Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you wear a mask in public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

title

• yes

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • no

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Especially in shops?

they are mandatory where i am

yeah. I look like a surgeon lol

i have to, otherwise they wont let me in

Yes, only so that psychos don't screech at me like bleating sheep.

You have to inside a building where I live, but not in public.

Nah I don’t need to. No one else seems to wear them, too.

Yes when I go for groceries. It makes me look better too

Only where it's mandatory.

It makes me feel bad, ngl. I'm being tamed and I hate it.

Nope not a cuck

Nah.
Never went out since March lulz.

Yes but those mandatories are BS!

I like masks, hides my face

no. fuck soyciety and fuck coronahoax

Nice...

I'll read it later...
I might have read it a few years ago but reading through the plot summary in the link I obviously didn't retain enough of the details about the plot. Because I couldn't really remember coming to the conclusion of what the story is about stated in that link from reading that book.

I might have read it a few years ago but reading through the plot summary in the link I obviously didn't retain enough of the details about the plot. Because I couldn't really remember coming to the conclusion of what the story is about stated in that link from reading that book.

Pick a mirror, then chose "get". If you want it. Great book search engine there.

Holes in cloth masks are at least 5 micron wide. Virus is less than 3 micron. So really masks only prevent big saliva moisture from spreading all over, dont do much to curb the spread of Ching Chong virus from being in the air. N95 mask cost a pretty penny but at least it protect the wearer bi filtration system, not other if wearer have the virus. If you dont want to catch virus, keep minimum of 20 feet from people and hold your breath until whatever in the air dissipate when outside. Safest place hazz always been mum basement.

Yes. I look worse with a mask on though contrary to other people on this site. My lower third is the only reason I’m punching above a 3. My eye area is dog shit.

Yes. I want an excuse to hide my shitty recessed chin.

Nope. This shit is useless imo.

When I'm outside no, but I have one in case I need to enter a store.
Holes in cloth masks are at least 5 micron wide. Virus is less than 3 micron. So really masks only prevent big saliva moisture from spreading all over, dont do much to curb the spread of Ching Chong virus from being in the air. N95 mask cost a pretty penny but at least it protect the wearer bi filtration system, not other if wearer have the virus. If you dont want to catch virus, keep minimum of 20 feet from people and hold your breath until whatever in the air dissipate when outside. Safest place hazz always been mum basement.

Yes, any non-N95 mask is worthless. It's a fucking placebo. Sure, it protects against saliva transfer on the off chance that somebody who's infectex walks in and sneezes, but how often is that realistically going to happen?

Last edited:
No, unless I have to enter a store that requires them

yes because there's a chance they won't let you in and there's a fine from the government

Nope. This shit is useless imo.
It makes me feel safe though. I hope it remains socially acceptable to wear a mask into stores because of this.

It makes me feel safe though. I hope it remains socially acceptable to wear a mask into stores because of this.
And I hope it remains socially acceptable to not wear a mask.

Yes I am a law abiding citizen

Only to go in shops and public transport as it's now the law where I live

No nobody cares about corona in Sweden! Omg I want a sex-robot right now guys! Too rejected :(

most of the time

Well it's mandatory to wear them inside of shops here, so yeah. But i don't really mind it, tbh. Wearing a mask outside actually makes me feel more comfortable.

to hide the majority of my face yes

yes, because I am not retarded

Yes, it hides my hideous lower-face.
If I were a chad, I wouldn't give a single fuck and wouldn't put it, but as an ugly male, I just put it. Sometimes I even get eyecontact with total strangers foids with the mask on.

I kinda like wearing masks. Atleast nobody has to see me.