Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does any Atheistcels here despise Atheists?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
DiWS30Y.jpg

The superiority complex, they have is really astonishing, they really think that they have it all sorted out, but however that's further from the truth ^.^

They also think their better than religious people.

As many great scientists, researchers, and philosophers were actually believers in God, i.e. Isaac Newton. 

But some of the cognitive dissonance and Dunnings-Kruger they have is horrendous. Some of those guys need to drop their arrogant attitudes.

What do you thinks? ;)

P.S. I still love you, my fellow Atheists <3. Also I'm a massive hypocrite <3.

oh aussie is back full force eh, I prioritized sidney AND melbourne as targets

anyway, let's talk about this

I already explained my brain in the religionthread, wanna tldr?

I wish @Kointo was here, he'd have some choice reactionary statements to make, I'm sure

I'm a dualist. So I consider that closer to agnostic, but it concerns perception and philosophy of mind.

I'm open to a component of existence outside of nature. That's all. I can't close the door on something I can't measure. That'd be presumptuous and unscientific.

nausea said:
I prioritized sidney AND melbourne as targets

Nausea throwin' some shrimp on the motherfuckin' barbie, ya'll!!

shrimp-on-the-grill.jpg

Every not stupid atheist does. Seeing them bitching about religion every time possible is absolutely cringeworthty. Belivers are retarded, agnostics are pathetic but loud atheists are the worst.

nausea said:
I don't know what your talking about most of the time, but link your thread.

A Good Friend said:
I wish Kointo was here, he'd have some choice reactionary statements to make, I'm sure
I'm a dualist. So I consider that closer to agnostic, but it concerns perception and philosophy of mind.
I'm open to a component of existence outside of nature. That's all. I can't close the door on something I can't measure. That'd be presumptuous and unscientific.
Oooooooooooo <3, some wise words you've said there, friend-dany-kun <3.

Yes, we don't know what lies out there. But smh @ atheists -.-

Akarin said:
Every not stupid atheist does. Seeing them bitching about religion every time possible is absolutely cringeworthty. Belivers are retarded, agnostics are pathetic but loud atheists are the worst.
It's easy to bait them.

Just go to an atheist channel like, i.e. The Amazing Atheist, write in the comment sections that you believe in god, and watch your notifications blow up lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't know what your talking about most of the time, but link your thread.
if you do not understand what I type , ask for clarification

it is not my thread and it's big enough to be recognized by anyone interested

also, fyi there's a new animist in town

also, I still do not see you guessing about what news from melbourne and sidney and tasmania I have here first hand and I did not even need them in the first place to know ...

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yes, we don't know what lies out there

I still imagine it's a long-shot that we'd be preserved in our current form. But again, that's speculation.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I despise everyone and everything

nausea said:
also, I still do not see you guessing about what news from melbourne and sidney and tasmania
I don't watch the News.

TheVman said:
Okay, perhaps that's a little too far fetch to say...

333.gif

idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
also, I still do not see you guessing about what news from melbourne and sidney and tasmania
I don't watch the News.
no at all news my friend

A Good Friend said:
I wish @Kointo was here, he'd have some choice reactionary statements to make, I'm sure

It's idiotic to assume something "greater" exists beyond the universe. It's just humans finding another reason to live life when there is none.

I am a mixture between atheist and agnostic ( I don't believe it but I am open to other concepts)

I don't give a fuck if someone believes in religion or not

Facade said:

It's annoying seeing how deluded people can be.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It's idiotic to assume something "greater" exists beyond the universe. It's just humans finding another reason to live life when there is none.

you're already tripping over your assumptions

It doesn't have to hold domain, it just has to exist outside of the material realm, even if it's just for the time being

Imagine explaining the electromagnetic spectrum to an ancient Greek. It may as well be paranormal to him.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It's annoying seeing how deluded people can be.

I don't care as long as they don't claim that their delusions are the one and only reality and when they mind their own business.

A Good Friend said:
you're already tripping over your assumptions

It doesn't have to hold domain, it just has to exist outside of the material realm, even if it's just for the time being

Imagine explaining the electromagnetic spectrum to an ancient Greek. It may as well be paranormal to him.

There isn't anything outside of the material realm.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
There isn't anything outside of the material realm.

and now the burden of proof shifts to you, as you've made the fantastic claim

Even material sciences leave the door open, otherwise, they wouldn't be objectively evaluating.

The beauty of your claim is it sits firmly in the unverifiable, just like religion.

A Good Friend said:
and now the burden of proof shifts to you, as you've made the fantastic claim

Even material sciences leave the door open, otherwise, they wouldn't be objectively evaluating.

