Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you wish for the collapse of society

You dont need to go very far to see how a social collapse is.

Venezuela is a fine example. Politics aside, when shit hits the fan women go back to becoming property. As simple as that.

There are no more women feminists there. They are starving to death. Goverment doesnt give a shit, neither does the police thete.

Foids there are sucking cock to not starve. Not crack whores or drug addicts. Normal foids, average foids, even the good looking ones. They prostitute themselves for food, water and toilet paper.
toilet paper is a dumb thing to whore yourself out for. just use a leaf jfl

no I want to be attractive

It is gong to collapse vey soon.

Oy.

The Earth is running out of resources.
There won't be enough food to feed the exploding population.
People are increasing exponentially while the land to grow food is not.
Mothers will get to watch their children starve to death.
I have no friends nor family. I have NOTHING to lose.

Islam predicted that this would happen near the end times. Then the antichrist would show up with a lot of food and offer it in exchange for worship.

Islam predicted that this would happen near the end times. Then the antichrist would show up with a lot of food and offer it in exchange for worship.
I am the Anti-Christ.
I support The Devil.

Yes. Everyday.

Currently, not really, but unfortunately, I think things can only change through a collapse. Western societies will not move from feminism and clown world status quo otherwise.

Of course.
But at the same time I’m aware it’s very unlikely to happen in next 50 years and even if it happens I would be the first one to die with my luck.

If you're hoping for a collapse in the US soon, you're out of luck. But if you're anywhere else outside of the anglosphere, buckle up. Watch this:

Basically, the US is about to own every country once again. Only it's five closest trading partners will make it out unscathed, with the exception of Canada because the US wants to break it up and start absorbing some of its provinces. Think the US buying Greenland is off the table? Just wait until the EU fractures further past Brexit. The UK has already made a secret economic deal with the US, Boris just needs to win the election, which is likely. China? There will be no trade deal. There may be a mild recession and the only collapse will be in California, along with the death of Silicon Valley tech industry pre-eminence and the SJW scourge will begin to wane in stride. Impeachment or Democrats winning the next presidential election? It's all going to fall flat in the end.

I sent u a mail. Hope it helps.

Yea i sometimes dream of a war that kills most of the population