Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you view women as the villains in your life?

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
I sure do, no redeemable qualities. Pure, unadulterated, degeneracy.

It's just that simple.

society in general

I think it's perfectly fine to hate women.

If you break the law in doing so, you're a fucking idiot and get what you deserve.

Bluepilled if you don't

Bluepilled if you don't

Yet, I feel guilty about the fact that I hate them.

Why might that be?

They clearly deserve to be hated.

Why might that be?

Women are evil creatures and should have never gotten rights

No because women haven't been my biggest problem. I was very poor growing up. After gymmaxxing and money maxxing I'm now feeling the effects of "Damn I don't have a girlfriend." But then my plan was always to thirdwolrdmaxx, and that is what I'm holding onto. Surely some poor woman would see my as attractive in a poor asian/African country.

If not, then my life doesnt change as I have been forced live without love my entire life.

Which is completely and totally understandable.

Yep. I hate women. Tired of oppressing myself over it.

Tired of feeling guilty about it.

I'll stop hating them when they deserve it.

I don’t. They were just biologically designed that way. I wasn’t biologically designed to fit in. I am out of the curve.

They put Saint Drogo in jail like a thousand years ago just because he was ugly. Society has been against ugly men for all eternity.

Most people, especially women, are more like NPC:s who are mild inconveniences in that they take up space, but are sometimes helpful in that they can tell the time or give directions. They are numb or hostile when you start talking about real things like real political stuff. Some might make themselves a big enemy.
They are not filled with rage, just idiocy and a tendency towards hostility.

Its more based to become a villain yourself. People like heroes and villains. Nobody cares about other characters in stories.

I call them femasites because their hatred and destruction of our lives is not even a sentient thought to them, it comes automatically. They are literally like parasites, in their eyes they are just feeding and optimizing their survival... but the hosts they infect are ruthlessly destroyed from the inside out until they are rotting corpses.

Other men are always the villains in my life. Cucks and NPCs, they are the ones who not only gave femoids rights and extreme tutorial sland god mode powers but they are the ones who keep men asleep and make fools of themselves competing with each other to the death for prizes they can't win anyway. Nothing stands in the way of Men's Rights, better physical and medical treatment of males, better life quality of males, reduced male suicide rates, and male solidarity more than other men. Cucks, NPCs, conservacucks, soyboy SJWs, the eltie, chads... they are all men yet they are the ultimate enemy we must fight.

It's a tough pill to swallow. If foids were the main enemy, we would have already won by now, our bodies would be healed, our lives would be love and sunshine.

villains, pests, and parasites

I used to think I was the hero. But now I realize... I'm the villain.

Why might that be?

No need to feel guilty they give a lot of things to hate about them.

It would be so easy if women weren't so deceiving, i mean it's easier to hate the blatant whores of my generation, and the manipulative foids in position of authority, or the dates my father had. But there are still women that didn't give me a reason to lash out on them, and that just fill you with guilt for something you might be right at feeling. This might be a cope but i think the women from past generations were forgivable, but not those from today.

They feel more like cogs in a much larger ambiently malicious mechanism. In a world that exists solely to torment us they are the main instruments but not the entire thing. Think of a machine thats programmed to whip you every 10 seconds. Foids are the whip and the machinery moving the whip is general society

They may be villains, but nature is the true antagonist for making me want to fuck them. Fuck you, nature.

normies and foids