Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you wish your desire for sex and social approval gets taken away from you?

Do you wish your desire for sex and social approval gets taken away from you?

• Yes

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
... So you can live in peace without being depressed over lack of sex and/or social status?

Desire for social approval - yes. Is stupid human feeling, do not want, take away. And sex can be source of good vibrations

My desire for sex went away a long time ago. Social approval, sorta. Approval is a weird word, I'm not hoping to be one of the cool kids, but knowing that my entire life everyone has and will continue to see me as dangerous and scary, getting to feel that every single day, to experience the consequences of that at work and on the street, that sucks.

Yes, that would solve my depression and help me focus on improving other aspects of my life.

I never had a desire for social approval in the first place.
As for my desire for sex, no. I don't think I'd live my life very differently or feel different if I lost that. And I like the occasional fap.

No, that would make me to a cuck. Would Chad do that? Nope, and so wouldn't I.

Yes, it would cure my depression. If castration weren't bad for other reasons I'd seriously consider it

I had it completely removed once. I was deep in my obsession with my oneitis being a. Cringey ass beta orbiter doing everything. Forced myself to stop which broke my heart and made me depressed even further and for some reason the next month or two, I wanted nothing to do with women and it was fucking amazing having zero desire for them. Of course it slowly creeped back in and back to shitty normal life.