Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you wish the world was good/fair, or do you wish you had the power to make people do what you want?

Whaddaya want?

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
With regards to inceldom, I think we all wish we weren't incel. But I think we're divided on how we'd like that to happen. Some of us don't wanna hurt nobody, and just wish the world could see them for their value. Or that they had some value for the world to appreciate. Others are more attuned to the "Dark Triad." And not even out of "necessity." They want to use people. They wish they could make people like them. Isn't a just world the better option? If a "just world" was possible?

If you could create a just world, or master the Dark Triforce, both options ensuring romantic success for you, which would you pick?

Power. I've come to realize there is no such thing as justice. The definition and application of justice itself depending on the context is subjective. Even if you could get justice in your eyes someone else might see it as unfair. Winners are always right and losers are always wrong because winners write the narrative. As an incel you should understand that. So I'll keep it real I'm tired of being a loser, I want power.

Power over others because the idea of what a just world is to most people is basically equality of outcome

A just world.

Then hard work really would be able to turn any of us into a Chad and undo any physical ailments/deformities.

Power over others because the idea of what a just world is to most people is basically equality of outcome

And you don't want equality?

Fuck fairness, I want supremacy

No human who is currently alive right now deserves a fair and equal world.

So no, i wish I had power to rule over others.

Just world, I want my brocels to be able to live a good life through effort and hardship

Power. I've come to realize there is no such thing as justice. The definition and application of justice itself depending on the context is subjective. Even if you could get justice in your eyes someone else might see it as unfair. Winners are always right and losers are always wrong because winners write the narrative. As an incel you should understand that. So I'll keep it real I'm tired of being a loser, I want power.
Woke nkgga. same
No human who is currently alive right now deserves a fair and equal world.

So no, i wish I had power to rule over others.
this too is accurate

A fair and good world, so no one has to be unhappy, however that's impossible, but ideally that's the kind of world I'd like to live in, with fairness and equality for all.

Power, above all else.

A just world would make everything fine.

If I had power over others I could make the world fair.

I just don't believe in a world where hierarchy is completely abolished and we all live in VR euphoria chambers; at least, not in my lifetime, so I want power.

I just don't believe in a world where hierarchy is completely abolished and we all live in VR euphoria chambers; at least, not in my lifetime, so I want power.

Do you believe in that kind of power in your lifetime?

Do you believe in that kind of power in your lifetime?
Okay well if we're talking about VR euphoria chambers vs archmagi in control of all of humanity with infinite knowledge I suppose neither are reasonable, but hypothetically I wouldn't object to the former and could understand how improvement for all is preferable from some moral perspectives(I'm a moral nihilist); although, I find myself inclined towards the latter as I am pretty Darktriadmaxxed(90th percentile Machiavellianism, but 15th percentile Narcissism).

If we're to take things down to the real world I see a society in which I'm an ostracized leper so some kind of collective action toward equality is rather ineffective, as such I'm absolutely more attracted to attaining individual power.

I want to be like Kim Jong Un.

If I was able to create a world, I'd make gentleman the ideal partner for women and tall Alpha men are Incels.

Option C: Change human nature.

If I was able to create a world, I'd make gentleman the ideal partner for women and tall Alpha men are Incels.
fking based, I hate Chads thuggish nature.

Almost every human being on Earth would like supreme power if there were no strings attached. I choose just world because at least there's a 0.001% chance of that happening.

Almost every human being on Earth would like supreme power if there were no strings attached. I choose just world because at least there's a 0.001% chance of that happening.

This is a hypothetical scenario where there's a 100% chance for whatever you choose. This isn't about what's likely, this is about what you want.

In a fair world I would have power over other people

Unlimited power

the world cant be fair
I want to have the power so i can get rid of everyone

Power. I want the world to work however i choose. I don't care about others, I'm inherently selfish and my needs trump anyone else's. If other people indirectly benefit from my actions then fair enough but i won't go out of my way to make people happy. If i had power i would make those suffer who caused me to. I like the idea of getting revenge on those who have done me wrong. There are many things i would like to do to certain people i wouldn't get the chance to otherwise. I would cause them untold pain.

I would also have power over women and i would make them lesser citizens like they should be and have them serve my every whim. Whore's need putting in their place.

Some of the comments in this thread are an excellent reminder of why most people shouldn't ever have power.

A just world. Those who responded otherwise are most likely fakecels.

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character give him power" - Abraham Lincoln

A just world.

Then hard work really would be able to turn any of us into a Chad and undo any physical ailments/deformities.

Some of the comments in this thread are an excellent reminder of why most people shouldn't ever have power.
CUCK.
lmao most people in power have similar motivation to those in the comments

What kind of stupid idiot would vote for option A. Even if the world was just/fair, you'll still be incel because of genetics. Unless you can change that and make everyone look the same.

What kind of stupid idiot would vote for option A. Even if the world was just/fair, you'll still be incel because of genetics. Unless you can change that and make everyone look the same.
This too. Average person on global level is ugly poor manlet. If everything was fair, everyone would be living like that

I voted justice because I know it's impossible.

Genuinely interesting poll

Even ıf ı had massive power it would be impossible to help everyone.
I rather have a good world

If the world was actually just, I wouldn't need power. I wouldn't care if you still needed good looks, but it would be better if those looks could become Chad and Stacy level for everyone, regardless of genetic background, simply through working out.

If the world is just I’m happy

CUCK.
lmao most people in power have similar motivation to those in the comments

You misunderstand. Most of the people in power shouldn't have power either. People's relationship with power is more unusual than their relationship with money. Power is only as real as the person without it makes it to be.

A just world is predicated on morality, which is about forcing people to do what you want.