Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does a 5’8 average looking dude stand a chance with decent women?

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
Assuming he’s in his early 20’s, normal social circle, not particularly rich

If he's white and okay with settling for an ethnic foid, then yes.

if by decent you mean obese, ugly women then no.

Not even those women want an average guy who is also short.

If he is white he just needs to exist around the vicinity of any ethnic foid.

This is false. I’ve gotten rejected by a few ethnic foids. Westernized women are all the same

I'd say yes in general. There may be exceptions if you factor in bad locations and other bad circumstances but most average looking and socially competent guys can get quite attractive girls.

No, zero chance. 5'10 is the bare minimum these days, and average is 3/10 because looks (for men) are not normalized.

Now to clarify, he could probably totally cuck out and get an unfaithful woman, but that's not a 'decent' woman. You have to be top 20% to get a faithful woman. You see these types at IT all the time.

40 years ago he'd be drowning.

I feed off this delusional white worship.

Yes if he has face

average is 3/10

Hmm

The average for men is really 3/10?

View attachment 43167

The average for men is really 3/10?
Yes, looks distribution is not normalized. See the below graph.

Ec2Pyhb.gif

You can see how the difference on how men and women are rated. Look at the woman's... a near bell curve with a slighly above-average bias. Now look at men's... an unhealthy distribution weighted heavily in the 3-to-4/10 range.

A guy who you described in the title At the very best even if all the planets are aligned and your everything maxed theres still only a 20% chance you'll get a 400 pound hambeast landwhale who betabuxxes you and cucks for you a chad. Life is great isn't it ? FUCK LIFE DEATH IS BETTER THAN THIS

Ec2Pyhb.gif

You can see how the difference on how men and women are rated. Look at the woman's... a near bell curve with a slighly above-average bias. Now look at men's... an unhealthy distribution weighted heavily in the 3-to-4/10 range.

But that is men rated by women.

Can we really say the average man is objectively a 3/10 or just in the eyes of the average foid?

Ec2Pyhb.gif

pOIqK5T.gif

Read the question again
My bad nigga. I say yes, but it comes down to luck

Can we really say the average man is objectively a 3/10 or just in the eyes of the average foid?
I suppose than this is not the "objective" statement, but I'm speaking in terms of practicality, i.e. what women think of men. What does it matter what other men think of men? When it related to the sexual market and inceldom, these two distributions are only what matters.

gif=? This is the truth. You are not blackpilled if you deny this.

I suppose than this is not the "objective" statement, but I'm speaking in terms of practicality, i.e. what women think of men. What does it matter what other men think of men? When it related to the sexual market and inceldom, these two distributions are only what matters.

I meant a foid could potentially rate a good looking guy as 3/10 because he's not Chad.

What you're saying matches up with what I've heard from elsewhere. The average foid only finds a few percentage of men attractive.

This is false. I’ve gotten rejected by a few ethnic foids. Westernized women are all the same
this. I´ve experienced the exact same thing. I´m a white 2/10 and I get rejected by ethnic girls who are equally as ugly as me and fat, while I´m in shape and tall.

I meant a foid could potentially rate a good looking guy as 3/10 because he's not Chad.

What you're saying matches up with what I've heard from elsewhere. The average foid only finds a few percentage of men attractive.
Yep. Women do not rate men in a normalized fashion (normalized being the mathematical/statistical term). This is due to biology... women can't just have sex with anyone because they have a 9 month gestation period, and then 18 years of raising it, while the men have just a few hours of "recharging". Because of this, women only rate the best of the best as high, because sex for them means more biological consequences.

Yep. Women do not rate men in a normalized fashion (normalized being the mathematical/statistical term). This is due to biology... women can't just have sex with anyone because they have a 9 month gestation period, and then 18 years of raising it, while the men have just a few hours of "recharging". Because of this, women only rate the best of the best as high, because sex for them means more biological consequences.
except nowadays most women have at least 1 abortion and are usually on birth control
so no, the answer is they just only want hot guys
ugly guys aren't fun, but a hot guy can be as boring as stale bread

except nowadays most women have at least 1 abortion and are usually on birth control
so no, the answer is they just only want hot guys
ugly guys aren't fun, but a hot guy can be as boring as stale bread
You're right, but the thing is, these are new fads and we as humans haven't caught up. This is not a conscious decision women make... it is all subconscious. The consequences of sex for women are burned into their genetics, at least until it gets "evolved" out. Why do you think women can have sex with anyone and not deal with the consequences, yet still don't... biology. They get a little egging from leftist society too, but it's mostly biology.

I'd say yes in general. There may be exceptions if you factor in bad locations and other bad circumstances but most average looking and socially competent guys can get quite attractive girls.
Sub-8 theorists in suicide watch

Sub-8 theorists in suicide watch
What @Curious0 and sub-8 theorists don't usually realize is that, yes, while they may be having "sex", the women they get are not faithful, not monogamous, using them for their status/money... etc. You have to be top-20% to get a faithful, monogamous woman in 2018.

What @Curious0 and sub-8 theorists don't usually realize is that, yes, while they may be having "sex", the women they get are not faithful, not monogamous, using them for their status/money... etc. You have to be top-20% to get a faithful, monogamous woman in 2018.
Normies are getting friends with benefits and one night stands. The foids sex history is not relevant for that.

