Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you want to be remembered after you die?

Do you want to be remembered after you die?

• Total voters
Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
When I die, I don’t want to be remembered as a failure. I want no traces of me to be there, I want the world to go on as if my life never happened.
What about you?

No, I want to disappear, in fact I wish I were invisible right now.

hell no my family are a pain in the ass, society is fucked, i fucked up alot in life and i don,t want to remember being a failure,never having any real friends never lose my virginity never know what love is, never having the choice to have kids always being poor, knowing i have a strong resemblance to my father, constantly feeling angry all the time dealing with side effects of medication being ignored by people when i am around feeling like a third shoe when out with family friends

I did nothing noteworthy enough to be remembered after I die for good reason, so if people remember me after I die it'll be as that pathetic loser who was always alone.

No. I don't care about leaving a legacy or something. I'm the type of guy who runs a marathon and tells nobody.

Just dictatormaxx, bro

I don't want my wikipedia page.

Yes. I will be remember for being top 3 in posts on a incel forum.

I'm going to be dead so it literally makes no difference.

No, the fact that people right now would remember me, is partially the reason why i haven't killed myself yet.

People will rape your legacy if you somehow get famous tbh
I also want to be erased from existence like people in 1984

I want the world to go on as if my life never happened.
Me too, I just want to be another statistic and that’s all.

I want the whole world to die with me.

doesn't matter what I want because I won't be remembered

Nothing worth being remembered

Some of us without a doubt will be in history books.

doesn't matter what I want because I won't be remembered
Iii

massive cope

not rlly tbh, I already had to study about the 2014 Arianna grande ISIS bombing back in my freshmen year of high school..

Yes I wish my family and childhood friends could remember me as I was as a child (or teenager for friends I had in my teen years) back when I had personality and style now I am just an empty shell of the person I once was and have been for many years.

When I eventually kill myself I will be remembered as that guy with no friends no personality, style or even hobbies just a boring old guy I wish I had killed myself in my teen years for the reasons stated above and because there is something special about dying young people will think it´s more tragic and not fully blame you because in their ignorant minds they think "he was just a kid" and my youth would be frozen in time.

Last edited:
not rlly tbh, I already had to study about the 2014 Arianna grande ISIS bombing back in my freshmen year of high school..

Have you finished your manifesto? I'm expecting great things from you.

Nope, which is good seeing as none of us will be remembered.

Only if the whole world remembers something I did

Yes I wish my family and childhood friends could remember me as I was as a child (or teenager for friends I had in my teen years) back when I had personality and style now I am just an empty shell of the person I once was and have been for many years.

When I eventually kill myself I will be remembered as that guy with no friends no personality, style or even hobbies just a boring old guy I wish I had killed myself in my teen years for the reasons stated above and because there is something special about dying young people will think it´s more tragic and not fully blame you because in their ignorant minds they think "he was just a kid" and my youth would be frozen in time.
Spot on, no one gives a flying fuck about an adult man killing himself.

Few people know I exist

No man. I just want to dissapeare without a trace

No. I think that it would do more bad than good.

I will go out with a bang so yes I do.

No. If I died it wouldn't matter anyway.