Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do your parents love each other? Pretty sure I wasnt supposed to be born tbh

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Cause mine dont, its a dead bedroom situation and they shittalk each other behind the others back all the time

100% sure they just stayed for the kids, I once overheard my mom talking to my sister that her and my dad never actually dated, it was almost a prearranged type of deal since she was a playing hard to get whore who wanted kids but was running out of time and my dad was incel

I was never supposed to be born, my parents are supposed to be dead branches yet here I am

No wonder Im incel tbh, my genetics are literally a mix of all the most undesired features both physical and mental that one could have

Mine don't even sleep in the same room

this is based, I'm in a smiliar situation to you cels
I feel so much hate it's making me laugh

No

My dad tried to ditch me and my siblings more than once

Mine are still together, no problem tbh.

Never betabux a foid. My parents are the same way.

I wonder why they got married in the first place, I'm too high inhib to ask them, but I expect only one answer (probably nothing).
Don't ask them tbh.
Don't ruin your relationship with your parents.

Mine love each other but argue at times

Don't ask them tbh.
Don't ruin your relationship with your parents.
My relationship with my father is already basically non-existent, we only see each other every few months... that's modernity JFL.

Divorced
My relationship with my father is already basically non-existent, we only see each other every few months... that's modernity JFL.
I talk to my father once in a few years even tho he lives in the same village

I'm a bastard child.

Dad married mom because he was getting older and wanted a young decent-looking wife before it was too late. Mom married dad because he was relatively tall with good hair and eyes. It was absolutely about looks right from the start; the pretense of love was flimsy, and the marriage broke down the minute dad lost his looks to age (but kept his good hair right up until death, giving his subhuman baldcel son yet one more reason out of many to be bitter and resentful about being born).

HOW DO YOU KNOW :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

They dont sleep in the same room, they are very cold towards each other, etc

There is no way they are banging, also my dad used to be incel according to my mom, so it would surprise me if that hasnt changed

They divorced one year later, so no. I shouldn’t be alive

My parents stayed married until I was 18, but the entire time they hated each other, fought 24/7, and both of them took it out on me and my siblings. I'm mentalcel for this reason.

Definitely dead bedroom, like most arranged curry marriages.

Parents split before my teen years

Dad married mom because he was getting older and wanted a young decent-looking wife before it was too late. Mom married dad because he was relatively tall with good hair and eyes. It was absolutely about looks right from the start; the pretense of love was flimsy, and the marriage broke down the minute dad lost his looks to age (but kept his good hair right up until death, giving his subhuman baldcel son yet one more reason out of many to be bitter and resentful about being born).
Sounds like they at least tried...

they even said i was a mistake once jfl

My parents suck like that too

I'm a product of adultery, I was never meant to be, so I guess the answer would be no.

My parents are divorced, bt even until they were married, I never saw them holding hands, hugging or kissing. I assume they were not fucking much after I was born. Well, my mother is a landwhale, so it's not that surprising.

Are you tall or average height?

No, my parents hate each other and fight with each other daily. Good thing I don't have to deal with it when I'm in my dorm.

They did. Once.

The love and happiness was very short lived though. Some of my earliest memories were of fighting. I think the "honeymoon period" ended shortly after I was born because they had been high school sweethearts so had a few years together before I came into the picture.

Separated when i was 2

They do, their marriage is one of the few whitepills in my life.

Separated when I was 11 so my mom took out all her anger on me. The empathetic gender btw.

I was never supposed to be born, my parents are supposed to be dead branches yet here I am

You'd still get born if you were meant to be born. Good luck paying off your bad karma from previous lives. :)

I was born because my mother got knocked up by an ignorant hick so she could get a husband / green card. Decades later, I learned her claim I was her first born was a lie.