[Experiment] Do you wish the world was good/fair, or do you wish you had the power to make people do what you want?

Whaddaya want?

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
56d 2h 47m
With regards to inceldom, I think we all wish we weren't incel. But I think we're divided on how we'd like that to happen. Some of us don't wanna hurt nobody, and just wish the world could see them for their value. Or that they had some value for the world to appreciate. Others are more attuned to the "Dark Triad." And not even out of "necessity." They want to use people. They wish they could make people like them. Isn't a just world the better option? If a "just world" was possible?

If you could create a just world, or master the Dark Triforce, both options ensuring romantic success for you, which would you pick?

Diocel

Diocel

المهرج البشع
★★★★★
60d 9h 39m
i wish i had power

werty1457

werty1457

16, 5'7" mixedrace truecel & mentalcel
★★
21d 11h 18m
DefiantGhost

DefiantGhost

This world is rotten...
★★★
2d 2h 43m
Power. I've come to realize there is no such thing as justice. The definition and application of justice itself depending on the context is subjective. Even if you could get justice in your eyes someone else might see it as unfair. Winners are always right and losers are always wrong because winners write the narrative. As an incel you should understand that. So I'll keep it real I'm tired of being a loser, I want power.

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★
10d 14h 56m
Power over others because the idea of what a just world is to most people is basically equality of outcome

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★
38d 10h 39m
A just world.

Then hard work really would be able to turn any of us into a Chad and undo any physical ailments/deformities.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
56d 2h 47m
Power over others because the idea of what a just world is to most people is basically equality of outcome
And you don't want equality?

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Love is for Losers
★★★
9d 10h 39m
Fuck fairness, I want supremacy

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
88d 16h 41m
No human who is currently alive right now deserves a fair and equal world.

So no, i wish I had power to rule over others.

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
53d 7h 20m
Just world, I want my brocels to be able to live a good life through effort and hardship

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
96d 20h 16m
Power. I've come to realize there is no such thing as justice. The definition and application of justice itself depending on the context is subjective. Even if you could get justice in your eyes someone else might see it as unfair. Winners are always right and losers are always wrong because winners write the narrative. As an incel you should understand that. So I'll keep it real I'm tired of being a loser, I want power.
Woke nkgga. same
No human who is currently alive right now deserves a fair and equal world.

So no, i wish I had power to rule over others.
this too is accurate

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★
95d 5h 17m
A fair and good world, so no one has to be unhappy, however that's impossible, but ideally that's the kind of world I'd like to live in, with fairness and equality for all.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
114d 7h 52m
Power, above all else.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
★★★★★
28d 14h 46m
A just world would make everything fine.

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★
8d 16h 35m
If I had power over others I could make the world fair.

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
10d 20h 53m
I just don't believe in a world where hierarchy is completely abolished and we all live in VR euphoria chambers; at least, not in my lifetime, so I want power.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
56d 2h 47m
I just don't believe in a world where hierarchy is completely abolished and we all live in VR euphoria chambers; at least, not in my lifetime, so I want power.
Do you believe in that kind of power in your lifetime?

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
10d 20h 53m
Do you believe in that kind of power in your lifetime?
Okay well if we're talking about VR euphoria chambers vs archmagi in control of all of humanity with infinite knowledge I suppose neither are reasonable, but hypothetically I wouldn't object to the former and could understand how improvement for all is preferable from some moral perspectives(I'm a moral nihilist); although, I find myself inclined towards the latter as I am pretty Darktriadmaxxed(90th percentile Machiavellianism, but 15th percentile Narcissism).

If we're to take things down to the real world I see a society in which I'm an ostracized leper so some kind of collective action toward equality is rather ineffective, as such I'm absolutely more attracted to attaining individual power.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I can't express myself
★★★★★
125d 8h 24m
I want to be like Kim Jong Un.

SupremeG

SupremeG

My Problem Is ☞ Girls
★★
39d 13h 7m
If I was able to create a world, I'd make gentleman the ideal partner for women and tall Alpha men are Incels.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Counterintelligence
★★★★★
53d 22h 34m
Option C: Change human nature.

