Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you wear a mask in public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

title

• yes

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • no

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters

i do not go in those places so no

yeah, I wear it everywhere because it hides my face
I wanted to start wearing one before the coronapanic, but it wasn't socially acceptable then

i thought brazil was anti mask and shit
I mean, outside of São Paulo, the police is not really prosecutting people for not wearing masks, but I'd rather not take the risk.

In stores and markets you're only allowed in if you have a mask here.

I could get a medical writ to be exempt from wearing one in public, but then I'd need an exceptions lanyard.

Plus masks are good for jawless incels, so it suits me just fine. It also hides my tongue hanging out while passing young blonde daises in denim shorts and golden tanned legs.

Not wearing a mask is for those who have severely decreased cognitive function.
IMO you should inject T if you do wear masks when you don't actually have to.

should inject stem cells into your brain if you don't wear it where you could get the virus

I'm not a boomer, i'll be fine. JFL at falling for the media overhyping something that isn't even that dangerous.

I'm not a boomer, i'll be fine. JFL at falling for the media overhyping something that isn't even that dangerous.
the scientists and doctors have been hyping it up as well. are they lying?

the scientists and doctors have been hyping it up as well. are they lying?
They actually haven't though. It's only somewhat dangerous to boomers. I'll wear a mask if I have to, but i'm not going to go out of my way too much to make sure that some walking corpses can walk a few years longer.

They actually haven't though. It's only somewhat dangerous to boomers. I'll wear a mask if I have to, but i'm not going to go out of my way too much to make sure that some walking corpses can walk a few years longer.
i live with my mother

Only because it's mandatory in shops and I don't want to get hassled by some mangina or a fat Karen. The only thing I like is how it covers my disgusting face

Explain?
The whole world shouldn't have to shut down because your boomer mother is at risk of dying. People's businesses are going bankrupt because of this stupid lockdown.
Stop swallowing up everything you see in the media and start injecting T.

Explain?
The whole world shouldn't have to shut down because your boomer mother is at risk of dying. People's businesses are going bankrupt because of this stupid lockdown.
Stop swallowing up everything you see in the media and start injecting T.
Japan didn't shut down at all and has very low cases because everyone has enough respect for other people to wear masks in public and socially distance. Ameritards are too braindead for this with our hypermasculine (inject t hurr durr) culture that thinks they are immune to a virus so our lockdowns are lasting fucking forever wreaking economic havoc and death and aren't that effective anyways because people aren't doing anything to prevent the spread. If you cared about the economy you'd want everyone to wear masks

Last edited:
Japan didn't shut down at all and has very low cases because everyone has enough respect for other people to wear masks in public and socially distance. Ameritards are too braindead for this so our lockdowns are lasting fucking forever wreaking economic havoc and death. If you cared about the economy you'd want everyone to wear masks

Death of boomers. Who gives a shit? If they want to, they can quarantine themselves in their homes. No one's stopping them. The rest of the world shouldn't have to bend over for them though.
You know what? Fine, having to wear a mask isn't terrible. Shutting down shit is fucking retarded though.

Death of boomers. Who gives a shit? If they want to, they can quarantine themselves in their homes. No one's stopping them. The rest of the world shouldn't have to bend over for them though.
You know what? Fine, having to wear a mask isn't terrible. Shutting down shit is fucking retarded though.
So you don't care if any of your boomer age family dies? Or if you have a younger family member with preexisting conditions? There have been rare cases of younger people with no preexisting conditions dying or teens and kids with preexisting conditions dying or if not dying suffering permanent damage. The edgelord shit is really tired. It's really the fault of the braindead Amerishit people with their shitty hypermasculine hyperindividualistic culture and under the leadership of the orange in chief who kept implying it wasn't a big deal or didn't even exist so the people followed and didn't even take common sense precautions like socially distancing and wearing masks which in turn increases spread to boomers even if they were quarantining themselves. Even Fauci early on was saying masks didn't do shit because they wanted to hoard them for healthcare workers. This country is a colossal failure.

Last edited:
too high inhib to not wear a mask when everyone else has them and shops require it

i hope it turns out masks are useless and it was all for nothing though

It’s the perfect excuse to cover my face

I wear it as high as possible to cover 2/3rds of my face. Best thing to ever happen

Masks don't stop the spread of coronavirus. Sweden and the Netherlands top epidemiologists say as much.
That's why they just mandated masks in the netherlands. It's common sense that masks prevent spread of disease. That's why everyone in japan wore one even before corona