The beauty of your claim is it sits firmly in the unverifiable, just like religion.

What classifies as "the material realm"?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
What classifies as "the material realm"?

Anything I can measure, but that's where my position comes in.

All of that data comes back to a shaky, wet computer in my head. All I can truthfully verify is what bounces off those receptors, and what I can turn into bite-sized chunks to feed the receptors (like making infra-red "visible," even though it's not truly visible by definition, I'm just making it into an analogue for my little brain)

So I can never safely say "I am a mass of stinking fluids that is able to know the everything of the everything, and nothing sits outside my grasp"

that's jumping the gun, closing the door, ya feel me?

tainaka_ritsu_by_dekodere-d6ryi8j.png

A Good Friend said:

All of that data comes back to a shaky, wet computer in my head. All I can truthfully verify is what bounces off those receptors, and what I can turn into bite-sized chunks to feed the receptors (like making infra-red "visible," even though it's not truly visible by definition, I'm just making it into an analogue for my little brain)

So I can never safely say "I am a mass of stinking fluids that is able to know the everything of the everything, and nothing sits outside my grasp"

I don't feel you. What do you think is out there and immeasurable?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I don't feel you. What do you think is out there and immeasurable?

That's the point; If I were to guess, I would be trying to take something outside of the system and define it by the basic laws that formed me, and I'm just a shitty computer in the system. Just because something exists, doesn't make it inherently knowable.

To say that I or anyone else can write the book on what constitutes existence is raising man to god-like status. This in itself is a supernatural belief.

A Good Friend said:
That's the point; If I were to guess, I would be trying to take something outside of the system and define it by the basic laws that formed me, and I'm just a shitty computer in the system. Just because something exists, doesn't make it inherently knowable.

To say that I or anyone else can write the book on what constitutes existence is raising man to god-like status. This in itself is a supernatural belief.

All I'm saying is that religion is bullshit.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
All I'm saying is that religion is bullshit.

Doctrines of Faith and other dogma is the ultimate in human primacy. These groups are essentially saying "I know the why of everything, I know how this all happened, I know what happens after we die"

That'd be the opposite of what I'm putting forth. We can make testable predictions, being some pretty savvy primates who have fine-motor control and the brains to process it. That's it. That's as far as my reach goes, and I'd never presume to overextend it.

I don't know what else there is, and I'd never assume I could.

idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
I don't watch the News.

TheVman said:
Okay, perhaps that's a little too far fetch to say...
333.gif

fyi I reported you for the gif, what will happen? nothing

A Good Friend said:
Doctrines of Faith and other dogma is the ultimate in human primacy. These groups are essentially saying "I know the why of everything, I know how this all happened, I know what happens after we die"

That'd be the opposite of what I'm putting forth. We can make testable predictions, being some pretty savvy primates who have fine-motor control and the brains to process it. That's it. That's as far as my reach goes, and I'd never presume to overextend it.

There's nothing after death. The brain is what perceives everything, and once it stops working, nothing.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
There's nothing after death. The brain is what perceives everything, and once it stops working, nothing.

This is the most likely material scenario, but again, I have mastery over only what I can know. So absolutes are shaky. Plus, only a sith deals in absolutes.

(@kyloren)

A Good Friend said:
This is the most likely material scenario, but again, I have mastery over only what I can know. So absolutes are shaky. Plus, only a sith deals in absolutes.

(@kyloren)

Is he on another mountain retreat?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Is he on another mountain retreat?

@kyloren is on another one of his gay cruises

To explain my position further, I direct you to this informative video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0AI0Occr20

A Good Friend said:
@kyloren is on another one of his gay cruises

To explain my position further, I direct you to this informative video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0AI0Occr20

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ8j4NpBTkQ&t[/video]

@OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

I haven't been able to watch Gumball since they got those shitty VA's in Season 3.

I know Op-Ivy is cringy, but I was recruited to a skate-punk band when I was a kid and had to take a crash course, some of it really stuck and it brings back good memories.

I only dislike that they are so often leftists and believe that climate change scam as if it were actual science, not politics.
Other than that I'm a pretty strongly gnostic atheist.

no, they are my enlightened brethren

There are too many atheists that use blatant logical fallacies or think they are superior while using lame mockery/insults and bringing religion into everything as if it ruined their entire life + tons of beyond boring content is made by atheist youtubers just as filler to get money, such as mrrepzion and the amazing atheist, the type of boring content that no person with a life would watch

god is not real.

