Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you whitecels care about white nationalism

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
I'm an arab immigrant in the west I'm not a moralized liberal human rightist who believes racism is bad or slavery was bad or that most white people are privileged people, you whitecels are living proof that many whites can be victims.

My question is, do you whitecels care about preserving the white race as much as racist chads like jared taylor and Stacys like lana loketeff

Would these racist chads and stacys hate you whitecels as they are also lookist just like everyone else ?? (it's more biologically engrained in people to be lookists than racists)

This has got to be a joke.

I

I don't care about that

Some of them do

I'm an arab immigrant in the west I'm not a moralized liberal human rightist who believes racism is bad or slavery was bad or that most white people are privileged people, you whitecels are living proof that many whites can be victims.

My question is, do you whitecels care about preserving the white race as much as racist chads like jared taylor and Stacys like lana loketeff

Would these racist chads and stacys hate you whitecels as they are also lookist just like everyone else ?? (it's more biologically engrained in people to be lookists than racists)

No I don't really care. But then again I am not really white since I'm slavic.

Whites don't protect or care about each other. If they did, Europe wouldn't be Eurabia.

No, not specifically. I'm just of the opinion that multicultural societies don't work in the long term - either one culture wins out over the others, or society just degenerates into a violent shithole. I like other cultures, but only to visit.

wake me up when sempember greycels end please

Arabs are white. White is about skull shape.

Yes. I love my race and don’t want it to die. If you talk to me you’ll figure this shit out. @BummerDrummer can add more, im half asleep in class rn

I don't give much about my race as a whole, but slavic nationalism is quite appealing to me. It seems like a great cope, nationalism in general, as Incels don't have loved ones to care for, so they can care for their entire nation instead.

I believe White Countries should be preserved for White people.

I don’t give a fuck tbh, I only care about getting sex or a GF. White countries disappearing or not, I am still a KHHV

How wanting to preserve the white race is racist?

Its quite funny that its only leftist liberals who insult ugly (white) men but never the elitist eugenic nazis who say such stuff.

And yes I am 100% convinced that fighting for the fate of my race will grant me being born again as a white chad conqueror colonizing space

I don't care about white supremacy or some garbage, I just want equal treatment -- I don't want to be discriminated against on my job apps because I'm not a diversity hire and/or female which does happen (comp sci anyone?). It's not right that if you're black you can get lower scores than someone who is white or asian and get into University instead of them -- we literally have different standards for people depending on their race and affirmative action is racist/sexist. Instead of looking at someone's race you should look at circumstances -- there are privileged black women like Beyonce out there and there are broke ass poor low status ugly white males out there -- yet one of them could get affirmative action hires and have lower scores required than the other purely based on skin color and "diversity" percentages, it's nonsense.

Don't even get me started on how fucking dumb ass social media sites like Reddit have double standards out the ass allowing shit like "r/fragilewhiteredditor" and permitting all the misandrist subs/permitting blatant racist statements against white people, but if ANY of that shit targets women/blacks it gets shut down -- it's the obvious double standard that I hate -- either all of it is OK or none of it is and i'm tired of people blaming me for things I had nothing to do with and it's wearying to have retards act like they know me just because i'm a guy with white skin. I didn't choose to be what I am assholes, if I did don't you think I wouldn't have chosen something better? Then I wouldn't be on this forum lol.

Last edited:

no why the fuck would i ? Do white bitches care? There is always a white chad to replace and fill all the white genes anyway