Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Do you watch capeshit movies?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Newest joker doesn't count (I'm probably going to watch it when it comes out on torrent sites)

Do you watch them? Did you used to but stopped?

And why are numales so attracted to capeshit?

Last one I watched in the cinema was endgame because I wanted to know how the story ended and the other ones I just download or don't watch them because I'm not a marvel fanboy kek

I don't optionally. I've seen a few because I've been on planes before and they show them but thats really it. I find most of them repetitive and boring

I have never watched a capeshit movie tbh...

sometimes, but i dont care much i dont even know what is happening in the 'marvel world'

I sometimes do but most of them are not ideal. Want to see the joker tho...

Not really or at least not anymore.

The new stuff just doesn't interest me.

Shit the last comic book type movies I watched were the Blade series with Wesley Snipes, the Toby Mcguire Spiderman film, the Henry Cavill and Russel Crowe Superman movie and I think the original X-men movie/s but probably not all of them.

yeah ive seen them but they are all eh c movies, not particularly good or particular bad. nothing special

no man i only watch old movies and anime