Facade said:
I am a mixture between atheist and agnostic ( I don't believe it but I am open to other concepts)
Agnostic Atheist here as well ;).

Yeah, people should do whatever the fuck, they want to do! :)

FeminismsCancer said:
I only dislike that they are so often leftists and believe that climate change scam as if it were actual science, not politics.
Other than that I'm a pretty strongly gnostic atheist.
I think the anti-liberal meme is gonna die soon and until its starting to become more cringy :heh:

Yeah, climate change is meh... I'm not sure, some people think they're making progress on that thing, well...

Indari said:
no, they are my enlightened brethren
ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
god is not real.
Get away from me you heathens and heretics.

1f52gp.jpg

God is real and he exists

I'm an atheist and I don't like anti-theism all that much. I wish I could believe; religion is the mother of all copes.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I think the anti-liberal meme is gonna die soon and until its starting to become more cringy :heh:

I don't get what you mean.
No incel should be liberal since it supports feminism and girl power/welfare.

FeminismsCancer said:
I don't get what you mean.
No incel should be liberal since it supports feminism and girl power/welfare.
But I want to be liberated from my sins <3.

women-jumping-off-a-cliff-5866487897128960.jpg

Oh my. Where to even begin.

In England all primary education is done in Church of England schools for the most part. Children sing hymns, the vicar would come in and read the bible and talk to us about Jesus. I was never all that interested. My grandparents were life long church goers. My sister would occasionally go to church with them or her friends. Although i was interested in science from a very young age. The bible didn't hold anything that interested me. I remember looking through a telescope for the first time at the moon and Jupiter and seeing Saturn's rings and seeing the pictures the Hubble space telescope was returning and thinking that surely if god was real we could see him. I conducted an experiment to see if god answered prayers. They were not answered. I came to the conclusion that books that claim to have all the answers written by a game of Chinese whispers over a thousand years was probably not all that helpful.

Then comes the early 2000's and then you have the beginnings of the so called atheist community. When identifying as an atheist was sort of cool and edgy at one point because people seemed to associate it with eating babies or satanism. You had personalities on YouTube who used it to build an audience. Bloggers like PZ Meyers and the like. That moral panic has sort of passed a while ago now. I mean the movement was sort of interesting back in the day when you had the "Four Horsemen" like Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchins, Dannet and Harris. As far as a "movement" goes. I never really even believed in the concept of a "movement" because organising around a "lack of belief" seemed a bit odd to me. I also think by proselyting a forcing views down peoples throats made us just as bad as Muslims or Evangelicals. The other thing is i don't really believe there is much point in trying to convince people that people need to have the cognitive capacity to see the bread crumbs and then make the links for themselves and that those people are not all that much use anyway and in a way i have more respect for religious people who weren't lead by the nose from one ideology to another or were smart enough not to get into mud slinging.

Then the atheist movement imploded. It was infiltrated by feminists and social justice warriors and its implosion was proof of the intellectual lightweights that made it up, some of the popular atheist YouTubers especially were awful. Real dregs of humanity and losers and hangers on. There was Rebecca Watson and (was it elevator gate or coffee gate?) i don't remember but that blew up. Some of the big names closed ranks and sided with the SJW's (probably because they were getting their dicks sucked? or just white-knighting virtue signaling). They had a spat with Thunderf00t (back when he did science and debunked "creation" science and now he's an SJW. It really was down hill from there. Politically there was always a tilt towards leftism inside the community and it was bound to go badly. I found right wing politics in my mid teens and used to fall into the sort of Ron Paul/libertarian camp for many years. I never really fit in with it. I resented the Evangelical crowd and the ammunition they gave the left because of the destruction George Bush II had brought on all of us after 9/11.

I never really "found" atheism. Its just always been there. I haven't really ever had the chance to believe in god. I've never fitted in with the atheist "community" and didn't like many of them.

One thing i could say almost was a belief wasn't religion. I come from a working class background and my parents were trade unionists who worshiped at the altar of Karl Marx. I was raised in this environment. My dad was unemployed for 2 years because of Margret Thatcher. He hates her to this day. I was 11 or 12 when i read some of Orwell's stuff. I read Animal Farm and then i read homage to Catalonia. When i was 14 or 15 i read Ayn Rand and read bits of Solzhenitsyn's work about the evil of the Soviet system and then read accounts of men who had fought against Marxism in Africa and i read Spycatcher and Mole Hunt and some of the seedy goings on in the west in the 1970's due to Soviet subversion. I became extremely anti Marxist. That is a belief i lost, and if i had a dumb belief that it took me so long to question and shake off then its pretty crass to take a sneering morally superior attitude to theists that some atheists do. I see Marxism in all forms as secular religion. I very much left it and i hate it.

