Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your upper and lower teeth touch when your mouth is in a relaxed state?

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
My teeth press hard into each other when I close my mouth.I didn't even realize this wasn't supposed to happen.This would explain why my chin looks like shit.

Does anyone here have any experience with fixing an overbite?

My teeth press hard into each other when I close my mouth.I didn't even realize this wasn't supposed to happen.This would explain why my chin looks like shit.

Does anyone here have any experience with fixing an overbite?
i think a lot of users here have underbites, hater than overbites

No, because I mouthbreathe. However, when I close my mouth, my upper teeth dig into the top-front of my lower teeth (overbite, but not extreme).

Shit I have overbite (upper teeth, then lower theeth), they not touching when relaxed.

My teeth are fucked but if you have an overbite then you can put elastic bands that tie the ones next to the front top teeth to the second to last molars on the bottom row. This will make your teeth eventually adjust and fix your overbite if it's not too severe.

Yes, overbites and up making your jaw look small.

i have a little bit of an overbite, like a millimetre or two

If your top premolars overlap your bottom premolars, then you're the truest of cels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back