Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your family and friends (if you have any) know you use this site?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
My parents know I struggle with getting girls but I've never mentioned the term 'incel' to them. They'd no doubt worry and get the wrong idea. Although when I'm at their house I use my laptop in the living room and browse this site and just leave it up when I leave the room.

I've only ever told my best friend about this place. He just seemed to find it a bit peculiar.

Nah they already think im pathetic enough

no way in hell lmao

The topic has never come up. I would just tell my family I use the site if the topic came up. The point is for people to acknowledge our issues.

Nope. No one here knows what an incel even is btw.

No man. I try to keep all my online activity a secret from my family.

My brother can be a nosey bastard at times though. That’s why you use fast banana. :feelsthink:

My parents wouldn’t understand even if they knew I posted here and I have no friends.

So the answer is: No.

No, they won't give a shit anyway.

No man. I try to keep all my online activity a secret from my family.

My brother can be a nosey bastard at times though.
You don’t lock your computer up? I’ll never give anyone the opportunity to find out that I’m on here. I would rather start a fight on intel tears than do that.

You don’t lock your computer up? I’ll never give anyone the opportunity to find out that I’m on here. I would rather start a fight on intel tears than do that.
I’m always on it so I never really shut it off tbh.

My brother usually knows to stay out of my room unless he wants his ass kicked. He fears my sperg rage. :feelshmm:

No, they just think I am a weird faggot.

I'm browsing this site in front of my family

I browse this site in school from timer to time, everyone knows I get on forums and shit but no one knows which one exactly so I just tell them it's forocoches (Spanish famous one) and they get along with it

ever heard of a password?

No, but they could recognize me from the things I write. I don't care.

Only a foolish dumbass fakecel would tell their family about this site.

Ofc not, they would think it's incredibly weird and toxic.

No, telling them is just asking for a trip to a psychiatric hospital.