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
10d 20h 53m
If I was able to create a world, I'd make gentleman the ideal partner for women and tall Alpha men are Incels.
fking based, I hate Chads thuggish nature.

Incel Philosopher

Incel Philosopher

Recruit
1d 11h 56m
Almost every human being on Earth would like supreme power if there were no strings attached. I choose just world because at least there's a 0.001% chance of that happening.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
56d 2h 47m
Almost every human being on Earth would like supreme power if there were no strings attached. I choose just world because at least there's a 0.001% chance of that happening.
This is a hypothetical scenario where there's a 100% chance for whatever you choose. This isn't about what's likely, this is about what you want.

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Officer
★★★
19d 2h 8m
In a fair world I would have power over other people

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
41d 14h 28m
unsettling

unsettling

Luminary
★★★★★
64d 14h 33m
the world cant be fair
I want to have the power so i can get rid of everyone

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Recruit
★★
1d 18h 27m
Power. I want the world to work however i choose. I don't care about others, I'm inherently selfish and my needs trump anyone else's. If other people indirectly benefit from my actions then fair enough but i won't go out of my way to make people happy. If i had power i would make those suffer who caused me to. I like the idea of getting revenge on those who have done me wrong. There are many things i would like to do to certain people i wouldn't get the chance to otherwise. I would cause them untold pain.

I would also have power over women and i would make them lesser citizens like they should be and have them serve my every whim. Whore's need putting in their place.

B

based_meme

★★★★★
53d 22h 34m
Some of the comments in this thread are an excellent reminder of why most people shouldn't ever have power.

BududubNow

BududubNow

Officer
★★★★★
12d 2h 33m
A just world. Those who responded otherwise are most likely fakecels.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
66d 8h 50m
"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character give him power" - Abraham Lincoln

A just world.

Then hard work really would be able to turn any of us into a Chad and undo any physical ailments/deformities.

Jazavac

Jazavac

★★★★★
44d 16m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
96d 20h 16m
Some of the comments in this thread are an excellent reminder of why most people shouldn't ever have power.
CUCK.
lmao most people in power have similar motivation to those in the comments

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★
36d 23h 0m
Others are more attuned to the "Dark Triad."
It's not that, people just can't be trusted and must be controlled. You give humanity a meter and they take a kilometer.

asdf1234

asdf1234

Brocel | ThiccQueen
-
13h 2m
What kind of stupid idiot would vote for option A. Even if the world was just/fair, you'll still be incel because of genetics. Unless you can change that and make everyone look the same.

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
★★★
10d 5h 29m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
96d 20h 16m
What kind of stupid idiot would vote for option A. Even if the world was just/fair, you'll still be incel because of genetics. Unless you can change that and make everyone look the same.
This too. Average person on global level is ugly poor manlet. If everything was fair, everyone would be living like that

S

Stutercel

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 5h 18m
I voted justice because I know it's impossible.

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

solar powered
★★★★★
45d 28m
I cannot imagine a perfectly just world so I'll settle for power.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
134d 36m
Genuinely interesting poll

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Veteran
10d 14h 1m
Even ıf ı had massive power it would be impossible to help everyone.
I rather have a good world

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★
3d 16h 53m
If the world was actually just, I wouldn't need power. I wouldn't care if you still needed good looks, but it would be better if those looks could become Chad and Stacy level for everyone, regardless of genetic background, simply through working out.

Venomkore

Venomkore

Overlord
★★★★★
18d 16h 40m
If the world is just I’m happy

B

based_meme

★★★★★
53d 22h 34m
CUCK.
lmao most people in power have similar motivation to those in the comments
You misunderstand. Most of the people in power shouldn't have power either. People's relationship with power is more unusual than their relationship with money. Power is only as real as the person without it makes it to be.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★★
103d 12h 13m
A just world is predicated on morality, which is about forcing people to do what you want.