commander_zoidberg said:

In England all primary education is done in Church of England schools for the most part. Children sing hymns, the vicar would come in and read the bible and talk to us about Jesus. I was never all that interested. My grandparents were life long church goers. My sister would occasionally go to church with them or her friends. Although i was interested in science from a very young age. The bible didn't hold anything that interested me. I remember looking through a telescope for the first time at the moon and Jupiter and seeing Saturn's rings and seeing the pictures the Hubble space telescope was returning and thinking that surely if god was real we could see him. I conducted an experiment to see if god answered prayers. They were not answered. I came to the conclusion that books that claim to have all the answers written by a game of Chinese whispers over a thousand years was probably not all that helpful.

Then comes the early 2000's and then you have the beginnings of the so called atheist community. When identifying as an atheist was sort of cool and edgy at one point because people seemed to associate it with eating babies or satanism. You had personalities on YouTube who used it to build an audience. Bloggers like PZ Meyers and the like. That moral panic has sort of passed a while ago now. I mean the movement was sort of interesting back in the day when you had the "Four Horsemen" like Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchins, Dannet and Harris. As far as a "movement" goes. I never really even believed in the concept of a "movement" because organising around a "lack of belief" seemed a bit odd to me. I also think by proselyting a forcing views down peoples throats made us just as bad as Muslims or Evangelicals. The other thing is i don't really believe there is much point in trying to convince people that people need to have the cognitive capacity to see the bread crumbs and then make the links for themselves and that those people are not all that much use anyway and in a way i have more respect for religious people who weren't lead by the nose from one ideology to another or were smart enough not to get into mud slinging.

Then the atheist movement imploded. It was infiltrated by feminists and social justice warriors and its implosion was proof of the intellectual lightweights that made it up, some of the popular atheist YouTubers especially were awful. Real dregs of humanity and losers and hangers on. There was Rebecca Watson and (was it elevator gate or coffee gate?) i don't remember but that blew up. Some of the big names closed ranks and sided with the SJW's (probably because they were getting their dicks sucked? or just white-knighting virtue signaling). They had a spat with Thunderf00t (back when he did science and debunked "creation" science and now he's an SJW. It really was down hill from there. Politically there was always a tilt towards leftism inside the community and it was bound to go badly. I found right wing politics in my mid teens and used to fall into the sort of Ron Paul/libertarian camp for many years. I never really fit in with it. I resented the Evangelical crowd and the ammunition they gave the left because of the destruction George Bush II had brought on all of us after 9/11.

I never really "found" atheism. Its just always been there. I haven't really ever had the chance to believe in god. I've never fitted in with the atheist "community" and didn't like many of them.

One thing i could say almost was a belief wasn't religion. I come from a working class background and my parents were trade unionists who worshiped at the altar of Karl Marx. I was raised in this environment. My dad was unemployed for 2 years because of Margret Thatcher. He hates her to this day. I was 11 or 12 when i read some of Orwell's stuff. I read Animal Farm and then i read homage to Catalonia. When i was 14 or 15 i read Ayn Rand and read bits of Solzhenitsyn's work about the evil of the Soviet system and then read accounts of men who had fought against Marxism in Africa and i read Spycatcher and Mole Hunt and some of the seedy goings on in the west in the 1970's due to Soviet subversion. I became extremely anti Marxist. That is a belief i lost, and if i had a dumb belief that it took me so long to question and shake off then its pretty crass to take a sneering morally superior attitude to theists that some atheists do. I see Marxism in all forms as secular religion. I very much left it and i hate it.

I can't read

I don't even know what the "atheist community" is at this point. I watched atheist youtubers in the golden days but lost interest because it was always the same shit. Many christians have a superiority complex too, so I don't know.

As long as they don't wear a fedora I'm fine with them /s

Used to be an Atheist but then took the Christ pill and became a proud anti-Degenerate. Promotion of Atheism in public needs to be banned.

commander_zoidberg said:
That was beautiful, Commando_Zoidberg :'(.

maxresdefault.jpg

God bless you, my fellow Atheist brethren <3.

42cel said:
I don't even know what the "atheist community" is at this point. I watched atheist youtubers in the golden days but lost interest because it was always the same shit. Many christians have a superiority complex too, so I don't know.
As long as they don't wear a fedora I'm fine with them /s
Hang on...

AmbBXaE.png

Just lemme tip my fedora ;).

