Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Doctors removed a dead turtle from the vagina of a young British woman

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
The doctors of a health center El Mojón de Arona, in the south of Tenerife, removed a dead turtle from the vagina of a young British woman last Saturday ( this happened in september 2018), who has not yet wanted to file a complaint or specify whether she was the victim of a sexual assault . Despite his silence, the prosecution is trying to clarify the case.

Citing sources close to the case, El País reports that "the main hypothesis is that reptile breeding was introduced into the vagina by the woman herself or other people", since it is impossible for the animal, a three-crested Chinese tortoise Fresh and non-marine water, as was supposed at the beginning, will reach the woman's vagina by itself.
As women are always innocent, there must always be an evil man behind everything that happens to a woman.
how wide the vagina will be so that the animal can enter:feelskek:

This is the victim of the lust of that woman. "Of course she is not a sex offender:soy:she is only exploring her sexuality inkwel"
publico.es/sociedad/investigan-mujer-encontraron-tortuga-vagina-agredida.html

literal smell of dead fish

Yet a 5 year old boy gets on the sex offender list for hugging a foid :soy:

Fucking clown world where holes rule.

This is why women's sexuality should be limited

Poor turtle.... they're my favorite animals

Take the turtle pill buddy boyo

clown world I hate women

But how? How is that physically conceivable? Has her hole deteriorated to the point whereas it's the size of a black hole? She fit A FUCKING TURTLE in her vagina? How?????????????

It really is a snapper

And people call us sick.

She rejected me!

Because...

I'm not turtley enough!

But how? How is that physically conceivable? Has her hole deteriorated to the point whereas it's the size of a black hole? She fit A FUCKING TURTLE in her vagina? How?????????????
Idk but if a woman is tall and overused the size of her vagina is big. I suppose she was tall.

Poor turtel that animal could have surpassed her pathetic life span but now its dead

The turtle pill destroyed me

Human babies come out of the vagina, so a baby turtle is minuscule compared to that and chads 10 incher

That's fucking disgusting.

They use turtles as dildos? Wow, now I know why they call him squirtle.

iu

Budum tss.

Turtles were better off living among dinosaurs than humans

Take the turtlepill.

How that happened? Poor turtle

[Clown World]

Now you don't have pets?
Nope and I don't think I'm mentally fit to have any again tbh. I just wanna rot in peace and calm my attachments to my memories, feelings and regrets of this world, become as empty as possible if that makes sense, it's all too painful and pointless since I can't change any of it and the future is never going to fix any of it. The light at the end of the tunnel is the train I want to decapitate myself with.

Women will take anything in their cunts, except for the manhoods of sub5 men :reeeeee:.