Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you want more dark skinned girls in anime?

yes, no, why?

• yes, anime needs more to include and represent people of color

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • yes, because they kawaii ¦>

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • no

Votes: 34 61.8%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Sure I do, but I mean girls like those, for kawaii ¦>

118810 118811 118813 118814

The only people anime could care more to represent are ainu. More ainu lolis please, for representation and kawaii ¦>

white is right

If it's done well, yes.

Anime usually just has the same facial features with a different skin tone. But I like differences in anime, especially since most characters look the same in a given anime, skin tone being one of the few differentiating factors.

How the fuck do grown ass men like looking at this cutesy faggy loli generic anime shit?

JUST

FUCKING

LOL

yeah i like them
LcpgHx6.gif

Nah we dont need them

Shoehorning them for the sake of muh diversity is a no.
If they are brown/black/whatever as part of the plot or setting then fine, sure.

I don't. I mean, they could do it, but white girls look better.

Yeah, brown anime girls are cute unlike real-life brown girls.

I'm not a weeb. I only enjoy certain anime shows and only read 4 mangas.

But if you're talking about boondocks tier black characters then no I don't enjoy them the least. And Although I couldn't care less about a non existent fictional character skin color I know for certain that such sjw driven trash won't be worth watching.

imo latinas>white girls>black girls>asian girls

the japanese love white people. that's why they have only white people in their animes

imo latinas>white girls>black girls>asian girls
but this is for 2d girls so white >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all else

but that is not the point, tbh I am mixed, yes if darkskinned means white features(colored eyes and light hair) with dark skin(or nonwhite hair) but no full on nonwhites tbh

I'm not a fan of race mixing, but that would be cool I guess. Dark skinned anime girls are usually pretty hot imho. White anime girls are the BEST though.

If you're talking like Ed from Cowboy Bebop skin colour yes, tan is also perfectly fine. But like pure black and or a darkish brown, thats a no from me.

White > Black in most cases.

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a dark skinned girl

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a dark skinned girl
I would fuck cute darkest loli from Sentinel island, just going there problematic :/
Want cute adorable dark loli on my dick :<

Last edited:
I don't. I mean, they could do it, but white girls look better.
If it’s light brown with still the same features, it won’t make a huge difference imo

Brown skin reduces contrast and is inherently unaesthetic. People even here don't seem to get that. I said before cartoon drawings are the simplest way to see it but people didn't get it back then:

If you can't see the problems of dark skin just from a cartoon you don't understand the racepill yet.

White skin is more feminine but it's also more attractive overall for both genderw. Even in cartoons.

Shit bro I just want to make a romance manga where the mc is a short chad and the love interest is biracial. Not really sure if this is relevant or makes me a cuck. But I guess more diversity is good, kinda boring to see the same generic cutesy anime characters all the time.

Shit bro I just want to make a romance manga where the mc is a short chad and the love interest is biracial. Not really sure if this is relevant or makes me a cuck. But I guess more diversity is good, kinda boring to see the same generic cutesy anime characters all the time.
Fuck chads. Better make where man 30+ hanging with teen girls, we need more of those