Blackpill101 said:
Used to be an Atheist but then took the Christ pill and became a proud anti-Degenerate. Promotion of Atheism in public needs to be banned.
Yes, we have to keep working together, and doing gods work to defeat degeneracy once for all <3.

sister-lily-92581.jpg

Blackpill101 said:

I'm extremely anti-degeneracy and violently anti-leftist but Christs so called representatives have been behind large scale degeneracy such as child fucking and numerous fervent christian proselytizers have been caught tweaking on meth and buggering male prostitutes or making their young mistresses get abortions despite saying anyone who does it will go to hell and i would guess that many of the mega churches you see launder money and keep the characters who run them in luxury.

The first threat to deal with is the Jews and Marxists and the degeneracy they fill our society with. Religion or not i think you would see improvements within a generation in community and family cohesion.

The state of so called Christianity today is pretty sad and i think a state mandated enforcement of it would only empower the cancerous elements within it to do even more outrageous things that would only cause it to become even more discredited.

commander_zoidberg said:
I'm extremely anti-degeneracy and violently anti-leftist but Christs so called representatives have been behind large scale degeneracy such as child fucking and numerous fervent christian proselytizers have been caught tweaking on meth and buggering male prostitutes or making their young mistresses get abortions despite saying anyone who does it will go to hell and i would guess that many of the mega churches you see launder money and keep the characters who run them in luxury.

The first threat to deal with is the Jews and Marxists and the degeneracy they fill our society with. Religion or not i think you would see improvements within a generation in community and family cohesion.

The state of so called Christianity today is pretty sad and i think a state mandated enforcement of it would only empower the cancerous elements within it to do even more outrageous things that would only cause it to become even more discredited.

Atheism is a symptom of Judaism. You have to agree that while some Catholic priests were pedos as you claim, and while Catholicism had its down sides in the past, monarchism was the perfect form of government that controlled all aspects of degeneracy. We should implement that form of govt but with some regulations. 

As for New Age Christians, they are all false Christians who follow Satan's work.

Yea a lot of atheists can be dickheads, and thats why i and many other "moderate" ( if u will) atheists tend to stay away from that sort of "extreme atheist" crowd and just live life and let people believe in what they believe. I might think that these peoples beliefs are outdated and ridiculous, but ill leave that be. But i like debating tho. Its interesting and fun to see peoples beliefs/ what they believe in but its also sad in a way because some people are just too far gone in their beliefs too.

nausea said:

targets =?

Facade said:
I don't care as long as they don't claim that their delusions are the one and only reality and when they mind their own business.

yea i cant stand the ones who claim their religion is the only one when theres like hundreds of other religions/ beliefs that pretty much hold the same amount of "evidence". Like tbh believing that ur religion is true etc etc is fine, but discrediting other religions simply out of pure religious ignorance is ridiculous.

eg - there are so many similarities between christianity and islam but if you pointed them out to some of them theyd straight out deny it and make up some excuse.

towncel said:
There are too many atheists that use blatant logical fallacies or think they are superior while using lame mockery/insults and bringing religion into everything as if it ruined their entire life + tons of beyond boring content is made by atheist youtubers just as filler to get money, such as mrrepzion and the amazing atheist, the type of boring content that no person with a life would watch

true but i think it was a dick move of youtube to actually demonitize some known atheists videos a while back. so much for freedom of speech?

A Good Friend said:

A Good Friend said:

A Good Friend said:

You should have been a professor. You'd do a hell of a better job than a lot of em.

in regards to your points, what you said is true. We cannot evaluate what we cannot see. Ancient Greek philosophers were proven wrong when Newton came into play, when he had the technology and the ability to see using these tools what the Ancient Greeks could not. Then comes Einstein et al and they disprove a lot of what Newton thought because they had more advanced methods. Today, we have the ability to finally prove a lot of Einstein's theories (General Relativity, Gravitational Waves, etc.). Who knows what might happen in 2050? We might disprove some stuff Einstein came up with because that era's tech was able to detect something we today could not.

KyloRen said:
You should have been a professor. You'd do a hell of a better job than a lot of em.

Thank you, that's kind, however, I fold like a camping chair whenever I'm exposed to any sort of academic rigor.

KyloRen said:
We cannot evaluate what we cannot see.

That's why I'll firmly say that those things that do not disturb our realm may as well not exist. I just can't rule them out.

KyloRen said:
We might disprove some stuff Einstein came up with because that era's tech was able to detect something we today could not.

I hate to be that guy, but one of my favorite quotes is Arthur C. Clarke's "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." That's why I put "supernatural" and "supernatural... for now" in two distinct categories.

God is an athiest