Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your friends have gfs?

Of course. I only know one other incel IRL and he's a 6.5/10 turbomentalcel.

I don't have any friends at the moment.

They all do. Except me . I stopped caring along time ago.

im going to make my own post as a reply to this

I only have uni friends (friends who only hang out with me in class) and most don't, they're all incels like me.

No, they have wives, but I make them leave if I'm coming over. They hate that their husbands associate with me because I'm "irresponsible and an asshole."

I don't have any friends right now, but the one that I did, he'd only get played by them by driving them around like a cuck and buying them weed. He never had sex with them though, just an awkward peck on the cheek, and I'd see the girl's disgust as she left.

A Good Friend said:
No, they have wives, but I make them leave if I'm coming over. They hate that their husbands associate with me because I'm "irresponsible and an asshole."

What makes them think that?

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
What makes them think that?

Might be that I'm an irresponsible asshole. "All you and _______ do is smoke pot and play zombies nag nag nag!"

A Good Friend said:
Might be that I'm an irresponsible asshole. "All you and _______ do is smoke pot and play zombies nag nag nag!"

Well what else do bros do when they hang out?

I remember I had fun playing black ops zombies with my friend when he'd come over my house.

What else does she expect you to do?

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
Well what else do bros do when they hang out?
I remember I had fun playing black ops zombies with my friend when he'd come over my house.
What else does she expect you to do?

Women fucking hate, they fucking HATE it when their husband consorts with a manchild friend. They're totally right too, because

A. We're irresponsible

B. Our life never ends well

getting married is waaaaay more sustainable than whatever this is I'm doing. I'm gearing towards the end of a short, brutal life. Unlike many here, I have no doubt why I'm an incel; It's because I'm a big ugly sperg who takes nothing seriously.

/blog

A Good Friend said:
Unlike many here, I have no doubt why I'm an incel; It's because I'm a big ugly sperg who takes nothing seriously.

That's why I'm incel. It's mostly the ugly part though.

One yes. Fills me with rage when he mentions her.

anon_899 said:
I don't even have friends

Same here brother

p1JL87c.gif

I have exactly one friend. He doesn't have a gf but had plenty of sex. He is skinny, has a shitty frame, below average height, weak wrists but still: FACE > EVERYTHING

Framecel222 said:
Of course. I only know one other incel IRL and he's a 6.5/10 turbomentalcel.

Can you elaborate on what specifically makes him a mentalcel. 6.5 is too high to be a virgin, even with some mental problems.

If they do they probably become old friends pretty quickly

couples stick together and singles stick together, how it goes now

vargstrike said:
Can you elaborate on what specifically makes him a mentalcel. 6.5 is too high to be a virgin, even with some mental problems.

Girls start conversations with him and he just gives one word answers or ignores them because he doesn't know what to say.

Framecel222 said:
Girls start conversations with him and he just gives one word answers or ignores them because he doesn't know what to say.

Or maybe he knows it's pointless to talk to women, because they don't want to fuck him. Women will talk to guys they find interesting, funny or whatever and waste his time.

vargstrike said:
Or maybe he knows it's pointless to talk to women, because they don't want to fuck him. Women will talk to guys they find interesting, funny or whatever and waste his time.

Lol you really want to believe that he's ugly. I did a tinder experiment with his pictures and it did well, then he demanded I delete the account.

And he doesn't think it's pointless to talk to women, he always says shit like "I should've talked to her, I fucking hate myself."

I'm sorry for shattering your poorly constructed worldview.

Framecel222 said:
Lol you really want to believe that he's ugly. I did a tinder experiment with his pictures and it did well, then he demanded I delete the account.

And he doesn't think it's pointless to talk to women, he always says shit like "I should've talked to her, I fucking hate myself."

No you aren't sorry, you passive-aggressive wanker. Contrary to your jaded preconception,  I was legitimately interested in understanding.

Don't be a prick to me again. At least tell me to fuck off straight, rather than pulling that "I'm sorry" crap.

vargstrike said:
No you aren't sorry, you passive-aggressive wanker. Contrary to your jaded preconception,  I was legitimately interested in understanding.

Don't be a prick to me again. At least tell me to fuck off straight, rather than pulling that "I'm sorry" crap.

Lol it's blatant sarcasm. I'm not being passive-aggressive, I'm just regular aggressive.

Framecel222 said:
Lol it's blatant sarcasm. I'm not being passive-aggressive, I'm just regular aggressive.

No, you're passive-aggressive, and you need to own it. "I'm sorry" jabs are standard bitch tier responses from the likes of women and the type of men who frequent reddit.

vargstrike said:
No, you're passive-aggressive, and you need to own it. "I'm sorry" jabs are standard bitch tier responses from the likes of women and the type of men who frequent reddit.

Fine, fuck off subhuman.

Happy now?

Framecel222 said:
vargstrike said:

He probably has tiny genitalia

not hard to understand, why argue with him

NekoStance said:

You want some too? I'm happy to oblige. Or are you going to look away like the softcock you are?

vargstrike said:
NekoStance said:
You want some too? I'm happy to oblige. Or are you going to look away like the softcock you are?
What?

Are you on your period?

Btw I'm not saying you have tiny genitalia I'm saying his friend probably, that's why he doesn't bother with girl, low T also

NekoStance said:
What?

Are you on your period?

Btw I'm not saying you have tiny genitalia I'm saying his friend probably, that's why he doesn't bother with girl, low T also

My mistake, friend. 

And yes, low t could be a culprit. Shitty genetics manifest in a number of ways. And women go for the high t, boisterous, impulsive types. ER even wrote about this exact thing.

Some do and some don't. I don't really think about t or care

vargstrike said:
My mistake, friend. 

And yes, low t could be a culprit. Shitty genetics manifest in a number of ways. And women go for the high t, boisterous, impulsive types. ER even wrote about this exact thing.

ER had a 4 inch dick and couldn't even work up the courage to approach a girl. Think they're might be a connection?

This guy (OP friend) probably has small dick, low T, and even if girl shows interest maybe he even thinks small dick what's the point (ER didn't even think his was small lol)

Fags are way more fun to hang out with than dudes with wives and gfs. You just never get used to seeing them kiss.

Yes its fucking shit being single and virgin out of your friends

I don't even have non-online friends.

Back when I did though, they were all fellow incels.

Of my close friends only 1 has a girlfriend. But, she's petite with no ass and no tits. I'm not jealous of him.