Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you want kids?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
I do and the unlikelihood of it happening adds to the general despair of inceldom.

A human being needs to experience relationships, parenthood to live a full, healthy and happy life

I don't want to bring anyone else to this HELL of a world

Probably; i would teach him martial arts and the languages i know. (Turkish, English and some German)

I would also make sure to nourish him well.

I don't want to bring anyone else to this HELL of a world
I feel like that increasingly, would I actually want to bring a kid into this degenerate, nihilistic world

Depends on how you look at it.

Depends if I'm in a country with non-cucked laws and an 18 year old virgin bride.

This is probably cope since i don't have a choice...

I like kids but only in half hour doses....every few months.

I don't think i wanna waste 20-odd years raising some ungrateful Stacey or incel and pay for the privilege. Id rather invest in a state of the art gamesroom-studio: 3 monitors, surround speakers, synths, keyboards, and just entertain myself til i die.

It would suck to really reeeaaally want to have children and be incel.

I do but I won't. Not because I can't but because passing your shitty genes is probably the most cruel thing you can do as a human. Only attractive, tall and healthy people should reproduce.

I would love to have kids... but I know it won't happen, so why waste my time thinking about it. I'd rather invest in myself than a child.

You need to stop with this 1600s pipedream.
Lol, I can also get a surrogate mother from mexico and it'll be a modern day pipe dream. If I can't have those things then I won't have kids, there's no reason to cuck yourself for kids you won't be able to raise properly.

I don't think i wanna waste 20-odd years raising some ungrateful Stacey or incel and pay for the privilege. Id rather invest in a state of the art gamesroom-studio: 3 monitors, surround speakers, synths, keyboards, and just entertain myself til i die.

It would suck to really reeeaaally want to have children and be incel.

This, I do not want ungrateful kids and betabuck for life.
Just want to experience some sex life and make money till I die.

Yes I want to be a father to a son very badly. Having a son is one of the most proud things a man can do.

If I can give them away when they turn 4

Yes. I want kids because when I was 20 my oneitis mentioned how she liked kids and how much she wanted to be a mother. A light switch turned on in my head. Since then I've wanted to have some. With her. But that will never happen.

Lol, I can also get a surrogate mother from mexico and it'll be a modern day pipe dream. If I can't have those things then I won't have kids, there's no reason to cuck yourself for kids you won't be able to raise properly.

Some MGTOW actually advice a surrogate. No wife to cuck, divorce-rape you and turn your child against you, etc. Plus single mothers are TERRIBLE. Single fathers are actually better. They can discipline their children well which means no lazy basement-dweller son and no slutty daughter with father issues.

I wouldn't mind. I just don't see it happening

Generally yes but not in this world

Some MGTOW actually advice a surrogate. No wife to cuck, divorce-rape you and turn your child against you, etc. Plus single mothers are TERRIBLE. Single fathers are actually better. They can discipline their children well which means no lazy basement-dweller son and no slutty daughter with father issues.
Getting a surrogate seems like a lot of work. If you adopt a kid it might be easier, but I don't know if they'd let a single man adopt a kid. I'm hoping soon the rosties will give up their privileges so we can have kids in the west without worrying.

If I had a daughter, she'd end up becoming a whore and if I had a son, he'd either mog me (which would be suicidefuel) or he would be a truecel (which I would not want for anyone).

Yeah, but I don't want to deal with the mother or be married.

Yes I want to reproduce with a woman

Jango Fett from Star Wars was the original MGTOW. Cloned himself and molded his son into a bounty hunter like himself.
latest

No. I wouldn't be able to handle it, plus I can't stand how gross they can be. I couldn't stand the mess they make at the dinner table, the drool, changing their diapers, etc.

Definitely not in a cultural sewer like the USA where bullying, eugenics, and general mistrust of one another are rampant.

Maybe I'd be more open to having children somewhere in Asia if I got the chance... but first, I'd have to get a better feel for the overall culture in whichever country I settle down in...

I do. I want to be old and surrounded by all the family members that I created.

no. To bring someone into this world is an act of cruelty. I don't advocate for the end of the human race like the vhemt does, but there are too many of us. There should be some form of control.