You're right, but the thing is, these are new fads and we as humans haven't caught up. This is not a conscious decision women make... it is all subconscious. The consequences of sex for women are burned into their genetics, at least until it gets "evolved" out. Why do you think women can have sex with anyone and not deal with the consequences, yet still don't... biology. They get a little egging from leftist society too, but it's mostly biology.
except the situation is kind of reversed as to how it was a few decades ago.
back then it was a small number of women that had a high # of partners (sex workers)
most men & women back then had single #s partner counts at marriage, not to mention a lot of men & women still married virgins
nowadays many 16 yo girls would make a whore from 30 years ago blush

Heck nowadays women even beat Chads in terms of sex partner #.

30 by 30 is extremely common nowadays among women

if it was jut biology, women would go after chads until they got burned enough times and then look for balance, but... they don't
women prefer being burned until they reach menopause and then get cats and start crying about not being able to have kids or a family and that no good men are left

culture is actually egging them on a lot. "youthful indiscretions" aren't supposed to leak into your late 20s and fucking 30s kek

Monogamous women don't exist. Women even get bored of their chad boyfriends and cheat with another chad.
Every guy in a marriage/relationship is not involuntarily celibate, but definitely involuntarily cucked.

we don't get even that. people ask us to see ourselves as "lucky" if one of these women tells us she'll have sex with us if we marry & betabuxx her
imagine having to feel "lucky" a divorced, morbidly obese single mom agreed to have you as her incel beta orbiter

yes, we can actually.
women see average men as 3/10 "if i'm still single in my 30s & he gets rich i'll try to see if he might marry me"

If you are average then what you are doing here?

Ec2Pyhb.gif

Blackpill. That’s a 1-5 rating system. The average man is at 2.5/10 not 3/4

No. Manlet = death.

No. Manlet = death.
This. Sorry man . In a genetics based sexual market, the first guys to go are the short ones as height is the largest factor in fighting success.. you’re living in the jungle now. 5’8” DOES NOT CUT IT

Edit: unless you have a god tier frame.. 24”+ bideltoid with 8”+ wrists and 6’2+ wingspan

This is so real it hurts. I see average as fuck white dudes with above average ethnic foids everywhere I go. The bar is just set to a different height for them....

5'8 is uber manlet tier in 2018

This. Sorry man . In a genetics based sexual market, the first guys to go are the short ones as height is the largest factor in fighting success.. you’re living in the jungle now. 5’8” DOES NOT CUT IT

Edit: unless you have a god tier frame.. 24”+ bideltoid with 8”+ wrists and 6’2+ wingspan

5’10 isn’t bad though. Goddamn, I need 2 inches

Normies are getting friends with benefits and one night stands. The foids sex history is not relevant for that.
Sounds like some fake news b'o'y'o. You don't have to look hard to find that the amount of sex is going down. They're getting cucked anyways, they're having sex with women who are not faithful and are not virgins.

except the situation is kind of reversed as to how it was a few decades ago.
back then it was a small number of women that had a high # of partners (sex workers)
most men & women back then had single #s partner counts at marriage, not to mention a lot of men & women still married virgins
nowadays many 16 yo girls would make a whore from 30 years ago blush

Heck nowadays women even beat Chads in terms of sex partner #.

30 by 30 is extremely common nowadays among women

if it was jut biology, women would go after chads until they got burned enough times and then look for balance, but... they don't
women prefer being burned until they reach menopause and then get cats and start crying about not being able to have kids or a family and that no good men are left

culture is actually egging them on a lot. "youthful indiscretions" aren't supposed to leak into your late 20s and fucking 30s kek
You're missing the point. Women are having more sex now, you're right, but they're having it with a select few...aka the top 20%... aka those who they find biologically acceptable. The lower 80%, like us, rot.

Monogamous women don't exist. Women even get bored of their chad boyfriends and cheat with another chad.
Every guy in a marriage/relationship is not involuntarily celibate, but definitely involuntarily cucked.
Somewhat true, but even the facade of monogamy can only be achieve by Chad. A properly blackpilled and informed Chad could make her monogamous, but most don't because they either don't know or don't care. If I was an 8/10 man and as woke as I am now, I would have a monogamous wife.

Assuming he’s in his early 20’s, normal social circle, not particularly rich
(asking for a friend)
:feelskek:
Plus, saying that you are average looking is cope. Use @FACEandLMS process to figure out how attractive you are to others. Most likely you are more ugly than you want to admit.

(asking for a friend)
:feelskek:
Plus, saying that you are average looking is cope. Use @FACEandLMS process to figure out how attractive you are to others. Most likely you are more ugly than you want to admit.
Do you have a link to his procedure?

it's over for manlets

Do you have a link to his procedure?
There's no single video, but he makes attractiveness mathematical in various youtube videos, and you can compare yourself against them to see how you fair out.

5 8 is a disability

Real shit, if you are below 6ft in the west you might as well just rope, it's over for you.

If the government had any mercy they would offer some kind of free painless euthanasia to all manlets. Or at the very least classify it as a disability so you can get disabilitybuxx.