 so he told the teacher

I used to think I was okay looking when I was younger. Always had middle aged foids, female friends of the family,etc. tell me that I was handsome/goodlooking. (not bragging) It was cope though. Almost no foids my age ever showed signs of interest.

It wasn't until I found psl and other related site back in about 2013 that I finally realized it was all a lie. Other guys gave me unbiased opinions and I found out that I don't look attractive at all. :feelscry::feelstrash::feelsrope:

Nobody is born blackpilled. I was never called a handsome, but I still used to desperately cling to idea that I'm at least nomal looking

I always considered my face average. Still do. Shame I only recently realized being the shortest guy around is a death sentence

No bro no man never
I was blackpilled in the womb

Fuck man ! I really used to believe that I was handsome during my early twenties, mainly due to people (peers, friends and PARENTS) calling me handsome.

Yet, I was receiving little to no attention from girls and I couldn't really put the finger on the real problem. I used to believe that my inceldom was related to the fact that I was not "putting myself out there" lol.

After several years of harsh rejection, I finally came to the conclusion (thanks to PSL-incels) that I didn't look as good as I thought. In fact, I look more like a hairy curry asshole than "handsome".

Jfl, in 2019, it's more than ever OVER.
I still don't think I'm ugly but not attractive enough to compensate my aspergerism.
Hope to not get blackpilled again tho
I used to think I was okay looking when I was younger. Always had middle aged foids, female friends of the family,etc. tell me that I was handsome/goodlooking. (not bragging) It was cope though. Almost no foids my age ever showed signs of interest.

It wasn't until I found psl and other related site back in about 2013 that I finally realized it was all a lie. Other guys gave me unbiased opinions and I found out that I don't look attractive at all. :feelscry::feelstrash::feelsrope:
This. I've been constantly told I'm handsome or good looking by parents, siblings or even some strangers yet 0 foids interest in me.

Never, I knew what I was handed.

I believed I was handsome when I was a kid, because tbh I was, after puberty everything changed, so I passed some years still believing that I was good looking and didn't understand why the way people treated me suddenly changed, why my friends left me and why every girl ignored me or encouraged other people to bully me

I always knew that I'm not the type of most girls and that I can't get along with most females, but I really thought that I'm a handsome guy. I wondered why I was bullied that much, if I was so good looking? Until I started using Dating App and got rejected in real life too, it was clear that I cannot be handsome at all.

LOL so true. I bought I was handsome for years because the guys I saw who were successful with foids didn’t look handsome to me. Then I realised 2 things:

• They were all TALL (take the height pill)
  • I didn’t actually understand what foids were attracted to, facially (take the heterosexual male pill)

I never thought about it.
I really was just living my life and if girl caught my fancy I just did my thing.

It should've stayed like that.

Last edited:
no lol, years of being called hideous (even by family members) eventually caused me to accept the truth.